Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
Incest? o_0 Love it or hate it? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yaoi incest:
  Love it
  Hate it.
  Poll whore, RAWR.
View Results

Artificial Shadow

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 7:44 pm

I personally like incest yaoi.

Especially the twins in Ouran High School Host Club.
So adorable.

Other than that, I'm okay with the whole incest thing.
I don't really think there is anything wrong with it but that's just me.
Maybe I'm just desensitized.

To me, love is love.
That's all.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 8:22 pm

[OMFG NARKI]
Like I've said in the past, I have nothing against incest. It's one of my fav themes for yaoi, and as long as both parties truly love eachother I don't have any problem with real-life incest either, generally speaking that is.
What's weird though, I think my brother was hitting on me today... >.< Freaky.
Same Feeling here

Lord of the waffles

Artificial Shadow

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 8:26 pm

Lovelychristina
[OMFG NARKI]
Like I've said in the past, I have nothing against incest. It's one of my fav themes for yaoi, and as long as both parties truly love eachother I don't have any problem with real-life incest either, generally speaking that is.
Same Feeling here

Kinky.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 9:53 pm

[OMFG NARKI]

Thats what I was thinking, so long as it isn't forced-incest it's fine...then again if it's anime/manga...forced isn't sooo bad, but IRL then yah it's not good at all.
Uhm I Lost my train of thought, no idea where I was going with this so I'll just stop at my agreement and move along! Meh!

Slasher-Quill

Uchimaki Yuuzora

Cuddly Bunny

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 10:44 pm

You seriously need to have a choice on that poll for "I don't fully love it, but I don't hate it, either," because that's how I feel. ~Pouts~ I don't like it in most scenarios when it comes to being from anime/manga. For example, I don't like Uchihacest, nor do I like Yamakeru (Ishida YamatoxTakaishi Takeru--Digimon). ~makes a face~ Demo... I am hooked on an original work that's yaoi incest. Why? because the author is genius and managed to truly portray a very realistic situation with very, very realistic reactions.

EDIT: I also seem to have found a little bit of un-squickableness when it concerns some Disney or other random yaoi... For example, the Angry Beavers is... well, very suspicious. I think that there might have been a possibility of Mufasa/Scar. ... Chip and Dale, man. Chip and Dale... eek

I don't... like incest (yaoi or not) in real life. I think that it would cause way too many problems for the siblings involved and the family and friends in general. But hey ~shrugs~ who am I to say anything? You love who you love and you can't really stop it. I'm just not privy to it. Plus, it brings to mind images of me with my brother and that makes my stomach turn in a very unpleasant way.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 10:49 am

I love incest yaoi. It's one of the beautiful things in this world 3nodding

Cutie_Kaoru

1,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

N I N J A _C H E E S E

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 5:00 pm

only if it's a really really food YAOI pairing xd
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 11:34 pm

IY_and_MCR
Well, if it is real love and consentual who am I to say it's wrong.

yep! like she said.

and i honestly am a fan of some anime incest pairings, like ItaSasu and EdwardxAlphonse.

nenesama

iLull

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 8:32 pm

I love incest yaoi!!!!!!
heart
Almost obsessively so..... D:

Hikaru/Kaoru = <3
Weasleycest = <33
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 3:16 pm

I like incest, anime or real life type. Come one, if they really love each other, I won't say a thing against it and cheer them.

Zachod

retice

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 5:03 pm

I'm not sure if I posted here already, but I figure I probably should anyway, because Elricest is my OTP and I feel the need to justify why.
I think the motto of this guild used to be "Love is love. Period." I don't see it anywhere anymore, but I remember seeing it here a few times and I never agreed with anything more.
If you are in a consentual relationship, and by consentual I mean both parties are completely aware of who they are with romantically, what they are getting themselves into, and what they are ready for, then I don't see the problem.
I'm not a fan of rape-made-okay fics, because when it comes down to it, it's still rape. I don't like shouta fics, because when it comes down to it, one or more of the participants are minors, and that is still child mollestation. I don't like a combination of these things, incest involved or not, because I don't think these things should be justified. At all.
But if a man and a woman love each other -- if they are both physically and emotionally attracted to one another, and in agreement to the whole arrangement, then it shouldn't matter whether or not they're related.
But there's also the issue of child birth. In my personal oppinion, that's a completely seperate issue. Sure, I agree that every couple should be able to love one another freely without judgement, but there are consequences to some that can't be helped. If you are a girl in love with your brother, you have to accept that unless you want to raise a handicapped baby, you should either be abstinant, have your ueterus taken out, or use protection. Every time.
On that note, I guess you're actually lucky if you're in a homosexual incestual relationship because you don't have to worry about that sort of thing. Go team. XD
Anyway, yeah my OTP is Elricest. But it's not because the controversy makes it interesting. I don't like it because I want to be different or want to make a statement or anything like that. I haven't jumped aboard this ship because they're both good looking.
Ed and Al are my OTP because of their relationship. Brotherly or Romantic, it's very very strong. Throughout the majority of the series Al is a suit of armor, so his relationship with Ed had to be something extremely special to make me ever think to do this. I'm not going to pretend I'm not a shallow shipper -- a lot of the time I ship pairings initially because the characters are good looking. That wasn't the case this time.
They're extremely close. Anybody with eyes can see that. They would go to the ends of the earth and beyond for each other. Ed risks his neck a number of times just to save Al's, and vise versa. I personally can't picture them ever living seperately with their own wives and children. That's why I love them together so much.

So yeah, long story short, love really is love. Period.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 5:23 pm

i dont really know about it. my friend has a yaoi manga called almost crying and she said that it was about brother incest.

i have no comment.

Sloth27

Jori-Ness

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 5:25 pm

Love it! biggrin
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 2:42 am

GO UCHIHACEST~!!! heart domokun 4laugh heart xd 4laugh domokun heart

darkness angel91

shmexy-emo-guy

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 4:25 pm

I think incest in anime and manga is fine, i dont really mind, but i think its really weird in real life.... but i guess if they really love each other than im willing to overlook it.
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games