Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
Do your friends like yaoi? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do they?
  Yep, all of us!! =^o^=
  NO TT___TT I'm all alone!!
  Yes, some of us...not all.
  Nope, and that make's me the perverted one xD (yes)
View Results

Sexy-Sensei

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 12:44 pm
some of them do... and i never really asked the rest of my friends.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 1:16 pm
95% of my friends are either into yaoi or yuri.

Guys where I live, love that stuff. XP

EnchantedLuck

Unbeatable Lover

7,450 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Mimowz

Savage Gaian

13,025 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Party Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 10:07 pm
Two of my friends like yaoi!!!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 10:44 pm
I don't know. I don't much talk about it. A few of my girlfriends are into it, I think...
One of my bests' is traumatized by it mainly because she sees the more sexually explicit things I like and she'd be terrorized by that, yaoi or not.
The majority of my friends, though, don't even know I like manga/anime and I'm not too sure about them, either.
Ignorance is neither bliss nor the absence of it, but rather just a wake-up call that you have to be more open with your hobbies. I should be, anyway.  

Nao-baka

Demon sword_of_death

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 2:25 pm
i know some that like it but most of them hate yaoi so to mess with them i show them yaoi and they freak out it's hilarious. I'm evil like that twisted but i don't think they know i like it, they may have an idea but not sure and that's good with me cause it's not like i can talk to them about since they hate it.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 11:06 am
I feel so alone in loving yaoi!!! crying That's why I participate in forums like this, to meet others who are crazy about yaoi like me biggrin
I've corrupted a couple of my friends, but they don't actively seek out yaoi and stuff like me sweatdrop

otakubaybay

Yuranai

3,600 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Cheerleader 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 2:38 pm
I have one friend who loves Yaoi just as much as me. The others don't. Maybe I should try to change their minds.. twisted But I have a feeling they wouldn't agree sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 2:41 pm
Some of my friends like Yaoi...others don't even know what anime is..so they can't exactly like Yaoi...But they are all tolerant.  

Mokai_Shredded

Marz_Kat.t.a.g.

Somber Lunatic

12,550 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Divine Allies 250
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 2:55 pm
esaure
They 'tolerate' it but im in the process of converting them. One is healthly on its way to the shounen-ai of it all. xd The others will follow, it just takes time, lol.

of course...and coruption is oh so fun!!! twisted
enjoy it while it lasts.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 10:56 am
i would say of all my friends only 2 like yaoi crying  

Dominican chic

Like Apple Candy

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 10:28 am
My one friend is about as bad as I am. 3nodding Another friend is okay with it, but I'm not sure if she supports it (she reads some of my photostories where Zane tries to jump Miles). I have one lesbian friend who's not really into anime/manga so she doesn't really count. But then all my other friends... they're all conservative christian. To tell them about any of it would bring up a not-so-friendly discussion about gay being sinful. sad That, and they believe that I'm conservative christian, too, which I am to some extent. Obviously, there are some things that differ. wink  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 10:27 am
most do...  

Marz_Kat.t.a.g.

Somber Lunatic

12,550 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Divine Allies 250
  • Invisibility 100

Xx__blue-kun__xX

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 10:34 am
some of us  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 2:34 pm
I my ex and I watch it alot. ^.^ We're the very best friends, so, I showed him Loveless. And he liked it as much as I did. ^.^ Then, one of his friends, who's also my friend, I showed Princess Princess. And he liked it.

I showed one of my friends, which I only know from talking on aim, and roleplaying with, Ouran Highschool Host club, and she liked the humor in it. She definitely didn't mind the Shounen Ai in it, but, I don't think that's the reason why she liked it. xD She also liked Loveless.

And then... Another friend of mine, also known from roleplaying, and talking with, is the one who SHOWED me Shounen Ai and Yaoi. ^.^

So, that makes... 4 friends, five including me.

Shoori

Andromeda3173

Mystical Neko

10,800 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 2:53 pm
blaugh yeah!! i got 2 more ppl to like Yaoi!! whee heehee....  
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games