Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh My Gold! Polls, Contests, Give-a-ways & More!

Back to Guilds

This Guild consists of Polls, Contests, Events, Giveeaways and much more! 

Tags: Conversation, Polls, SonZack, Contests, Friends 

Reply Roleplay Portal [A New Kind Of World]
YAY ANOTHER SUPER POWERED SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

add a poll
  >lokerruff<
View Results

Avioke

Conservative Conversationalist

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 3:42 pm
Aerunai thought. "Hmmm.... Someone who will do anything for you, like.... Cody, get me a napkin. No, only joking. Well, someone who will stay faithful, like wont go running off with someone else. Someone who respects your privacy and your opinions, someone who thinks before he does anything that might harm you in anyway, uncluding doing something that might kill him. Someone who wont take control and wont make you decide everything. Someone fair, just, kind, caring, faithful, loving, someone who wont lie to you, and tell you the whole truth about everything. That sort of stuff.... Yeah, that's all, sorry I can't give ya more," she said, taking another bite of her doughnut. "I got that done last night, though."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 6:25 pm
"wait do you like Cody??" Kono smiled... Then she wrote down all the things her friend said, excpt for the napkin bit... She looked at Shadeon then looked down, She hoped that this was not uncomfertable for him...  

Konomi_Wolf

Avioke

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 12:41 am
Aerunai laughed. "No, I was only demonstrating what "Doing anything for you" is like. No, I don't like Cody," she said. "I like no one." She took a bite of her doughnut. "Mmm, I love these powder ones. It's rasberry filled. Lovely. Well, I'm going to take one of the sodas in the fridge over there. They always keep soda in there..." She stood. "Hope there's rootbeer," she murmered, opening it. "Pepsi. Close enough," she said, sitting down with her pepsi in hand. "Should we take this chance to do somthing terrible and ruin the teachers lounge? I'm arguing with myself about it," she said, loking around. "It would be terrible, but yet terribly satisfying at the same time. I'm leaning on No at the moment, but it still sounds sorta, fun.....?" she asked, leaning.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 2:03 pm
kono smiled. "Im one step ahead of you." She grabbed a fire exsiguiser ((sp?)) and began spraying the foam at the floor and walls.  

Konomi_Wolf

Avioke

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 4:09 pm
Aerunai frowned. "Hey, I wanted to do that," she said. She shrugged and looked in the fridge. She took out a fresh thing of bread and got super glue. "We did this at camp once," she said, grinning. She brough up a tall chair and put some glue on the ceiling, then stuck a peice of bread to it. After a few minutes, the super glue was dry and the whole package of bread was individually stuck on the ceiling. "A random trick I made up," she said. She then went outside and jumped in a mud puddle, walked all over the carpet and then, turned to Kono. "Do you think you could lift me with your telekenisis so I can walk all over the walls and ceilings with my muddy feet?" she asked curiously.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 4:36 pm
Kono paused she usually did not use her powers for something other than an emergancy but oh well. She lifted her friend slowly to the celing. Sweat slowly began to creep on her neck as she concentrated if her mind slipped then Aerunai would fall.  

Konomi_Wolf

Swift Penguin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 5:11 pm
he watches the two practically destroy the teachers lounge "so what happens if a teacher comes in here before class ends?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 5:33 pm
Aerunai laughed. "Thanks, Kono. And I dont think they will," she said, slowly putting footprints all over the ceiling. She smiled at Kono. "This is awsome," she said. "But you should probably put me down now. You look like you're trying to life a 50 pound weight."  

Avioke

Konomi_Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 7:06 pm
Kono set her Aerunai down "Thanks this was getting hard.." "We should probally split before we get caught."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 2:15 am
"One more thing," Aerunai said. She brought out a thing of popcorn and stuffed some down the chairs. Then took all the cans of soda, shook them, and sat them down. "A nice treat for the next person wanting a refreshing pepsi," she said, giggling. "Let's split, she said. Running to the door that led outside. "C'mon. Going through the office wont exactly help us," she said.  

Avioke

Konomi_Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 12:17 pm
Kono giggled as she walked outside. This was fun but she felt a bit bad for the poor unknowing techers. However she remembered the amounts of homework that they gave out and any sorrow she might of felt ran away.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 3:33 pm
Aerunai laughed. "That was fun. If only we'd had more time. I had a great idea. But, they'll probably keep a teacher in there all the time now, so we've got no chance. Unless we come at night, but, whatever. What's our first class again?"  

Avioke

CodyDudeTm

Desirable Fatcat

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Champion 300
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 6:16 am
(I'm back, what'd I miss?)

Cody was walking toward school, late because of large amounts of homework he forgot to finish, when he saw Kono and Aerunai running out the door. "Hey guys, where ya goin'?"

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 11:12 am
"Nothing much. We messed up the teacher's lounge and we are going to sneak in to lunch." Kono replied. She walked through the woods this was going to be difficult sneaking into the lunch room but hopefully someone must have a plan.  

Konomi_Wolf

Shuchi-sama

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 11:48 am
name:rob

race:half human half werewolf but in human form full human in werewolf form full werwolf or combined

powers:werewolf sense(includes slowmode vision),controlling electricity (and lighting),running as fast as lighting,transform in between 5 werewolf forms ((they are shown in the RP)).

personality:likes to hangout with a gang in forests and spy on others,loves doing bad stuff in school with friends and if theres a party or any night fun stuff he is so there.

my werewolf form avi form at:
http://ookami-kasumi.deviantart.com/art/Stuck-Half-Way-57498248

my human form avi at:
http://sakuracorazonn.deviantart.com/art/Sasuke-Uchiha-27330782  
Roleplay Portal [A New Kind Of World]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games