Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
Hospital Wing Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Summer_Breeze1507

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 12:42 pm
((Sorry, I spent my weekend planning and then attending my sister's surprise party-That's okay Juni. Foodies is important xd ))
*To Professor Ro*
It started about a day ago, when James brought the grounds to...lets say "new life", but I brought her here as soon as I got the thing to release her...at least I thought it released her. You said that we all have to take a dose? Does that mean this...this...thing is contagious?
*Summer turns to Juni*
Professor Ro said the time turner may not go back that far...Can I see it when I come back?

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 2:06 pm
"I'm afraid so Summer, we could very easily get infected just being in the same room as her. How about we all take a dose, and then once we have traveled back, we we use the time turner. That might work. Here, everyone take a small sip, except, some one should stay to look after Sam, any volunteers?"  

Est_monte_de_Dieu

cocosam

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 2:08 pm
Sam kicked over a table and a potion broke. It was as black as night, and seemed to be the complete opposite of her whiteness. A black mist rose from the spilled potion then engulfed her body.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 2:14 pm
[[I posted in the stairwell, then the Great Hall and this is connected with those posts and the previous one in here.]]
*Summer had left the Hospital Wing to go get some food for everyone when they or if they needed it, the food now trailing behind her(winguardium leviosa) as she re-entered. She heard Professor Ro speaking to her as soon as she walked in.*
I would volunteer to stay, but I think I should be helping...
*Just then she witnessed Sam's violent outburst, and the mist surrounding her.*
Professor! Look! Do Something!
*Summer set the tray of food down on a nearby table and ran to Sam's bedside, screaming bloody murder.*

[[Katie I cant do what we talked about cause Juni has the time turner so lets just do something different]]

Summer_Breeze1507

Est_monte_de_Dieu

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 2:19 pm
"Hurry everyone!!!!!! Juni, hand Summer the time turner and take a dose!" Prof. Ro says and then takes a dose, making sure to hand it to some one before disappearing into time and space. She reappears in the Hospital Wing a few hours ago. Sam is still sick, and she her self hasn't even entered the room. Ashley is no where to be seen, so she figures she must be in the teachers' lounge, requesting help. She scribbles a note and drops it on the floor where the others are sure to appear, which reads "Meet me in the hallways, don't let yourselves be seen."
{{Rp in the hallways now.}}

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 2:22 pm
Sam's hair starts to turn to her normal brown again, and her eyes grey. Her veins start to look normal again too.  

cocosam

Summer_Breeze1507

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 2:54 pm
*Summer grabs the time turner from Juni, not wanting to waste any time, but then gives it ak, remembering that she is to go as well...*
Sorry Juni...
*She takes the dose that was left on the table, and she too goes back in time. There in front of her feet was a small note letting her know where to go, in front of her and to the left was Sam, less white then before, and everyone else, including herself standing with their backs turned from her. This was her chance to move. *
[[In hallway]]

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:07 pm
Sam then stopped screaming and kicking. The silver stuff stopped coming out of her mouth. After 5 minutes or so, Sam was quietly sleeping on her cot. The black stuff had dissipated..  

cocosam

luvzdeidara

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 6:31 pm
Taking three drops of the potion Dei asks if there is anything she can do to help.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 7:27 pm
Sam starts talking. "Tell the others that I'm fine." And she then went back to sleep.  

cocosam

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 9:47 pm
seeing all the chaos around him james is so con fused as to whats happening
but thinks its a good idea to take the potion anyways
*drinks his share of the potion*
((ooc it would have been interesting to have the potions class brew this potion that we all keep drinking))

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 5:00 pm
Ashley walks back into the room and sees no one in sight. She sees a few empty glasses on the table and decides to sit beside sam who is sleeping. She sees some trash on the floor and then throws it away not even looking at it. She continues to sit.

(OOC: tee hee sorryy,, is it okay if i dont take the potion.. And i want to join in this any way i can.. lol anyways i am just gonna sit here tell me what you want me to do..))

Lorrieta

cocosam

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 6:24 pm
Sam stirs in her sleep, now cured by the random disease

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:33 pm
[[Ashley you can keep an eye on Sam]]  

Summer_Breeze1507

Lorrieta

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 7:08 am
((ok))

Sees sam stir and looks over to the other side of the room. Was there just a shadow there? wierd... Wait no. THats my shadow.

"Why am i so paranoid? I wonder where the others went. Oh well i will just watch sam "

"Hey Sam, how are you felling?"

Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games