Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
Suggestive Lines (*snicker*) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

User_2629207

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 1:58 am
Lenre Li
... We should totally do that. eek We must be like Opus Dei, but our way of life is more... perverted. xd Hahah.

And we'd have a secret website, that leeches onto "Normal" sites, just like the Al Quaida site did... MWEH HEH HEH. And we could set men up with eachother! Like, infernal plans of OH DEAR WE ACCIDENTALLY FELL ON TOP OF ONE ANOTHER.
We'd be the Illuminati of BUTTSEX! <333

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 2:04 am
rofl God, I love you guys...

I'm sure 'OMG HOW'D WE GET LOCKED IN A CLOSET!?!!!' would work well too... lol

Illuminati of Buttsex... please, stop killing me. mrgreen I'm sure if EVERY slash/yaoi fangirl came into one country at the same time, we could overrun it... ninja

Not that I'm thinking of the sort. Just an idea.

Lenre Li
Crew

User_2629207

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 2:09 am
Lenre Li
rofl God, I love you guys...

I'm sure 'OMG HOW'D WE GET LOCKED IN A CLOSET!?!!!' would work well too... lol

Illuminati of Buttsex... please, stop killing me. mrgreen I'm sure if EVERY slash/yaoi fangirl came into one country at the same time, we could overrun it... ninja

Not that I'm thinking of the sort. Just an idea.

I bet Bush never EVER heard of yaoi. MWEH HEH HEH.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 2:12 am
Well, he did ban gay marriages, so he's Public Enemy #1. ninja Gays should have a right to marry in America! It'd make it less of a crappy country! No offence. xd

"Excuse me, first lady... what is this s**t!?"

"I believe it's yaoi, or maybe slash, sir." [*coughclosetyaoi/slashfancough*]

"..."

rofl

Lenre Li
Crew

User_2629207

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 2:19 am
Lenre Li
Well, he did ban gay marriages, so he's Public Enemy #1. ninja Gays should have a right to marry in America! It'd make it less of a crappy country! No offence. xd

"Excuse me, first lady... what is this s**t!?"

"I believe it's yaoi, or maybe slash, sir." [*coughclosetyaoi/slashfancough*]

"..."

rofl

OMG, we could somehow get our girls into parliament, and the senate and stuff and totally vote for Gay marriage... MWEHEH.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 3:21 am
Fabulous idea, Sushii-hime! X3 And, and...

... We could make an underground yaoi/slash ring with movies, books and everything about gays... even better then it is now! 3nodding

I don't even live in America, but God. John Howard/George Bush? Ewww... [/random]

Lenre Li
Crew

User_2629207

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 4:24 am
Lenre Li
Fabulous idea, Sushii-hime! X3 And, and...

... We could make an underground yaoi/slash ring with movies, books and everything about gays... even better then it is now! 3nodding

I don't even live in America, but God. John Howard/George Bush? Ewww... [/random]

EW EW EW EW EW.
NO. John Howard AND George Bush should be ASEXUAL. I don't wish something like them upon any human or animal or alien!
xD
But chyeah, we could have a secret underground base in cities across the world... we could probably get weapons as well. And special training... xD

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 4:27 am
Definitely eww. Pairings that should never be thought about! <.<

Hahah, what kind of 'weapons' and 'training'... ? ^_~

Lenre Li
Crew

User_2629207

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 4:31 am
Lenre Li
Definitely eww. Pairings that should never be thought about! <.<

Hahah, what kind of 'weapons' and 'training'... ? ^_~

Weapons= Paddles. And other dangerous stuff *cough*
Training= Pressure points, martial arts, powerful glomping attacks, and subtle little pushes and nudges that will make men fall into positions! MWAH HAH HA.
Heh.

... That would be pretty damn fun. AND OMAIGOD, uniforms @w@

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 4:35 am
YAOI PADDLES!! *spazzes* @_@ Me wan' one~!

Hehe, and we get our 'training' from live demonstrations and reading fanficion. :3

And our uniforms would rule! Oh the back, two guys kissing, or their face inches away, depending on a 'rank'... with the guys kissing and embracing each other at the top rank! *sighs* And maybe... uke/seme pants. *cough* <.< >.>

Lenre Li
Crew

User_2629207

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 4:38 am
Lenre Li
YAOI PADDLES!! *spazzes* @_@ Me wan' one~!

Hehe, and we get our 'training' from live demonstrations and reading fanficion. :3

And our uniforms would rule! Oh the back, two guys kissing, or their face inches away, depending on a 'rank'... with the guys kissing and embracing each other at the top rank! *sighs* And maybe... uke/seme pants. *cough* <.< >.>

Hnhnhnhnhn~
Our slogan would be like "All we know about sex was learnt from yaoi fanfiction" or somethingrather. I'd want the uniforms to be army-styled, 'cept cuter. Like Utena.. or something.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 4:46 am
... We could have a few slogans actually...

"Boylove is our business."

"Let True Love capture your heart!" [random one]

... So on and so forth... What kind of ranks would there be though, and other 'weapons' 'sides from the famous YAOI PADDLE!? xd

Lenre Li
Crew

[Tox!c L!ghtbulb]

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 6:12 pm
"You ******** this up, I'll ******** you up!" said from one male to another ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 7:20 pm

ILU GUYS. heart heart heart heart heart  

Skizzors
Crew

User_2629207

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 3:15 am
Lenre Li
... We could have a few slogans actually...

"Boylove is our business."

"Let True Love capture your heart!" [random one]

... So on and so forth... What kind of ranks would there be though, and other 'weapons' 'sides from the famous YAOI PADDLE!? xd

... Hmmm. xD Bubble and sparkle guns? So we can Shoujo-fy a scene in a matter of seconds... *headshot*
We'd need handcuffs too, and duct tape... <3

@[Tox!c L!ghtbulb]
Eee! I love it when they say stuff like that, and it can be taken in numerous ways... >D I saw a really crappy movie once, but It had a MOMENT where one guy was on top of the other and they were being SO cute >w< They were supposedly having a "friendly fight" but OH WAS IT SLASHY <3

The other day, I was at a picnic and for some obscure reason two guys named Donald and Jonathan came along. They decided to do suggestive things... and then they attempted to molest me numerous times.
It's not a lot of fun when you really hate the guys who do the suggestive stuff... I mean, Donald is like the ULTIMATE uke, but he's a total asshat.

The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games