Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dr_lecter1988
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 8:12 pm
lurichan
Dr_lecter1988
Being a Mod Has it's perks, and Stickies are one of those perks.

It still hasn't really sunk in yet. I can make stickies though, so it's fun. *Bounces* I have my wings, I have my coat, and i have sticky making powers. ^_^ This day couldn't be much better in gaia land.

Don;t forget you're also singing the praises of a generous donator. *shrugs* i enjoy not being a mod sometimes, i dont have to worry about being mean when someone is braking a rule. even though i do it anyways.  
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 8:14 pm
*steps in*good evening everyone  

Deke the cursed

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 8:15 pm
Dr_lecter1988
lurichan
Dr_lecter1988
Being a Mod Has it's perks, and Stickies are one of those perks.

It still hasn't really sunk in yet. I can make stickies though, so it's fun. *Bounces* I have my wings, I have my coat, and i have sticky making powers. ^_^ This day couldn't be much better in gaia land.

Don;t forget you're also singing the praises of a generous donator. *shrugs* i enjoy not being a mod sometimes, i dont have to worry about being mean when someone is braking a rule. even though i do it anyways.

*nod nod nod* I made sure to put it in my signature, it's in my journal, and i should bump that thread again. ^_^  
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 8:16 pm
Deke the cursed

*Waves* Hello again. ^_^  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Deke the cursed

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 8:19 pm
lurichan
Deke the cursed

*Waves* Hello again. ^_^
and the same from me to you  
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 8:20 pm
*is bouncy and tired at the same time* So how are you doing this evening?  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Dr_lecter1988
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 8:20 pm
Well i have school tomorrow. Hello to you Deke, and good night to all.  
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 8:22 pm
Dr_lecter1988

Have a wonderful evening. ^_^  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Deke the cursed

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 8:23 pm
lurichan
well, i stabbed myself in the leg with a chain wheel on a bike this afternoon unintentionally. but other than that, i'm fine  
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 8:24 pm
Dr_lecter1988
goodnight then  

Deke the cursed

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 8:25 pm
Deke the cursed
lurichan
well, i stabbed myself in the leg with a chain wheel on a bike this afternoon unintentionally. but other than that, i'm fine

0o; Ouch, that sounds rather painful. Are you alright?  
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 8:28 pm
lurichan
Deke the cursed
lurichan

i should be, the two teeth things that penetrated my leg werent vrey well greased  

Deke the cursed

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 8:30 pm
Deke the cursed
lurichan
Deke the cursed
lurichan

i should be, the two teeth things that penetrated my leg werent vrey well greased
eek How far in did they get? Did you make sure to wash it out later? Does it still hurt? Do you have a bandage on it? Am I asking too many questions?  
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 8:34 pm
lurichan
Deke the cursed
lurichan
Deke the cursed
lurichan

eek How far in did they get? Did you make sure to wash it out later? Does it still hurt? Do you have a bandage on it? Am I asking too many questions?
theyre about 3/8ths of an inch long each and they went in all the way. it was also in the middle of a ride while mountainbiking. i used a shirt to staunch the blood until i got back to the car and then when i got home i washed it out with hydrogen peroxide and bandaged it appropriately. it should be fine, but if there was too much grease on the teeth i might get an infection, but thats not very likely  

Deke the cursed

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 8:39 pm
Deke the cursed
theyre about 3/8ths of an inch long each and they went in all the way. it was also in the middle of a ride while mountainbiking. i used a shirt to staunch the blood until i got back to the car and then when i got home i washed it out with hydrogen peroxide and bandaged it appropriately. it should be fine, but if there was too much grease on the teeth i might get an infection, but thats not very likely

Yeowch. I'm glad that you where able to keep it from getting worse hopefully. ^_^*  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games