Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply @Home
Introductions Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 35 36 37 38 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ILU
  PPN and Destry <333
View Results

Epitaph_User_Bo

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 4:55 am
Username/Name: Epitaph_User_Bo
Which .hack games have you played: All the GU games and the first two original games
Which series have you seen/read(i.e. .hack//Sign, Legend of the Twilight Bracelet manga etc.): Key of the twilight, xxxx, and GU+
Who's your favorite character and why: ummm...i guess Bo cuz he so sweet and cute! ^^; ((sorry for crappy reasoning i just woke up =w=))

oh and and and a little note!
I can't remember if my old account was int his guild or not. It was Bou-chan 11?
Anyways, yeah, it's me that other one got hacked...;~;

I could be wrong thoug my memory's fuzzy xDD;;

anyways, thank you for inviting me to this guild! 4laugh  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 9:49 pm
Username/Name: Ninkitty
Which .hack games have you played: ...... honestly haven't found the chance to play any of the games but will definately jump at a chance to play the first one O_O
Which series have you seen/read(i.e. .hack//Sign, Legend of the Twilight Bracelet manga etc.): I've seen .hack/sign, legend of the twilight bracelet, and roots.
Who's your favorite character and why: Shino because in ways she reminds me a little bit about myself. Ouka because she is cool and I love wolves.  

Ninkitty

Mubyou

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 4:51 pm
Well, It's about time I actually remembered to do this...
Username/Name: Call me Ketsu.
Which .hack games have you played?: My friends...are kleptomaniacs...
Which sereis have you seen/ read?: I read Legend of the Twilight and Another Birth, I watched the G.U. trilogy, and I live on Wikipedia.
Who's your favorite character and why?: I've always really liked Elk, even though I usually like the cheerful villain type, like... nobody in .hack... I just like wavemasters.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 2:02 pm
Username/Name: Shuro-kun/Trevon
Which .hack games have you played: Mostly all, except the last two GUs.
Which series have you seen/read: .Hack//Sign, Legend of the Twilight, and Roots.
Who's your favorite character and why: I would say Haseo, Mimiru, and Tsukasa. They are just awesome. Hard to really get into it.  

Shuro-kun

Mikleo

Melodious Mage

13,425 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Doggone It! 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 2:19 pm
User Image

Username/Name: Rememberance Rikku (Rikku for short)
Which .hack games have you played: All of the G.U. Series, Infection and Outbreak
Which series have you seen/read(i.e. .hack//Sign, Legend of the Twilight Bracelet manga etc.): Legend of the Twilight(Manga and anime), Link, XXXX, G.U. +, Roots, AI Buster, Sign, Liminality, and Another Birth. Oh, and G.U. Trilogy.
Who's your favorite character and why: I have too many to name so...I'll narrow it down to my gag favorite and favorite.
Gag: Gabi!! Because, he's awesome like that?
Favorite: Atoli because she's ultra adorable.
Even pretty things have thorns.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 6:13 pm
oi new members, although I don't post her often...i come here daily^^  

zawardo

Green Hero

Twilight Winter

1,600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 7:45 pm
Username/Name:Twilight Winter, but you can call me Twilight, or Twi.

Which .hack games have you played: I've played all 7

Which series have you seen/read(i.e. .hack//Sign, Legend of the Twilight Bracelet manga etc.): Watched Dot hack//Sign, Dot Hack// Legend of The Twilight Bracelet, Dot Hack//Liminality and finally Dot Hack//Root also does Dot Hack//Gift count? (starts laughing). I've only read Legend of The Key of Twilight vol 1.

Who's your favorite character and why: Haseo because of he was kind of cool but I kind of like how he changed from turning into a crazy avenger (better than Sasuke from Naruto eh...) into a careing and better person and also a hero. Sora he was hilarious and awesome (I know he's Haseo when he was younger.) Alkaid she was interesting she trys to be all tough but had a cute side to her. Ovan can't say everything for spoiler reasons but he had a great back story for one thing.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 11:15 am
Username/name: Izy
Which .hack games have you played?: Infection
Which series have you seen/read?: Another birth. (Well, at least I read all of it.)
Who's you favorite character and why:Mistral, I'm not sure why.  

elisapet

3,100 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Market Browser 100

Kokoro_Kiritani

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 7:35 pm
Username/Name: kokoro_kiritani (kokoro for short)
Which .hack games have you played: I've played infection, mutation, outbreak, quarantine, rebirth, reminisce, and redemption.
Which series have you seen: sign, legend of the twilight, liminality and I'm currently watching roots right now.
read: Another Birth, G.U. +, .hack//xxxx, and legend of the twilight
Who's your favorite character and why: My favorite character is Kite because I like how his personality is and I just like the fact that he is a twin blade. He's just really cool in my mind.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 7:45 pm
Username/Name: Kouhaichan, but you can call me Kouhai.
Which .hack games have you played: I haven't played any yet but I'm hoping to get .hack//Link for the PSP.
Which series have you seen/read: I've seen some parts of .hack//Sign, all of .hack//Legend of the Twilight., and book two of .hack//Another Birth(Rena's story) I am planning to watch/read the other series as well.
Who's your favorite character and why: Well my favorite characters are Rena and Ouka. Rena because she is strong willed and kind to everyone. And Ouka because she is also strong and will prove to anyone that she isn't a dog. And they are both cute!

I was invited a while ago but was too busy at home and school to come on at times so I'm sorry.  

Kouhaichan

2,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

tyjtyrjtyjtyjtyjtrhyth

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 8:31 pm
Username/Name: Lost TsukasaGenie-Five/Lady Bomber Jahad I also go by Kite
Which .hack games have you played: The first .hack//game, all of the GUs.
Which series have you seen/read(i.e. .hack//Sign, Legend of the Twilight Bracelet manga etc.): All
Who's your favorite character and why: Tsukasa because she is a wavemaster and I like casting spells. She also was friends with Aura and Macha my next favorite characters.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:44 pm
Username/Name: Shino Twilight Brigade.... for security purposes i can't say my real life name.
Which .hack games have you played: i started the first one... i never finished because i couldn't beat skeith T^T and i finished G.U. easily biggrin
Which series have you seen/read(i.e. .hack//Sign, Legend of the Twilight Bracelet manga etc.): I've read sign, legend of the twilight, AI buster, xxxx, link, etc. almost all of them actually :B
Who's your favorite character and why: I love MIRIELLE! she's so hyper! hehe "VAK DON VAK DON VAK DON!"
rare items *drools*  

Kuro-chan desu

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:15 pm
Welcome to the guild! c;  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:17 pm
XxGrieverxX
Welcome to the guild! c;

Um... Was there a point to that?...
So... I welcome you all as well?