Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Gaian Geezers Guild
The Complaint Dept Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Would you consider this thread cathartic?
  No
  Yes
  Where's my damned dinner?
View Results

FallenSammy

Invisible Disaster

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 12:10 pm
My complaint: I live in a house which hasnt had any heating for like a yr, then 6 months ago the boiler broke so i've had no heatin or hot water i that time, because of tha i had to by elctric heaters which sent my electric bill sy high so i struggle with rent and then the guy came round moanin bout it today after 6 months of hearin nothin and siad he wouldnt sort it out till we were up to date at which point me and my fella kicked off sayin we;d been tryin to contact hi he said we hadnt tried tha hard we wrote letters called all the time and nothin?!? Also we've lived here 2 yrs and you meant to hve a gas check ever yr and th gas check we had was form 6 months beore we moved in and they had a gas leak just before e moved in... so basically im livin in a death trap and him comin round tonight made me so angry i was shakin and crying... and yeah thats my complaint  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 5:39 pm
I strained muscles cleaning up after Ike then i had to go to my bowling class and on the first frame one of those strained muscles decided that my arm was not allowed to be straight so i spent the rest of class watching my partner bowl her games so we could leave while trying to figure out how i was going to drive us back to the college with my shifting arm being practicly useless (she never learned how to drive because of a phobia she got from her panic prone mother trying to teach her) and then we had to work on the show because we lost 1 1/2 weeks of rehersal and construction time for the stupid hurricane and now i have a migrane and we are out of painkillers and we still don't have power at my house scream

ok i'm done wow major run on i'm too tired to try and fix this where is my cheese oh here it is cheese_whine  

Filia_Nox_Noctis

Lil-Jo
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 8:45 pm
My son's cat keeps getting on my desk, I throw him down, he jumps back up, I throw him down, he jumps back up..... it is never ending... (granted, I keep the cat n** on my desk)  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 5:37 am
I still cannot layer the Sci-Fi Electric DASH Pants with the Space Girl Bikini Top!!! scream
Will this ever be fixed?!? ... stare  

Faerie KatrinaZ
Crew

Sparkly Fairy

Taxi Mama

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 6:06 am
1. I want to be able to subscribe to a guild forum thread like I can to a regular forum thread.

2. My daughter keeps telling me my avatar looks naked, as if that were something I should avoid. I keep telling her I like to show off the tattoos, and matching skin tone to clothing makes the tattoos more obvious. Then she says I never let her wear the skin-tone tankini she was gifted with when she was 11, and I say DUH.

3. My fence blew down in the hurricane and now I can't let my dog run around the backyard all day and he's getting freaking hyper in here and I don't want to walk him because then I'd have to pick up the poo and carry it home.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 8:04 am
Decided to go back to college... at 30. Our loving law makers at some point decided that even theatre majors need to take algebra.. which I've now come up with a theory on after taking and FAILING it for the THIRD time (( after having to take all three levels of the lower levels of pre-algebra several times)).

Rant begins now.. burning_eyes

ALGEBRA IS THE WORK OF SATAN. EACH EQUATION SOLVED IS ONE STEP CLOSER TO UNLEASHING HELL ON EARTH AND CONSUMING US ALL IN FIRE AND BRIMSTONE!!!

End rant.  

Majexek

Sliverbolt

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 8:11 am
Majexek
Decided to go back to college... at 30. Our loving law makers at some point decided that even theatre majors need to take algebra.. which I've now come up with a theory on after taking and FAILING it for the THIRD time (( after having to take all three levels of the lower levels of pre-algebra several times)).

ALGEBRA IS THE WORK OF SATAN. EACH EQUATION SOLVED IS ONE STEP CLOSER TO UNLEASHING HELL ON EARTH AND CONSUMING US ALL IN FIRE AND BRIMSTONE!!!

End rant.

amen dear lady  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 8:16 am
Majexek

End rant.

you dont use algebra in the real world the most you use is long division...lol

my complaint is my sons dead beat dad is mad that i slapped his sorry a** with child support saying that its not fair and that im being mean because i know that he has a bad leg( he got pushed by his girlfriend off the 3rd floor balcony at her house) and he cant find a job.......thats not my f-ing fault but of course he and his mother are making it seem that way  

blubombay

3,350 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

MotherMoo

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 5:48 pm
I for one love algebra.... lol

my complaint is ..

teenagers!!!!!

I got two and so wish they were still little, didn't drive, and didn't absolutely HAVE to go out every Saturday night!!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 7:07 pm
Lack of moisture...  

Lil-Jo
Crew

Gothic Star28

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 8:07 am
My complaint is this

WHo in the hell calls there freakin bank looking for free money? not a reversal of fees or a loan or credit card. just $6 to be put into there checking account every month twice a month. For a childs prescription no less. eek
Every month sometimes twice I get this call. I just had to vent. cheese_whine  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 11:52 am
ED sucks! There are tons of useless threads in there, and I get flamed for not citing all sources used in the article. They don't even contribute. I say "Discuss" and they basically say emphatically, "no!" WTF then, get out of ED. Bunch of Turds!

Oh and having few friends blows. Not that I have time to nurture such relationships, but still. I wish people would call me, and ask me, what I think. What good is having knowledge if no one wants to discuss?  

bbydaeriel93

Filia_Nox_Noctis

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 9:15 pm
My stomache is empty and i don't feel like walking down the hall through the mine-field that is the study into the kitchen and staring at the empty fridge is it too much to ask for some damn left-overs scream

ok i'll go make some raman or something  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 5:07 am
I like the idea of the new aquarium, but I am having major issues with it. Every single time I go into it, it slows down my computer big time! It takes FOREVER to do anything in it, and it takes FOREVER to get out of it! scream

PLEASE HELP !!! gonk  

Faerie KatrinaZ
Crew

Sparkly Fairy

Miss Abigal of Lenox

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 7:02 am
After reading some of the complaints I feel that mine is very minute. What's wrong with the towns, can't go to them, the server has failed, over and over again for 3 days now, can't they fix this problem........................ question  
Gaian Geezers Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games