Welcome to Gaia! ::

Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for Panic! At The Disco fans to gather and discuss. 

Tags: Panic! At The Disco, Brendon Urie, Music 

Reply PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild
A Proper Introduction - [Introduce Yourself] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x-xtooxcutex-x

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 11:55 pm
Name: Ciara, but you can call me CeCe or Nikki
B-Day: August 5th
Fave Song: But Its Better If You Do
anything else? No. 0ther than I'm 6'3"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 6:05 am
x-xtooxcutex-x

Welcome to the Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild. ^^

PrimeRibby
Captain

Polyphonic Twilight

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 6:36 am
x-xtooxcutex-x
surprised
That's tall.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 10:22 am
`PrimeRib
snowdust666
My best friend was the one who introduced me to Panic!At the Disco last fall, and so I'm pretty much new to it. I've heard a bunch of their songs, but I forget which ones I've listened to. The ones that I do remember I like are: I Like Sins Not Tragedies, Camisado, and Time to Dance. I've never seen PATD live. That's about all I have to say for the moment......
Oh, and my best friend's username is demonicgothicvampire666 for recommendation.

It's "I Write Sins Not Tragedies." But don't worry about it. xD Thanks for the recommendation. Welcome to the Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild! <3

I honestly did know that, and I have no clue where I got "like". xd  

snowdust67

tohru452

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 6:52 pm
`PrimeRib
tohru452
Why helloooooo
My name is Jenna i'm 2000 years old. My birthday is april 16 yay me!!! I'm in 10 grade i'm a big girl now lol. My favorite song is lying is the most fun a girl can have without taking her clothes off and build god then we'll talk. Feel free to add me as a friend we could have some cheese_whine while listening to classic music hahaha jk. sweatdrop

Your birthday is six days before mine! Were you born in '92? If you were, then you're exactly six days older than me! Welcome to the Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild! <3

Why yes I was lol  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 3:54 pm
dominion13
domokun + dramallama = heart

Please stop spamming up the guild. I'm sick of deleting your posts. This is your warning.

PrimeRibby
Captain

PrimeRibby
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 3:56 pm
snowdust666
`PrimeRib
snowdust666
My best friend was the one who introduced me to Panic!At the Disco last fall, and so I'm pretty much new to it. I've heard a bunch of their songs, but I forget which ones I've listened to. The ones that I do remember I like are: I Like Sins Not Tragedies, Camisado, and Time to Dance. I've never seen PATD live. That's about all I have to say for the moment......
Oh, and my best friend's username is demonicgothicvampire666 for recommendation.

It's "I Write Sins Not Tragedies." But don't worry about it. xD Thanks for the recommendation. Welcome to the Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild! <3

I honestly did know that, and I have no clue where I got "like". xd

Haha. xD It happens.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 3:56 pm
tohru452
`PrimeRib
tohru452
Why helloooooo
My name is Jenna i'm 2000 years old. My birthday is april 16 yay me!!! I'm in 10 grade i'm a big girl now lol. My favorite song is lying is the most fun a girl can have without taking her clothes off and build god then we'll talk. Feel free to add me as a friend we could have some cheese_whine while listening to classic music hahaha jk. sweatdrop

Your birthday is six days before mine! Were you born in '92? If you were, then you're exactly six days older than me! Welcome to the Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild! <3

Why yes I was lol

Cool. biggrin

PrimeRibby
Captain

HarlequinGirl69

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 6:30 pm
Hi. You can call me kitty. My fav. song is Time To Dance. I'm 14 years old. I got into Panic! At The Disco when I heard their song I Write Sins, Not Tragedies. That was my favorite then I got there cd and my fav now is Time To Dance. Well I guess thats all. Oh yeah and I can't wait for them to finish their new CD! heart  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 2:50 pm
Hikari06
Hi. You can call me kitty. My fav. song is Time To Dance. I'm 14 years old. I got into Panic! At The Disco when I heard their song I Write Sins, Not Tragedies. That was my favorite then I got there cd and my fav now is Time To Dance. Well I guess thats all. Oh yeah and I can't wait for them to finish their new CD! heart

Welcome to the Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild! <3 ^^

PrimeRibby
Captain

lamisticalunisha

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 10:02 pm
hiya!
i'm laura,, but you can call me luna ^^
i'm 13 years old,, my birthday is on june 19th
my favorite songs are time to dance & there's a good reason these tables are numbered honey,, you just haven't thought of it yet
other things.... i'm practicing my english,, so be patient and help me if i can use the grammar properly or i spell wrong something xd

also,, thanks for inviting me! 4laugh

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 10:50 am
xxSundae
hiya!
my favorite songs are time to dance & there's a good reason these tables are numbered honey,, you just haven't thought of it yet
other things.... i'm practicing my english,, so be patient and help me if i can use the grammar properly or i spell wrong something xd

Your welcome. ^^ Welcome to the Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild! <3 Is the trade a donation? surprised

PrimeRibby
Captain

lamisticalunisha

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 10:56 am
`PrimeRib
xxSundae
hiya!

Your welcome. ^^ Welcome to the Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild! <3 Is the trade a donation? surprised

it's a donation for your quest xd  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 11:11 am
xxSundae
`PrimeRib
xxSundae
hiya!

it's a donation for your quest xd

Thank you sooo much. <3 I already love you and I've only known you for about five minutes.

PrimeRibby
Captain

PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games