Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply Memorable Threads (Now Open to Viewing)
General Harry Potter RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 164 165 166 167 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 12:23 pm

Remus nodded, slipped his hand into Sirius' and allowed himself to be led down tot he Forbidden Forest. He could sense that Sirius was still distracted somewhat, but, he reminded himself, they would both have a few things to deal with tonight when he Changed. Not to mention, how in the world this whole scavenger hunt thing was going to work.

"Do you know anything at all about this?" Remus asked, glad for the reassuring hand in his, though he worried for an instant what someone would say if they saw. "I mean, how long is it supposed to take us to find these items? Are we going to be here during the night? What-" he shook his head. "I should probably be asking Dumbledore, not you," he said, lightly. "I'm just not really sure I get this whole thing."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 12:27 pm

Sirius smiled and squeezed Remus' hand reassuringly.

"You and me both. I had kind of hoped I could come back and actually not have anything against Dumbledore again, and now poof, we have this huge thing going on during the worse phase of the moon ever. There are times where I wonder what the hell the man is on." They stepped outside and Sirius stopped, getting used to the sunlight and looking out across the grounds.

"It's amazing sometimes isn't it?" he whispered.

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 12:35 pm

Remus, too busy thinking about how pleasant it was to have Sirius' hand in his, looked up when the other man spoke. He gazed out at the grounds and smiled faintly. Sloping hills before them led them on a twisted path toward Hagrid's cabin and the Forbidden Forest. Hogsmeade could be seen in the distance on the other side of the lake. A train had pulled into the station and puffs of white smoke could be seen floating above it.

"Quite," he said slowly, following the path with his eyes and gazing at the Whomping Willow. He shuddered and tightened his grip on Sirius' hand. "When I was teaching, I used to just wander the grounds sometimes. Did you know there's a graveyard on the other side of the school?"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 12:45 pm

Sirius stiffened.

"When you were teaching I was also wandering around the grounds. That graveyard...I knew you wouldn't think I would know about it, so I stayed there when I couldn't make it across the grounds to the Shack or at least the Forest for fear of being seen." He looked away and his grip loosened on the other man's hand.

"I...I watched you Remus...I followed you...I wanted so very much to just appear before you and tell you the truth, but I knew that even if you just saw Padfoot--it would be messy. I was afraid of you...but I was also afraid for you, afraid of what would happen to you if I didn't tell you the truth..." he whispered.

((I'm sorry, angst is just so much fun to do sometimes, I'm not even in an angsty mood, I'm very happy right now actually--a bit bored, and a bit frusturated at Rita because it's taking too long for her to finally just hit. but still...angst is fun to write sometimes [I'm such a nutcase]))

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 1:13 pm

Remus frowned as Sirius loosened the grip he had on his hand. "I-I can't really say what I would have done," he said after a moment. "I remember wanting to hate you for what I thought you'd done, but I couldn't. Harry," he paused, unsure if he really wanted Sirius to know this. "Harry came to my office once. He said - he said that you deserved the Dementor's Kiss. I didn't want him to say yes, but he did. Even after everything I thought, I was still - some part of me refused to believe that you really could have betrayed them."

He sighed and than added lightly, "Sometimes wonder what the world would be like if you hadn't gone after Peter than night when Godric Hollow was attacked."

(ooc: Watch Remus ramble aimlessly!)  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 1:25 pm

Sirius looked at Remus as he told him about Harry. He cringed thinking but not speaking his agreement with Harry. There were times where he most definatly could've deserved a Dementor's Kiss. He bit his bottom lip as Remus went on. Finally he stopped and Sirius looked up.

"It wouldn't have mattered, would it? Harry would've been shipped off to the Dursleys either way per Dumbledore's orders, and you and I would've been dancing circles around each other, not sure what to do with every one gone, and unable to admit anything. And Peter would be running free, and we'd be plagued with that one question--do we tell them all how we became illegal animagi for you?" He tightened his hand around Remus'.

"It does us no good now to think of the past, it brings up things that I want to forget, but can't. And I can't bring up all of my happy memories from before to counter those bad memories, I just can't remember all of them anymore...it kills me sometimes..."

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 1:31 pm

(ooc: Must...resist...urge...)

"It kills me too sometimes," Remus said slowly. "Of course, back then, I think you would have just stolen Harry from the Dursley's and made off with him in the night," he grinned at the ridiculousness of doing that. "As for Peter," he growled. "The Wolf never liked him and I - I just didn't want to loose a friend."

He sighed, running his hand through his hair.

"It doesn't do any good thinking about the past and the what-ifs. The only thing we have in now and," he glanced out at the forest, "this fool of a scavenger hunt on the day before the full moon."

(ooc: and another tip off to Samvimes...I'm sorry, it was there and I had to bite.)  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 1:39 pm

Sirius grinned at the mention of him stealing Harry at night.

"Almost did that while he was at the Dursleys. Bloody idiots. As for Peter...I don't want to talk about him. Let's just, forget it all, and take care of this idiotic scavenger hunt." Keeping a firm hold on Remus' hand, he started to slowly walk, taking in the sight of Hogwarts' grounds.

((Have I mentioned how much I love you? Stealing Harry rocks...I haven't read the sequel yet, but that's because I'm a bit nervous...while it might be brilliant, I might not like it as a sequel you know? I don't want to do that... Yeah...it took me a while to say something about your comments, didn't it? Ah well, you kind of read my mind there with the stealing Harry and running off with him in the night comment... xp ))

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 1:43 pm

(ooc: I'm going to tell you now, Laocoon's Children is a wonderful sequel...especially year two and Draco is absolutely adorable!)

Remus nodded and allowed himself to be led down the path to the edge of the Forbidden Forest. He gazed around and than at his watch, trying to remember what time Dumbledore had wanted them there.

"Um..." he said after a moment. "Do you have any idea what time we're supposed to be here?"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 1:48 pm

((Maybe when the storm passes and I can safely get wrapped up in a story with out having days of no power pining to find out what happened next, I'll read it))

"Erm...after breakfast? I think that's all he said. Why?" Sirius asked looking over at Remus. He grinned and winked.

"Not thinking about dragging me off to the under the Quidditch Stands for a quick snog session like two randy teenagers, are you Moony?"

((I couldn't help myself! redface ))

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 1:53 pm

Remus rolled his eyes. "No Sirius because at the moment my hormones are a little to erratic to be needing just a snog," he growled, quite willing to play this game. "And, as interesting as the prospect sounds, I don't think we've been..." he wave his hand ambiguously between them, "whatever this is, for me to feel particularly comfortable dragging you off for a quick shag."

(ooc: I couldn't resist blaugh .)  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 2:01 pm

Sirius smiled and leaned forward to press a quick kiss to Remus' forehead.

"Perhaps in a few days we can figure out exactly what this "whatever it is" is exactly." He grinned and winked.

"Then we scare all the poor innocent virgin minds with us running off for quick shags throughout the castle!" he laughed. They continued walking, and inside Sirius felt a bit nervous. Remus wasn't sure what to call what they had going on, and that worried him. He didn't want this to turn into another one of "Black's Infamous Screw-ups" He kept a smile on his face though and tried to push the thoughts down. He could worry about it later, right now was not the time.

((Look at you! You've made poor Sirius doubt himself again! Gosh! You're such a horrible person! wink xp ))

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 2:05 pm

Remus allowed himself to be led, grinning as Sirius rambled. When the man fell silent, he sighed. "Yes, as fun as scarring innocent virgins for life sounds, I don't think I appreciate the sentiment," he quickened his steps so that he was closer to Sirius. "As for whatever this is...I don't really think calling you my boyfriend is something a thirty-eight-year-old does and lover is a bit too presumptuous considering we've done nothing worse than share a few innocent kisses and share a bed."

"Unless you have a name for this, I'm quite open for suggestions."

(ooc: Ha! Edited.)  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 2:18 pm

"A couple perhaps?" Sirius stated quietly, not looking at Remus as they walked. He understood that the werewolf wasn't exactly in his right mind but still...he could at least try.

"Or we could just stay as we are like you seem so willing to do and be the two gay guys who are madly in love with one another--well at least one of them is madly in love with the other, and we're fairly certain the other is too--and don't have a clue as to what to do about it..." he said bitterly. He didn't mean for it to come out that way, it just...did....He stopped as they neared the Forest and looked around, not seeing any one except for Remus. He shrugged and removed his hand from Remus' before plopping down onto the ground. He layed back, his feet facing the castle and stared up at the sky.

"Whatever works for you."

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 2:32 pm

Remus stared down at Sirius for a moment, thinking. Sirius had always been so comfortable in public when it came to relationships. He'd been all to happy to snog his current fling in the Great Hall when they'd been in school. Remus had just been, well, Remus. He had never been very good at this relationship thing. The last time he'd done something remotely related to a relationship, it had lasted a good week before it had fallen apart.

With a sigh, he lay down on the grass beside the other man and rested his chin on his arm, gazing at Sirius for a moment. "I rather think that's too long a title," he said after a moment. "And an incorrect far too long title at that. I'm madly in love with you. Have been for years and apparently, you're madly in love with me."

He sat up again moving so that both of his hands rested on oppsite sides of Sirius' face, effectively blocking the sun from his eyes. "I rather just think we're us, I don't really think us finally admitting that we're in love with the other should change anything. We're just Sirius and Remus. The titles the same, just the dynamics changed."

There was a moment of silence as Remus stared down a Sirius. "Now, cheer up, because you're not allowed to be depressed, Pads," he said before he pressed his lips gently to Sirius'. "Leave the angst for later," he murmured, curling himself against Sirius' body and resting his head on his chest, listening to the steady heartbeat.

The Wolf was gone for the moment, gathering energy for the change and Remus was perfectly content to just stay here all morning.  
Memorable Threads (Now Open to Viewing)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 164 165 166 167 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games