Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Non-Anime Related
Rate The Avatar Above You! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 314 315 316 317 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ceres_CelestialMaiden

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 7:01 am

Ceres gives you and 8/10! You look so cool! Ceres wishes she could look like that.
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 9:36 am

I don't like it. You are in need of shoes. Also the head jewel does not fit.

Wyrn

Shameless Stalker

[Taste_Of_Chaos]

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 10:50 am

UGH! I can never find where I was rated! Anyway, I would rate yours a 9. I love your whole outfit and it looks like you have been here a while and have enough gold to buy awesome stuff. I sure don't. sweatdrop
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 11:56 am

7/10 The shirt doesn't really go but then again my avvie is a bit random as well. sweatdrop

NittleGrasper`

violet faerie

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 1:38 pm

NittleGrasper^-^
7/10 The shirt doesn't really go but then again my avvie is a bit random as well. sweatdrop

ur probably one of the best random avi's i seen yet, considering how scary random i've seen them xp but since we're judging on a random scale, i give it a bout a 8/10
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 4:57 pm

9/10 I like very much. 3nodding Everything's coordinated with all different shades of blue. ((I've rated you before haven't i?))

NittleGrasper`

Wyrn

Shameless Stalker

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 5:27 pm

NittleGrasper^-^
9/10 I like very much. 3nodding Everything's coordinated with all different shades of blue. ((I've rated you before haven't i?))

All in all it is very good though the head piece is a bit off. 8
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 6:20 pm

10/10 Simple and cool. I like the donation letter items. 3nodding

NittleGrasper`

goth_grl_01

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 7:41 pm

10/10 i like your look. it's so unique
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 7:56 pm

7/10 It's cute and i like the arrow headband but the jacket doesn't seem to go...maybe try a more fitted jacket. I like the cat ears and tail though... GO TAILS!

NittleGrasper`

violet faerie

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 8:26 pm

Okay how's my new avi...plus do u think i should add the silk shades or the romani glasses, or w/out....

but the thing i'm mad at is on the gaiasim thingy u have a grey/white complex jacket i cant find that anywhere to complete my outfit ><
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 8:30 pm

violet_faerie
Okay how's my new avi...plus do u think i should add the silk shades or the romani glasses, or w/out....

but the thing i'm mad at is on the gaiasim thingy u have a grey/white complex jacket i cant find that anywhere to complete my outfit ><
Cute! heart I like the ear thingymabobs. The complex jacket...? Don't they sell it at Moria's Durem store?

NittleGrasper`

violet faerie

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 8:32 pm

NittleGrasper^-^
violet_faerie

Cute! heart I like the ear thingymabobs. The complex jacket...? Don't they sell it at Moria's Durem store?

yesh but not the white grey one...

they sell the blue and tan one

but i dont see the white one anywhere crying
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 8:48 pm

lol i changed back to normal, i will not show that avi costume till i get a complex jacket...and it goes w/out sayin the thing is rare crying

violet faerie

NittleGrasper`

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 8:48 pm

violet_faerie
NittleGrasper^-^
violet_faerie

yesh but not the white grey one...

they sell the blue and tan one

but i dont see the white one anywhere crying
I'm sry... have u tried the marketplace?
Non-Anime Related

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 314 315 316 317 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games