Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
Welcome to the Rehab Center Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

liantha-ray

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 12:17 pm
23 year old ecletic witch. I just discovered that my gaia profile still exists. i haven't been here since 2004 or so. I'm looking foward to geeting to know everyone again.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 7:16 pm
Hello, I'm puerdemon, or IRL Jessica. I'm 21, married, and want to learn more about the beliefs that surround me, I am a Christian, but have a colorful background of faiths. I love psychology, computers and religion as my three main obsessions, the next is the impending zombie apocalypse and Asian culture.  

puerdemon

MagickSlushii

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 7:19 pm
Ello', call me Gwendolyn. I'm 15, and I am not the usual teenager. I am more of a tom-boy, and most of my friends are guys. I love video games, and half been playing them for a large portion of my life, but I have never been addicted. xD I am interested in photography, sculpting, school, drawing, writing, reading, anime/manga, researching on my own time, the internet, animals, and nature itself. <3 I love to shop for t-shirts, for some odd reason. I love getting "Hug a tree" and "Save the world" kind of shirts. And gamer shirts like my Halo 3 one, which I love, and am wearing as I type this. I'm not all tom-boy, but quite a bit. The odd thing is, my decorating style. I wish to have my room designed as a magical forest, but that cannot happen so for now, I have a ton of stuffed animals on mah bed, some are so adorable, like the one I got from Hottopic named Jaded Jenny, and people think she is so freaky, but I think she is adorable. I also have Annabelle from Nightmares and Fairytales, who in Intro to Drawing class I have drawn a picture of her and colored it in oil pastel. <3 And I have a pink Hello Kitty T.V, a Care Bear clock, and a Spawn Action figure. x3 Anyways, I am such a hippie, and want to save the planet, and I am fascinated by nature. My most favorite class I have is English, but if American Cultures were World Cultures, I would enjoy it. I am very interested in becoming a Pagan, and I shall be dedicated to it.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 10:28 pm
*looks around in wide eyed wonder*

Errrrmmmm... Hiya!

New to the list and thought I'd not be a lurker so "Hi!"

I'm not sure that there's anything specific I want to know about, just general insight from observing and participating in discussions and banter with those of similar interests/beliefs 4laugh

Gaia's a big place, it'd be nice to have a place to find some community of sorts!

Look forward to getting know everyone!

>^;^<

~Saetril~  

Saetril

9,200 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 10:34 pm
Welcome to the guild 'Tril.  
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 2:42 pm
I joined this guild ages ago when I was actually active on Gaia,and just found it again as my interest has increased in Paganism.

I am a sister, a mother, a daughter,
a manager, a co-worker,
a student, a teacher,
a martial artist, a lover,
a peace-seeker,
and someone who is just looking for the right path.

I've studied numerous religions for many years and have simply been searching for my path and I think this may be it.  

Sakerra

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 3:00 pm
Sakerra
I joined this guild ages ago when I was actually active on Gaia,and just found it again as my interest has increased in Paganism.

I've studied numerous religions for many years and have simply been searching for my path and I think this may be it.
Since paganism isn't a path unto itself, but an umbrella term for a host of paths, is there a particular tradition that calls you?  
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 4:39 am
'Ello, figured I could introduce myself here if that's all right.

I'm Kitty, full-time student, part-time Gaian, more or less atheist though I've been leaning towards agnosticism for a while. Joined because the past year or so, particularly the past few months, my interest in religion seems to be back, along with a. . .well, I guess the best word to describe it would be a "stirring," a feeling that I missed something somewhere, and something in the back of my mind saying, "You've got it wrong."

So, I've always been a voracious reader, it wasn't too difficult to switch gears from mostly fiction to largely religion. I'm reading the Bible and working through the Koran; at school, I have access to church services for several Christian denominations, and there's Jewish and Muslim groups, and I think there's a Hindu group somewhere, so I have plenty of places here to go for questions concerning those (of course, the internet is still an excellent resource). But for Pagan paths, I knew this was the best place on Gaia to go for information; more importantly, I can actually talk to people and ask questions instead of relying on books and articles and whatnot. Don't know what you'd call me, I go with "curious" most of the time and it seems to suit. ^_^

If I make a nuisance of myself with questions and such, feel free to tell me to shut up for a while. I get that kind of reaction a lot. sweatdrop  

Calixti

Shade Nightengale

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 6:55 am
ummm BOO! and all that jazz lol just a witch with too much time on her hands , thought i would say hya thnx for excepting me and stuff, ok on to the fun part, Forum Surfing!
laters
Shade Nightengale  
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 10:08 pm
25 year old male with no idea what I'm doing sweatdrop anyway any suggestions on decent books I could find to educate myself with?  

Fox_Faced_Gin

Violet Song jat Shariff
Crew

Resilient Raider

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 12:11 am
I was a member of this guild before, but didn't have time or want to participate in it...but now I'm back.

I'm learning to become Norse Pagan. Well, trying I guess would be a key phrase. It's what I am the most interested in and feel the strongest pull towards.

I'll stop rambling now sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 1:14 pm
Hiya, I'm 13 years old. Not much is interesting with me, um, I can see peoples auras or spirits, not really sure what it is. I'm also a tomboy and I'm super social. I really would like to learn how to become a Norse Pagan. And as well as that I am trying to learn about witches since my ancestors were witches and I sometimes feel that I'm connected to them some way. Well that's basicly it for me, you can ask me anything else.  

a_witches_past

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 5:07 pm
a_witches_past
And as well as that I am trying to learn about witches since my ancestors were witches
How do you know your ancestors were witches?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 7:27 pm
Hi there! I'm happy to be accepted into the guild. Mainly I'm interested in information gathering, as I think I'm kinda leaning Taoist, but I have friends who are non fluffy wiccans and pagans of other sorts and I'm always interested in the subject and glad to learn more about *anything* (I'm a bit of a nerd I guess). smile  

Phoxglove

CricketBrain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 5:47 pm
What do you mean by trying?
I say, don't try too hard, YMMV.

I started to find my way after meeting a very
passionate and knowledgeable Asatruar.
I think, "wow, this guy's more passionate about his religion
than anyone I've ever met, maybe there's something to it."
So I let myself be open to it,
(it helped that I had totally fallen in love
with Norse folkmusic a few months prior)
And over the last year or so,
things just started happening, bit by bit.

Ultraviolett1127
I was a member of this guild before, but didn't have time or want to participate in it...but now I'm back.

I'm learning to become Norse Pagan. Well, trying I guess would be a key phrase. It's what I am the most interested in and feel the strongest pull towards.

I'll stop rambling now sweatdrop

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games