Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Word Games
One Word Story Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

polls
  luvthose.
View Results

S-sama

6,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 1:33 pm
because  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:49 pm
he  

Oreeto Bandito

Ashley Amnesia

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 10:10 pm
Once upon a time there was a moose. It was eating baked flowers, but it was suddenly bitten by a llama and it screamed like a girl. Why did pirates have rum? The fox came to destroy the birds invasion and ate the politicians. He then stole a flaming cactus. He thought it smelled like treachory. The fairy wanted a moose that could act like a Minion. Of course that minion was going to eat the flowers again. The llama bit a chimp so the moose demolished Mr. Fox. Mr. Fox was angry at the llama for biting him. The llama bit the moose afterwards. However, Mr. Ghost Fox came to kill Mr. Llama and then suceeded. Poor moose. He got mad. The terrifying moose imagined doom. The moose's nose broke and he decided to give the fairy a llama. This llama was strange and disgruntled. The llama ate a rhinoceros chip. It tasted like pudding. The moose went over smelling the fried biscuits. They were hard. The moose ate the cheese. So the raccoon kicked the mammals. The unicorns ate my muffin. I like you alot. The checkered pickle said, "Hi, how do I make potato sauce?" Potato sauce tastes great. I need a pick-me-up because I'm very angry and disgruntled. Also the odd pancake was disfigured. Because it once fell into a well. It got heartburn. Why did it get it? It went KABLOOEY! Parts went everywhere. Sammy enjoys soup and crackers. The submarine got a hole in it. It sunk through a clocktower. A shard of banana. The cow tipped it's house into a vat and melted. It suddenly went over your tiny head. I said, "Do you come in chocolate?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 3:06 pm
Once every 50,000,000,000 years,
a meteorite strikes Earth,
resulting in a catastrophic explosion
of heat and dust. It wipes out the
living creatures on the planet and
gives the planet a chance to
regenerate and re-cooperate.

At least that's what we think happened
to the Dinosaurs.

It's what I believe will happen to us,
too.

We will die out,
the planet will regenerate,
And life will restart.

Just my opinion,
though.

Bearstronaut

Bearstronaut

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 3:07 pm
For the REAL story,
Well,
I'm still working on it.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 7:32 pm
Keto_The_Saturn_Dragon
Once upon a time there was a moose. It was eating baked flowers, but it was suddenly bitten by a llama and it screamed like a girl. Why did pirates have rum? The fox came to destroy the birds invasion and ate the politicians. He then stole a flaming cactus. He thought it smelled like treachory. The fairy wanted a moose that could act like a Minion. Of course that minion was going to eat the flowers again. The llama bit a chimp so the moose demolished Mr. Fox. Mr. Fox was angry at the llama for biting him. The llama bit the moose afterwards. However, Mr. Ghost Fox came to kill Mr. Llama and then suceeded. Poor moose. He got mad. The terrifying moose imagined doom. The moose's nose broke and he decided to give the fairy a llama. This llama was strange and disgruntled. The llama ate a rhinoceros chip. It tasted like pudding. The moose went over smelling the fried biscuits. They were hard. The moose ate the cheese. So the raccoon kicked the mammals. The unicorns ate my muffin. I like you alot. The checkered pickle said, "Hi, how do I make potato sauce?" Potato sauce tastes great. I need a pick-me-up because I'm very angry and disgruntled. Also the odd pancake was disfigured. Because it once fell into a well. It got heartburn. Why did it get it? It went KABLOOEY! Parts went everywhere. Sammy enjoys soup and crackers. The submarine got a hole in it. It sunk through a clocktower. A shard of banana. The cow tipped it's house into a vat and melted. It suddenly went over your tiny head. I said, "Do you come in chocolate?"

Thank you for summing it all up!! xDDDD

Yes,

sunnyxdaze
Crew

SapphireSara2
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 9:01 am
<33
I

<33

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 1:09 pm
dont.  

flor del corazon

sunnyxdaze
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 4:55 pm
<3

Once upon a time there was a moose. It was eating baked flowers, but it was suddenly bitten by a llama and it screamed like a girl. Why did pirates have rum? The fox came to destroy the birds invasion and ate the politicians. He then stole a flaming cactus. He thought it smelled like treachory. The fairy wanted a moose that could act like a Minion. Of course that minion was going to eat the flowers again. The llama bit a chimp so the moose demolished Mr. Fox. Mr. Fox was angry at the llama for biting him. The llama bit the moose afterwards. However, Mr. Ghost Fox came to kill Mr. Llama and then suceeded. Poor moose. He got mad. The terrifying moose imagined doom. The moose's nose broke and he decided to give the fairy a llama. This llama was strange and disgruntled. The llama ate a rhinoceros chip. It tasted like pudding. The moose went over smelling the fried biscuits. They were hard. The moose ate the cheese. So the raccoon kicked the mammals. The unicorns ate my muffin. I like you alot. The checkered pickle said, "Hi, how do I make potato sauce?" Potato sauce tastes great. I need a pick-me-up because I'm very angry and disgruntled. Also the odd pancake was disfigured. Because it once fell into a well. It got heartburn. Why did it get it? It went KABLOOEY! Parts went everywhere. Sammy enjoys soup and crackers. The submarine got a hole in it. It sunk through a clocktower. A shard of banana. The cow tipped it's house into a vat and melted. It suddenly went over your tiny head. I said, "Do you come in chocolate?" Yes, I don't. Well

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 1:01 pm
maybe  

flor del corazon

sunnyxdaze
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 2:43 pm
<3

Once upon a time there was a moose. It was eating baked flowers, but it was suddenly bitten by a llama and it screamed like a girl. Why did pirates have rum? The fox came to destroy the birds invasion and ate the politicians. He then stole a flaming cactus. He thought it smelled like treachory. The fairy wanted a moose that could act like a Minion. Of course that minion was going to eat the flowers again. The llama bit a chimp so the moose demolished Mr. Fox. Mr. Fox was angry at the llama for biting him. The llama bit the moose afterwards. However, Mr. Ghost Fox came to kill Mr. Llama and then suceeded. Poor moose. He got mad. The terrifying moose imagined doom. The moose's nose broke and he decided to give the fairy a llama. This llama was strange and disgruntled. The llama ate a rhinoceros chip. It tasted like pudding. The moose went over smelling the fried biscuits. They were hard. The moose ate the cheese. So the raccoon kicked the mammals. The unicorns ate my muffin. I like you alot. The checkered pickle said, "Hi, how do I make potato sauce?" Potato sauce tastes great. I need a pick-me-up because I'm very angry and disgruntled. Also the odd pancake was disfigured. Because it once fell into a well. It got heartburn. Why did it get it? It went KABLOOEY! Parts went everywhere. Sammy enjoys soup and crackers. The submarine got a hole in it. It sunk through a clocktower. A shard of banana. The cow tipped it's house into a vat and melted. It suddenly went over your tiny head. I said, "Do you come in chocolate?" Yes, I don't. Well, maybe I

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 1:52 pm
will  

flor del corazon

sunnyxdaze
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 3:48 pm
<3

Once upon a time there was a moose. It was eating baked flowers, but it was suddenly bitten by a llama and it screamed like a girl. Why did pirates have rum? The fox came to destroy the birds invasion and ate the politicians. He then stole a flaming cactus. He thought it smelled like treachory. The fairy wanted a moose that could act like a Minion. Of course that minion was going to eat the flowers again. The llama bit a chimp so the moose demolished Mr. Fox. Mr. Fox was angry at the llama for biting him. The llama bit the moose afterwards. However, Mr. Ghost Fox came to kill Mr. Llama and then suceeded. Poor moose. He got mad. The terrifying moose imagined doom. The moose's nose broke and he decided to give the fairy a llama. This llama was strange and disgruntled. The llama ate a rhinoceros chip. It tasted like pudding. The moose went over smelling the fried biscuits. They were hard. The moose ate the cheese. So the raccoon kicked the mammals. The unicorns ate my muffin. I like you alot. The checkered pickle said, "Hi, how do I make potato sauce?" Potato sauce tastes great. I need a pick-me-up because I'm very angry and disgruntled. Also the odd pancake was disfigured. Because it once fell into a well. It got heartburn. Why did it get it? It went KABLOOEY! Parts went everywhere. Sammy enjoys soup and crackers. The submarine got a hole in it. It sunk through a clocktower. A shard of banana. The cow tipped it's house into a vat and melted. It suddenly went over your tiny head. I said, "Do you come in chocolate?" Yes, I don't. Well, maybe I will get...

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 12:02 pm
...a...  

flor del corazon

Clashing

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 10:40 am
Once upon a time there was a moose. It was eating baked flowers, but it was suddenly bitten by a llama and it screamed like a girl. Why did pirates have rum? The fox came to destroy the birds invasion and ate the politicians. He then stole a flaming cactus. He thought it smelled like treachory. The fairy wanted a moose that could act like a Minion. Of course that minion was going to eat the flowers again. The llama bit a chimp so the moose demolished Mr. Fox. Mr. Fox was angry at the llama for biting him. The llama bit the moose afterwards. However, Mr. Ghost Fox came to kill Mr. Llama and then suceeded. Poor moose. He got mad. The terrifying moose imagined doom. The moose's nose broke and he decided to give the fairy a llama. This llama was strange and disgruntled. The llama ate a rhinoceros chip. It tasted like pudding. The moose went over smelling the fried biscuits. They were hard. The moose ate the cheese. So the raccoon kicked the mammals. The unicorns ate my muffin. I like you alot. The checkered pickle said, "Hi, how do I make potato sauce?" Potato sauce tastes great. I need a pick-me-up because I'm very angry and disgruntled. Also the odd pancake was disfigured. Because it once fell into a well. It got heartburn. Why did it get it? It went KABLOOEY! Parts went everywhere. Sammy enjoys soup and crackers. The submarine got a hole in it. It sunk through a clocktower. A shard of banana. The cow tipped it's house into a vat and melted. It suddenly went over your tiny head. I said, "Do you come in chocolate?" Yes, I don't. Well, maybe I will get a decent  
Word Games

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games