Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
The cafe...(just People no profiles needed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Youkai_Girl06

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 2:32 pm
"What do you suppose you're going to do then? Walk around with the risk of fainting constantly? I'd have to pick you up from the floor then, so please sit down and rest for a while. If it doesn't help, it doesn't hurt either..." she said with a little smile.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 2:34 pm
"You've got to be the second most stubborn person I know," Kai finally said sitting down. "There, I'm sitting, are you happy now?"  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Youkai_Girl06

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 2:40 pm
Lynn smiled. "Yes, very happy. I'd do a little dance, if I weren't in my lycan form" she joked. "No, I mean it. I'm glad you sat down. I'm going to clean up the floor now, I think it would be best if you didn't look.' Then she looked down at herself and grinned. " I guess I should find a change of clothes too, I'm covered in blood. Do you have some fresh clothes around here?"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 3:36 pm
Nick looked at Kai and Lynn. "I'll be fine" he choked out and tried to stand. "Can someone please tell me what happened?" he said falling back on the couch and noicing his cross was missing.  

Ashyr Black

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 3:38 pm
Kai nodded and stood, despite Lynn's glare of disapproval. He went to one of the desks and produced some women's clothes from it. "Don't ask, it's a long story," he muttered as he handed her the clothes. He still stood and looked at Nick. "I've got no idea what happened. I was back her with..umm..with Kira," Kai said looking away.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 3:46 pm
"I know you meant Mitsuzu...don't even bother lieing Kai"  

Ashyr Black

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 4:09 pm
Kai looked away to cover the blush on his face. "Well, I mean...we haven't seen eachother for over three hundred years."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 4:15 pm
"I know" Nick slowly stood up and walked back to the cafe in search of his cross.  

Ashyr Black

Ashyr Black

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 5:31 pm
Nick looks at his blood-stained clothes. "What happened to me...and where's my cross!?" he accidently yelled out loud to himself.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 6:28 pm
Kira woke up yawning streching her arms getting up rubbing her eyes "whats up" she said smiling putting her hands behind her head  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 7:08 pm
"You," Kai said playfully as he sat beside her smiling. "Did you have...umm...interesting dreams?"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 7:10 pm
"none of your biz" she said sitting down looking at the celling "well I guess it is but Im not about to tell you" she said looking at him sticking out her tounge  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 7:15 pm
"I'm not sure I want to know," Kai said with a smirk. "I felt violated just listening to you!"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 7:17 pm
Kira bursted out in laughter then stopped looking at the blood "what happened here" she said standing up putting her finger in the blood licking her finger "not yours or mine" she whispered looking around  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 7:27 pm
Kai paled and looked away. "Could you please not do that," he whispered. "The seal's still weak, and you licking blood isn't exactly helping me to stay in control."  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games