Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
Kingdom Hearts Ultimate RP!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 6:21 pm
Kai smirked as a dark portal opened up behind him. Red eyes glared at him from the portal as he fell backwards into it. "Rest...yeah...we'll see about that," he said weakly as he fell through the portal.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 6:23 pm
Hitomi woke up "kai" she whispered getting up holding on to her head as it hurt "where are you" she said standing up holding on to the couch barely able to stand she wipped the blood from her mouth "what did I do" she said as she walked down the halls  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Nightshade_Wulf

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 6:29 pm
Rei was back in her room curled up on her bed but try as she might she couldn't get back to sleep.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 7:03 pm
Rinkota yawned sleepily, and opened the door, changing into a white silk night-dress, with neatly sewn slits for her wings, and crawled into bed. She pulled the sheets and comforter up over herself before falling asleep, at last.  

Valley-of-Death

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 7:05 pm
Hikari continued around the school looking for him leaning agaist the wall "where are you" she said not stopping looking everywhere  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 7:13 pm
Kai floated in a dark void. Glowing eyes glared at him from within the dark depths of this world, but none dared near him. None...except for the glowing red eyes of the dark dragon. Kai smirked, knowing that tomorrow he was going to feel like hell.  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 7:15 pm
Hikari was infront of the school and walked down to the beach looking at the water "...blood" she said as there was still blood in the water from the fish from earlier  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 7:16 pm
"You summoned me, but did nothing. You summoned my great power and then refused to use it. For that, you shall pay young one," the dragon growled. Before Kai had a chance to say anything the dragon seemingly entered into Kai's chest, and Kai's scream pierced through the darkness.  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 7:21 pm
Hikari felt Kai scream "kai?" she said looking to the sky closing her eyes "find Kai" she said opening her eyes and white in the middle seeing Kai in pain "Kai!!" she yelled entering the world he was in looking around for him  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 7:24 pm
Kai was convulsing in pain. His eyes a dark red. He doubled over in pain, and when he saw Hikair he paled. "Hikari! Get out of here now!" he roared.  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 7:25 pm
"no" she yelled jumping up her wings flying out of her back and flew up to him holding on to him "are you okay?"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 8:11 pm
Kai was shaking uncontrollably in Hikari's arms. "Please Hikari, you've got to leave! I'll be fine, just get out of here!" he pleaded.  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 8:18 pm
"no your not your shaking" Hikari said still holding onto him "your going to be okay" she said closing her eyes not letting go  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 8:21 pm
Kai closed his eyes, trying to steady himself. "Forgive me Hikari," he whispered. He shoved her backwards into a portal. He closed the portal and let out another scream. He looked exactly how he normally did, but his eyes were solid black as he continued to scream. "Get out of my head!" he screamed until he finally passed out.  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 8:23 pm
"Kai!!!" Hikari yelled as she fell threw the portal back to the ocean "KAI!!!" she yelled trying to go back but couldnt she fell to her knees crying "come back!!!"  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff