Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
Worst Things You Can Ever Say As A Pagan Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 227 228 229 230 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Henry Dorsett Case

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 4:12 pm
TheDisreputableDog
Fiddlers Green
I love this smithy to the ends of the Earth, they turn out quality blades and are fairly reasonably priced... but The Celtic Wolf Sword should not have Futhark. confused
"Why not?" wink
"Yeah, why not? Runes are runes! It's all the same!"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 4:44 pm
Henry Dorsett Case

That's actually what the guy in Tea's local pagan store said.  

CuAnnan

Dapper Genius

5,875 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Henry Dorsett Case

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 5:04 pm
reagun ban
Henry Dorsett Case

I think this is why I stay out of pagan stores where I am - most of the ones I know near me aren't just patronized by fluffies - they're run by them too.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 7:48 pm
Henry Dorsett Case
reagun ban
Henry Dorsett Case

I think this is why I stay out of pagan stores where I am - most of the ones I know near me aren't just patronized by fluffies - they're run by them too.

One of these days, I am going to open up a pagan store. Right next to a high school. blaugh
I'm an enabler.  

maenad nuri
Captain

jaden kendam

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 6:48 am
Nuri
Henry Dorsett Case
reagun ban
Henry Dorsett Case

One of these days, I am going to open up a pagan store. Right next to a high school. blaugh
I'm an enabler.

That would be like the perfect place. Or you could open one next to a Hot Topic and really get them.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 7:48 pm
deadmanjake
That would be like the perfect place. Or you could open one next to a Hot Topic and really get them.

Hot Topic: Because your fifteen year old daughter just won't be able to find lingire in her size any other way... xd  

Kuroiban

Dapper Explorer

2,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100

IH_Zero

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 8:15 pm
Nuri

I'm an enabler.

I'd go...if I lived anywhere close to you, which I don't think I do. There's a pagan store...somewhere around here. It looks like fluffy heaven though.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 6:50 am
AngryRobotsInc.
I'd go...if I lived anywhere close to you, which I don't think I do. There's a pagan store...somewhere around here. It looks like fluffy heaven though.
We're pretty good for pagan stores in Dublin. We've got two good, non-fluffy ones with good collections of stones (yay!) and books. One's better than the other for books. And they're both in walking distance from each other so if you can't find something in one, chances are the other will have it and you can get it soon after.

And I tend to get discounts... ninja  

Pelta

maenad nuri
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 7:11 am
AngryRobotsInc.
Nuri

I'm an enabler.

We used to have a pagan store here in Naperville. Heaven was awesome, and I got so much stuff from it that I am still using (and some that I should probably through away)

It was a Haven for fluff-dom, but I still think of it fondly.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 7:33 am
Don't cuss at me when you dont know me or i'll curse back and it'll be a different kind I can give it three times back.

i'm a wiccan druid/shaman

Don't be ignorant. My Path (or religion, but thats not what wicca is really) isnt something you can laugh at okay

I am a druid because I revere the celtic gods and because i work with nature in the Old Way.

Plus about all the cursing stuff i know that it's an ye harm none i'm not a moron but a wiccan can invoke the power of the threefold law so that he would get his meanness back three times which is allowed

wiccans are supposed to fight for justice as well and so we have the right and we should invoke the laws of the universe on those who are evil

All from the same person. eek  

jaden kendam

Pelta

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 9:06 am
deadmanjake
I also liked the "i don't know what you said, but I'm sure you're insulting me," paranoia persecution complex.

And the funny thing is, I'm pretty sure it wasn't an insult.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 9:15 am
missmagpie
deadmanjake
I also liked the "i don't know what you said, but I'm sure you're insulting me," paranoia persecution complex.

And the funny thing is, I'm pretty sure it wasn't an insult.

Well, knowing Reagun, it very well could be, but I would just guess that he was asking her what he was saying. (I kind of hope, in case it was a bannable remark)  

jaden kendam

IH_Zero

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 10:30 am
deadmanjake

Well, knowing Reagun, it very well could be, but I would just guess that he was asking her what he was saying. (I kind of hope, in case it was a bannable remark)

I'm still trying to figure out if the language she used to insult him was Spanish or not. If it was, that's some of the worst Spanish I've ever seen, and I'm not even remotely fluent.

ETA: Wiccans believe in yin and yang!

This girl is like a gold mine of fluffy statements.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 12:05 pm
AngryRobotsInc.
deadmanjake

I'm still trying to figure out if the language she used to insult him was Spanish or not. If it was, that's some of the worst Spanish I've ever seen, and I'm not even remotely fluent.

ETA: Wiccans believe in yin and yang!

This girl is like a gold mine of fluffy statements.

I like it is dumbed down spanish. I have heard it from different people, and the mexicans and puerot ricans look at them like they are idiots.

is eta the name of a different girl? or is that the same stuff from the same girl?  

jaden kendam

IH_Zero

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 12:26 pm
deadmanjake

I like it is dumbed down spanish. I have heard it from different people, and the mexicans and puerot ricans look at them like they are idiots.

is eta the name of a different girl? or is that the same stuff from the same girl?

ETA means "edited to add."

And it seriously is dumbed down Spanish. She used the incorrect conjugation of a verb, the incorrect word for the second person pronoun (if that's what it was supposed to be), and I'm not even entirely certain "estupido" is a word.  
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 227 228 229 230 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games