Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
forest rp!!! [please come!!!] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

will you join?
  yes
  no
View Results

Wysler257

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 7:35 pm
x-Shannon Yoon-x
Wysler257
x-Shannon Yoon-x
Wysler257
x-Shannon Yoon-x
She kissed his cheek. "I need to go take a bath in the lake." She said to him
"Alright." He let go of her and stood up, grabbed her hand, and pulled her up.

Rina smiled. "No peeking." She said and smiled walking over to the nearest lake.
"Fine..." He sat down and looked around his surroundings. Well, this sucks...
Rina took all her clothes off and set them by a bush. She the slowly got in the water. The water was to her knees. "Ah thats cold!" She said
Should I go or should I not... He urged too but then he didn't want Rina upset. He stood up and slowly walked towards the lake Rina was at.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 7:37 pm
Wysler257
x-Shannon Yoon-x
Wysler257
x-Shannon Yoon-x
Wysler257
x-Shannon Yoon-x
She kissed his cheek. "I need to go take a bath in the lake." She said to him
"Alright." He let go of her and stood up, grabbed her hand, and pulled her up.

Rina smiled. "No peeking." She said and smiled walking over to the nearest lake.
Rina took all her clothes off and set them by a bush. She the slowly got in the water. The water was to her knees. "Ah thats cold!" She said
Should I go or should I not... He urged too but then he didn't want Rina upset. He stood up and slowly walked towards the lake Rina was at.
Rina didn't hear him come over to the lake. She slowly walked forward trying to get used to the cold water.  

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

Wysler257

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 7:40 pm
x-Shannon Yoon-x
Wysler257
x-Shannon Yoon-x
Wysler257
x-Shannon Yoon-x

Rina didn't hear him come over to the lake. She slowly walked forward trying to get used to the cold water.
He hid in a bush and watched. He couldn't see anything, for her back was turned to him.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 7:40 pm
Luminia Grabbed Aya's Hand and ran to Where Xynos was and saw Rina in the Lake....She snuck behind him without his noticing and Calmly said. "Wat'cha Doin? You perv~!" She smiled. "Oh~! That does remind me. I should wash up too~!" Luminia Walked over to RIna. "Hey Rina!" She got in too. She set her clothes by the same bush.  

Reborn Rinoa

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 7:43 pm
Minna Momotarin
Luminia Grabbed Aya's Hand and ran to Where Xynos was and saw Rina in the Lake....She snuck behind him without his noticing and Calmly said. "Wat'cha Doin? You perv~!" She smiled. "Oh~! That does remind me. I should wash up too~!" Luminia Walked over to RIna. "Hey Rina!" She got in too. She set her clothes by the same bush.

Rina turned around to see Luminia. "Oh hey." She said and smiled. "Comeing to wash up too?" She asked  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 7:43 pm
Aya blinked in surprise, wondering why he was getting dragged around so much. "Confusing..."  

AyaSantres

Wysler257

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 7:45 pm
"Aya! Quiet!" Xynos grabbed Aya's arm and pulled him into the bushes.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 7:47 pm
"So Rina, How Are You and Xynos going??" She said all Exitied biggrin . "You sure Look beary happity Together~!" ((Writters block...o.o))  

Reborn Rinoa

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 7:47 pm
Rina herd something. Must have been a squirl or something She thought washing herself up  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 7:48 pm
Minna Momotarin
"So Rina, How Are You and Xynos going??" She said all Exitied biggrin . "You sure Look beary happity Together~!" ((Writters block...o.o))

Rina smiled. "Yea. were doing great." She said and smiled  

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

AyaSantres

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 7:49 pm
Aya stifled an outburst. He asked quietly, "What...?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 7:50 pm
AyaSantres
Aya stifled an outburst. He asked quietly, "What...?"
"We're watching! We don't want to be caught! Quiet!" He said whispering to Aya. "Got it?"  

Wysler257

Reborn Rinoa

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 7:52 pm
Shuurei Came out of Nowhere and jumped in the lake. "WEEE!!" "Shuurei! Wasn't Adale or Cloe with you?" "Yup. Adale is here. biggrin " Adale Came in. "Hello Mistress."

((here is Adale))

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 7:52 pm
Rina got her hair wet and for some reason turned the way were the boys were in the bushes.  

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games