Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply An Anime Addict's Guild
What Anime Has Made You Cry? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cocoa_Loli

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 6:40 pm
I cried on the last ep. of Ginban Kaleidoscope.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 7:52 pm
Fruits Basket. The one where the little blonde kid who is the bunny who I forget's name tells about his mom. crying  

Tohamam

narutokon

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 11:45 am
I cried a tiny bit in the haku and zabuza episodes in Naruto.
A tiny bit ok...  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 10:01 pm
Dark_Asian_Prince
I cryed on the pokemon movie about mew and mewtwo. where ash turns into a stone and all the pokemon crys. it really wasn't that sad now that i think of it but i was in second grade and i liked pokemon alot.
I cried also. I still do, when I watch the movie  

Little Nightmare

Little Nightmare

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 10:05 pm
Fullmetal Alchemist, Witch Hunter Robin, Ruroni Kenshin, Spirited Away, Howl's Moving Castle, Gungrave, Last Exile, Princess Mononoke, Pokemon the First Movie, and a few others. I get very emotional with books and movies.  
ivy_hatake rolled 4 6-sided dice: 6, 2, 3, 2 Total: 13 (4-24)
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 2:05 pm
Well I have cry in many animes but I have cry the most in my favorites.

Dragon Ball: I cry everytime someone die, especially Goku, even tought I knew they would come back to life with the Dragon Balls sad . And I cry myself out in the ending of Dragon Ball GT when Goku is saying good bye to eveybody crying ......oh! my God... crying I can't talk right now.

Samurai X: I cry in some of the episodes gonk but I cry the most with the OVA's, especially the third one, Reflexion.

Naruto: I have cry in so many episodes that I can't remember all of them. Like when Sakura cut her hair or when Sasuke leaves and when Naruto and Sasuke fight. crying crying

I can't continue...... crying  

ivy_hatake

The Fujoshi Kitten

7,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 6:12 am
There are so many I can't count...but I'll name the ones I think make me cry most.

1) Sailor Moon. Yes, I cried during that. In the first season when you find out Serena is the moon princess, because Darien is taken away from her and she's so sad. Then there's the Prince Diamond series when Diamond dies in Serena's arms. Sailor Moon S, when you find out what will happen to Sailor Saturn. And in Sailor Moon Super S, when the Amazon Trio are attacked and almost killed. So sad...

2) In YYH when Genkai dies. She was one of my favorites and that happened to her.....Also whenever we find out Hiei's past. I just had to cry I mean, come on it was sad.....

3) Fullmetal Alchemist. I cried at Hughes's funeral. He was my favorite character and he..he..died! And then there was Elysia's little commentary. I still cry when I read that in the manga...Then also in the movie, when Alphons Heiderich dies. And then Envy, of course..

I believe those are all the main ones, though I could be wrong...

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 6:50 am
Gantz made me cry...

Twice in the same episode... crying

And both were over Nishi...

The first time was when his eyes exploded, and his Gantz suit was destroyed (so it offered him no protection) and everyone was just standing there and watching while he was crying for help!
I was yelling at the screen ''SOMEONE JUST HELP HIM!!'' crying

Second time, was when Nishi was about to die. And he's lying on the floor with everyone standing over him... And he's explaining that he commited suicide, and saying that he didn't want to die (ealier on when he blew up one of the Rider's head, he said that Kurono Kei shouldn't be afraid to die (he didn't have his suit.)) He was crying for his Mum, and saying he was sorry. cry

It was heartbreaking to watch someone that acted so tough and strong in such a weak position. T.T

ALSO!

In Elfen Lied when the kids kicked Lucy's dog against the wall and started beating it to death. crying That was so horrible to watch, it was gut wrenching. T.T

Frankendoll.

nekachi

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 9:11 am
gravitation.... chobits...  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 10:21 am
hrm, id hafta say Wolf's Rain made me cry

ALOT. and many many times during the show

oh and also Fruits Basket, the very end and the little part with Momiji.

mrgreen  

annabelsun

forbidden~alchemist

Tipsy Friend

7,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 6:35 pm
fullmetal alchemist, cowboy bebop, chrono crusade and a few others  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 7:02 pm
i cried on the ending of airtv it was soo sad! but i loved it lol xd  

ninja luna bunny

P1lrg1m

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 5:14 am
well, this may be cleche, but, Naruto.
When they in the jungle/forest of death and Sakura is trying to protect Naruto and Sasuke... she uses the replacement technique time and time again because its the only thing she can do at that stage, then, she pretends to do it, and takes a couple of knives just so she could get to him crying
well, if my buddies weren't around, i think i would have cried.
nice Post  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 7:38 am
I don't know if i can name them all. lol. umm...
Fafner, Scryed, FMA, Naruto, inuyasha, Gravitation, Gakuen Heaven (i think), um.... Saiyuki, Gundam SEED, Rurouni Kenshin, and probably more that i can't remember. lol  

flutflut

Hopeful Lunatic

13,975 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Perfect Attendance 400

amaterasu_geisha

900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 2:44 pm
i sort of cried when i re-watched fushigi yugi's episode 33 when nuriko died,...the first time i watched was when i was 14 and i was just sad...but i don't really cry when it comes to anime, i dont know but thats how i am.  
An Anime Addict's Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games