Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Vault - Archive of Memories (Open to all!)
Popular Insomniac 2007 for the Adults 18 and Older! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sephoenix

Gracious Lunatic

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 1:21 pm
marquess klink
animegoth666

Speaking of hackers, someone tryed to reset my pw and then hack my hotmail addy >.>;

But gladly they failed, but I am hiding now....for I am paranoid ninja lmao rofl

Sorry to hear about your account klink -hugs-

And damn Betty!!! thats alot of trouble to try an hack your account :O you are popular lol O_o

I randomly goggle my username now and then and found out someone was trying to hack my account a while back, as they put up "please could you find/get animegoth666 pw on gaiaonline thanks, and email it to me" I was like OMG!!! :O wanker lmao

But they failed also xd

Some people have nothing better to do tho, but to hack peoples hard work just because there to lazy to try and get the stuffs they want for themselfs stare

Okies my rant over ^_^

*~*User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.*~*

oh wow meanies i hope you dont get hacked that would be upsetting i know it pissed me off not so much that i lost stuff but that i want justice for it and wont get it oh well

@sephie as i told betty the only thing i regret loosing are my gifts from friends otherwise its just stuff i still have all of you thats all that counts
*clings to* Yeah, good to see you still have your account heart  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 3:42 pm
Sephoenix
marquess klink
animegoth666

Speaking of hackers, someone tryed to reset my pw and then hack my hotmail addy >.>;

But gladly they failed, but I am hiding now....for I am paranoid ninja lmao rofl

And damn Betty!!! thats alot of trouble to try an hack your account :O you are popular lol O_o

I randomly goggle my username now and then and found out someone was trying to hack my account a while back, as they put up "please could you find/get animegoth666 pw on gaiaonline thanks, and email it to me" I was like OMG!!! :O wanker lmao

But they failed also xd

Some people have nothing better to do tho, but to hack peoples hard work just because there to lazy to try and get the stuffs they want for themselfs stare

Okies my rant over ^_^

oh wow meanies i hope you dont get hacked that would be upsetting i know it pissed me off not so much that i lost stuff but that i want justice for it and wont get it oh well

@sephie as i told betty the only thing i regret loosing are my gifts from friends otherwise its just stuff i still have all of you thats all that counts
takes more than that to stop klink  

marquess klink

Sephoenix

Gracious Lunatic

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 4:06 pm
marquess klink
Sephoenix
marquess klink
animegoth666

But they failed also xd

Okies my rant over ^_^

takes more than that to stop klink
Like the coldest winter chill, heaven beside you... hell within

User Image

Yush!

And you think you have it still, heaven inside you

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 8:16 pm
mrgreen

zzaped
Crew

marquess klink

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 9:49 pm
zzaped
mrgreen
mrgreen  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 7:45 pm
Those magazines look terrific! (^_^)  

Xandrick Bladewind

Oniknowsyou!

IRL Sex Symbol

7,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 6:12 am
Who is in the up coming mag?  
The Vault - Archive of Memories (Open to all!)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games