Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
[.N]agase [.H]igh [[now open, people needed]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 7:40 pm
Botan was grateful and slowly made his way over to one of the windows that Ayame had opened. "Thank you," he said smiling at her.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 7:44 pm
Ayame smiled. "Don't worry about it."

(I got to go. See ya tomorrow)  

Alrightey

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 7:49 pm
Botan stared outside the window for a long while, allowing his strength to come back to him. "I think...maybe...maybe a walk. Just a small one would be nice," he said softly as he saw a few people outside walking around.

(okay, talk to you later ^_^)  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 5:14 am
Ayame looked over at him. "You sure you can handle it?"  

Alrightey

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 9:14 am
Botan sighed. "No, but I don't imagine that it could hurt too much."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 10:22 am
Ayame gave him a look. "Too much? That's what you said last time Botan..."  

Alrightey

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 1:20 pm
"I've been a cripple for almost two days. I'll be fine. What doesn't kill me only makes me stronger Ayame," he said with a weak grin. "Hopefully it won't kill me anyways."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 5:14 pm
Ayame bit her lip. She really hated when he joked about him dying.  

Alrightey

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 5:22 pm
Botan pushed himself off from the window and slowly turned toward the door. "A walk might make me better. The only way to find out is by doing it," he said with a soft smile. He noticed Ayame's expression and smiled even brighter despite the pain. "Don't worry about me Ayame. I'll be fine. Nothing too bad can happen."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 5:30 pm
Not true... She sighed heavily and took a hold of his arm. Making sure to be very gentle she lead him over to the door and started to unlock all her locks.  

Alrightey

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 5:33 pm
The moment the door opened Negase was there standing to gree them. "Ah, Botan. It is time for another one of your sessions," he said with a smile.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 5:40 pm
Ayame quickly slammed the door shut in his face and began to lock the locks as quickly as her fingers would allow her to.  

Alrightey

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 5:43 pm
Before Ayame could finish botling the last lock, all the locks suddenly unlatched and Negase swung the door open. "Now that wasn't very nice of you," he said in a cold tone. When he looked at Botan his eyes narrowed. "Whose clothes are you wearing?"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 5:50 pm
"Mine. He's borrowing them." She stepped infront of Botan protectivly. "And your not taking him anywhere you b*****d."  

Alrightey

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 6:42 pm
"OH really? Why not? I do believe I am? Isn't that rigth Botan," Negase said with a cold smle. "If I do I might consider letting you keep those clothes you're wearing."

Botan paled and looked at Ayame. "I'll be fine," he said with a weak smile, alreayd admitting defeat before he tried to fight it.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff