Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
mad scientist RP....sort of Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

what do you think?
  good
  alright
  great^-^(i love you)
  bad(*glares)
View Results

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 5:54 pm
"your wrong" Kira said walking up to Valean everything the same about her "I dont care about these people they are worthless maggots to me" she said turning back around looking to the sky "I am worthless no reason to even be alive as long as Muraki needs me I want to live" she said walking forward into the fire but she didnt burn she turned around fire in her eyes holding on to her shoulders "come for me please" she said closing her eyes head held up high  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 5:58 pm
Valean closed his eyes and Razriel took over in a scream of pain. Razriel looked down thoroughly shocked at what happened. He coudn't even contain in his shock as he looked up at Kira.  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 6:00 pm
Kira brought down her head feeling the Razriel came out "leave" she said looking at him with cold eyes as the fire around her started to fly away as her power bursted out of her body and Ceres wasnt even released  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 6:02 pm
Razriel looked at her and shook his head. "Don't look at me girl. It wasn't me who wanted to be here," he said still shocked by what had happened. "For the first time since I was awakened within him...this was the first time he ever willfully summoned me to take over. He gave his heart to the darkness just because of you."  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 6:05 pm
Kria didnt care and she looked back to the sky "fine" she said summoning her wings looking back at Razriel with a smirk "time to have more fun" she said flying into the air with syths in her hands "dont follow me" she said jumping into the air going to the next town burning it down "he's not here either" she said walking threw the burning town looking for Muraki  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 6:10 pm
Razriel was standing at the end of the blazing town. His demonic aura was swirliing all around him and his black swors were nearly into the thousands as he glared at Kira. "The reason he summoned me was because he didn't want to hurt you. He made a request, he asked me to stop you no matter what because despite what you may say...he knows that you don't want to kill these people. I could care less...but for once I think I'll actually be the good guy. Besides, you stopped me from killing everyone so I guess it's time I return the favor."  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 6:15 pm
Kira stopped turning around looking at Razriel "do whatever you want I just want to be with Muraki he gives me a reason" she said smiling lifting her hands into the air "find me soon....Muraki" she said putting her hands back down going to her knee eyes red but still Kira she stood up syths appearing in her hands hair flying up in the air eyes demonic she has lost all of her humanity "make them go away" she repeated from before "my memories" she said flying forward at Razriel  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 6:16 pm
Razriel simply smirked. "Let's have your rational side come out shall we? Ceres, com on out girl," Razriel said as he appeared in front of Kira and placed his hand on her chest. "Valean was too nice to ever force you to transform, I however am not nearly as ncie."  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 6:19 pm
Kira smirked "who's Ceres" she said swinging her syths to make him step back "she no longer exists" she said giggling "I am the darkness that was her Ceres is no more I am her and she disappeared into nothingness" she said still laughing  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 6:25 pm
"What the hell?" Razriel yelled as he jumped back. He glared at Kira before smirking. "Here that lover boy? She's given up on her humanity just because of you. Aren't you proud? You've driven her out of your arms straight into the arms of the monster that created her." Razriel laughed until he gripped his chest and grimaced in pain. "I'll give you this, you've never been this gutsy before. Maybe you should just accpet me and have us merge into one as well. I guarantee you we'd have one hell of a time." Razriel grimaced again, signaling Valean's negative answer. "Fine, but I still get to have fun with her." Razriel dispersed all of his black blades, instead just summoning one powerful looking black one. "I'm not going to let you hog all the fun, nor am I going to let you run back to Muraki. Well, lover boy here doesn't want you to run to him. I just want to fight you!"  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 6:30 pm
Kira stood there as Razriel came towards her she dodged him with ease he kept attacking she kept dodging then she stopped looked over at one of the burning buildings and saw a girl crying for her mom to wake up she walked over to the girl and raised her syth "Ill release you of you pain" she said killing the girl by stabbing her threw the heart and threw the girl towards Razriel "you better stop me before I kill even more just to find the person I that gives me a reason" she said with a smirk the fire surrounded her but not touching her her wings grew larger and her eyes redder  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 6:32 pm
Razriel couldn't believe it. He couldn't even hit her. He tried attacking her once more, but she easily dodge his attack and stabbed him with her scythe. He flew away from her, blood pouring from his chest. He was gasping for breath as he hit the roof. "I don't like this any more than you do lover boy. Do you hear me? She's bounded with her darkside. Her powers are greater than ours right now because we're still battleing with eachother. If you want to stop her and if you want to ever stand a chance of being with her lover boy, you better decide quickly what you want to do. Because right now her fate, as well as the fate of those people that are still alive are resting in your hands."  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 6:36 pm
Kira flew to the roof keeping her head down hovering in the air a black hood appearing around her eyes blood red hair completely red "I am now complete" she said no emotion in her face and just stayed in the air "you are no longer better then me and you never will" she said having only one syth in her hand but was now a reaper  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 6:40 pm
Razriel smirked and stood. "You're right. Right now I wouldn't stand a chance against you, but you didn't take into account how much you affect lover boy here. I would've never thought I'd see the day," Razriel started to say. He stopped as the black veins disappeared. Chains appeared on his wrists and his neck. His hair turned solid white and his eyes were solid black. His clothes changed into an all black outfit with a long black trencoat. He raised his hand and summoned a large black blade. "I never thought I'd see the day when two would become one." The voice was dark like Razriel's, but the person in control was definitley Valean. "Let's see which is stronger. The Reaper or the God of Death."  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 6:45 pm
Kira stood there putting her head back down Muraki appeared into the sky "perfect" he said grabbing on to Kira "shall we go my dear" he said Kira's head up his face near her neck "thank you so much" Muraki said with a smirk "just what I always wanted" he said fading in the fire Kira in hand back to the place where it all began the crater where Kira and valean meet and there was a new lab even bigger  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff