Welcome to Gaia! ::

Band Nerd Guild

Back to Guilds

The coolest most awesome most BAND NERDIEST place EVER! 

Tags: band, nerd, music 

Reply Band Nerd Guild
Administration Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RinoaHeartilly

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2004 3:02 pm
Have fun! 3nodding xd  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2005 5:30 pm
I'm so ready for the guilds to be fixed. crying 3nodding  

Masquanade
Vice Captain

RinoaHeartilly

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2005 6:29 pm
Did someone delete the tag thread? It seems to have magically disappeared neutral ninja  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2005 10:59 am
RinoaHeartilly
Did someone delete the tag thread? It seems to have magically disappeared neutral ninja

eek
No i didn't

Today I actually had to decline a request. This is what the little b*****d said:

Join Request From: bam__element2
Joining Reason: your ******** nerds b***h

I left the username in there in case . . . ya know . . . people want to send hate PMs or whatever . . . go ahead. sweatdrop It's not that big of deal but whatever.  

Masquanade
Vice Captain

RinoaHeartilly

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2005 11:39 am
Masquanade
RinoaHeartilly

eek
No i didn't

Today I actually had to decline a request. This is what the little b*****d said:

I left the username in there in case . . . ya know . . . people want to send hate PMs or whatever . . . go ahead. sweatdrop It's not that big of deal but whatever.

eek My god... what's with people these days stressed

Hate PMs, eh? We should get the whole guild to start flaming them. They wouldn't be able to handle all the PMs xd  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2005 11:57 am
RinoaHeartilly
Masquanade
RinoaHeartilly

eek
No i didn't

eek My god... what's with people these days stressed

Hate PMs, eh? We should get the whole guild to start flaming them. They wouldn't be able to handle all the PMs xd

people just don't see that we are actually the smartest people out there, it takes so much mental capacity to do band, i prolly have 50 times the brain he has...  

DiddleFreak61387

Masquanade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2005 12:11 pm
Yes. But I wonder . . . why did he said we b***h a lot? Hmmm . . . anyways . . . yeah sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2005 12:16 pm
Masquanade
Yes. But I wonder . . . why did he said we b***h a lot? Hmmm . . . anyways . . . yeah sweatdrop

no he didn't say that he just said that we are ******** nerds, he used b***h to try to enhance his statement  

DiddleFreak61387

RinoaHeartilly

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2005 1:11 pm
Nintendo Punk 05

people just don't see that we are actually the smartest people out there, it takes so much mental capacity to do band, i prolly have 50 times the brain he has...

pfft. I'd say more than 50. He has this sentence in his sig:

there is two kinds of people dumb people and dumber

That's not even proper grammar. On top of that he's only been a member of gaia for about 2 months.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2005 8:22 pm
Sounds like he needs some mental treatment. I'd prescribe a sousaphone to the back of the head.

And by the way, I'm back! You may all cheer now. wink  

Durza the Shade

Wildervast

Space Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2005 9:31 am
Durza the Shade
Sounds like he needs some mental treatment. I'd prescribe a sousaphone to the back of the head.

And by the way, I'm back! You may all cheer now. wink

Woo and yay!

(How about a bassoon-clubbing? Sousaphones are rather unwieldy.)

Why won't my sig change in the guild forums? My new sig is better. gonk  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2005 10:38 am
frozen_tomato didn't put down anything at all in the Join Request reason form, so I just left him. Can I decline if it's just blank?  

Wildervast

Space Werewolf

Masquanade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2005 1:33 pm
Silver Gryphon
frozen_tomato didn't put down anything at all in the Join Request reason form, so I just left him. Can I decline if it's just blank?

either
up to you personally  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2005 7:22 pm
Masquanade
I've put thought into this. Ahem I shall list the ones I thought of.

-Compose your own music
---Don't know how well this onewould work, but members could create their own music and then the guild vote on who's song they like the best.
-Art Contest
---Either edit your avatar or dress your avatar in a band uniform and/or draw your avatar/you in a band uniform
-Literary Contest
---Either have members write a short story, fan fiction, song, or poem about band, music, instruments, etc. (I know I have a poem about band xp )
-Music Quiz
---Simple enough
-Word searchs/Crossword Puzzles
--- sweatdrop

I have another idea...how about the Best Guy..and Girl who look best in Marching uniform...while marching...! You can ust send the pic link to who ever is holding it...  

Hells Angel Of Tomorrow

lipglossbabe05

Liberal Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2005 7:29 pm
Silver Gryphon
if someone did that on the guild in which i was an mod, i would decline without question. but i might also send a pm explaining that to join they MUST give at least one reason.  
Band Nerd Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games