Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
In a bad mood? come here and rant till you feel better Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 292 293 294 295 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

will you sticky this? (for Nuri only)
  Yes
  NO
  who are you?
View Results

ShadowCatSoul

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 10:51 am
error-dot-tar
TeaDidikai
Dear Christians,

I have a casual, passing interest in the academic study of your religion. I haven't spent that much time researching your faith, but enough to understand most of the basics and to be passingly familiar with the more interesting parts of your holy book.

In addition to your religion, I have studied a number of other religions in depth. I have not paid more attention to your religion than I have to my own, or any of the pagan traditions I have been personally exposed to.

As a result- I have one thing to say. I should not know more about your religion than you do. I shouldn't be able to even fake knowing more about your religion than you do. So please- for the love of CHRIST, get off your damn computer (or at least off of Gaia) and do some ******** research so I don't have embarrass you on a public forum.

Thanks!
Have a great new year!
~ Tea

What's worse is that I could say the exact same thing as a Satanist.

What. The. ******** class="clear">

Theistic or LaVey?  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:00 am
I am happy that the chance for me to start college has finally arrived. I'm very nervous, anxious, excited, and sad all at the same time, but I'll be starting next week regardless.

I am very unhappy with my love life...or rather my non existant love life. Not only that, my first true love (and the man I love still), James, is flirting with me and talking to me more often even though he's married. Doesn't he know that drives a woman crazy? I am already an unstable person as it is, and I think he's just making it worse right now. Even more worse than him is a man named Andrew who stole my soul rather than my heart. When I'm with him, he brings peace and fire to my life, but when he's away, I can't stand it. He treats me like a princess one moment, and like worthless garbage the next.

I've decided that I probably just need to take a break from men, but men are so needy, sometimes it's hard. I would probably be much better off if I were a lesbian, but that would ruin my dream of having children.  

ShadowCatSoul

error-dot-tar

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:02 am
ShadowCatSoul
error-dot-tar
TeaDidikai
Dear Christians,

I have a casual, passing interest in the academic study of your religion. I haven't spent that much time researching your faith, but enough to understand most of the basics and to be passingly familiar with the more interesting parts of your holy book.

In addition to your religion, I have studied a number of other religions in depth. I have not paid more attention to your religion than I have to my own, or any of the pagan traditions I have been personally exposed to.

As a result- I have one thing to say. I should not know more about your religion than you do. I shouldn't be able to even fake knowing more about your religion than you do. So please- for the love of CHRIST, get off your damn computer (or at least off of Gaia) and do some ******** research so I don't have embarrass you on a public forum.

Thanks!
Have a great new year!
~ Tea

What's worse is that I could say the exact same thing as a Satanist.

What. The. ******** class="clear">

Theistic or LaVey?

LaVeyan, which is why it makes no ******** sense. We're a little infamous for the "angsty rebellious teenagers that hate Christianity and all it stands for" kids. And even a good number of adults, which is just sad.

You know it's bad when someone that considers it a spiritual pipe dream can better defend it than many of its followers. I've spent more time debating for Christianity than for my own religion!  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:07 am
Ha! I know what you mean. I've devoted part of my time to study of mythologies of all sorts, even Christianity.  

ShadowCatSoul

patch99329

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 12:21 pm
Petty jealousy from a grown man is ridiculous.

Having to ask said grown man to back off because of his baseless paranoia, possessiveness and jealousy is too much after a ******** year, is ridiculous and unnerving.

Not ever giving this man any sign of being interested, having TOLD him this. Being forced to provide reasons for this, and to provide reasons why I like others, is ridiculous.

And then...just watching his ******** face as a engage a male friend in conversation. After EVERYTHING. Is ridiculous.

I owe him nothing, yet I have to perminantly be on my guard in case he takes me making eyecontact (yes, he's that much of a ******** psyco) with my male friends the wrong way.
It's gone on for over a year, and its pathetic.
I'd expect this off an eleven year old.

What the ******** happens when I actually do date a guy around him? One he knows?  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 1:47 pm
ShadowCatSoul
I would probably be much better off if I were a lesbian, but that would ruin my dream of having children.

Lesbians can still get in vitro fertilization or sperm from sperm donor banks.

Also, it isn't as fun being a minority sexuality as you think. There being a profound lack of lesbians easily makes up the distance made by the bad pickings of the far larger numbers of straight men.  

Recursive Paradox

error-dot-tar

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 5:37 pm
HAY GUYS! Did you know that I am "incredibly too religious for [my] own good" because I don't have much sex or see it as irrelevant to a relationship in terms of bonding?

*DESKDESKDESK*  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 5:38 pm
patch99329

Having to ask said grown man to back off because of his baseless paranoia, possessiveness and jealousy is too much after a ******** year, is ridiculous and unnerving.

Not ever giving this man any sign of being interested, having TOLD him this. Being forced to provide reasons for this, and to provide reasons why I like others, is ridiculous.

And then...just watching his ******** face as a engage a male friend in conversation. After EVERYTHING. Is ridiculous.

I owe him nothing, yet I have to perminantly be on my guard in case he takes me making eyecontact (yes, he's that much of a ******** psyco) with my male friends the wrong way.

What the ******** happens when I actually do date a guy around him? One he knows?

This is about when I recommend a restraining order.  

error-dot-tar

Recursive Paradox

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 6:10 pm
error-dot-tar
HAY GUYS! Did you know that I am "incredibly too religious for [my] own good" because I don't have much sex or see it as irrelevant to a relationship in terms of bonding?

*DESKDESKDESK*

*facepalm*

People need to stop being idiots.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 8:22 pm
error-dot-tar
patch99329

This is about when I recommend a restraining order.

That would be me seconding Error.  

Deoridhe
Crew

Fashionable Fairy

11,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Violet Song jat Shariff
Crew

Resilient Raider

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 9:26 pm
*screams into pillow*

I HATE when people deride me for not being "open-minded" to their half-assed, misappropriated path. I don't want to be ******** open-minded if it means letting go of any and all grasp I have on fact. I never thought being "open-minded" would be an insult.

I HATE it when people say "I respect your beliefs, why can't you respect mine?" Because I don't whore my respect! How the ******** can you respect my beliefs when you don't even ******** know what they are?? What if I molested children as a part of my practice?? Is THAT still respectable?

I HATE it when people can't grasp the very simple concept that you're not saying their beliefs are invalid; you're saying that the word they use to describe their beliefs is wrong.

I HATE it that people think they can research for years out of bullshit resources and that somehow gives them credibility. By extension, I hate it when they are so full of misinformation that they think they can go around "teaching" others.

I'm sure I'll be posting here more -_-  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 9:49 pm
Recursive Paradox
ShadowCatSoul
I would probably be much better off if I were a lesbian, but that would ruin my dream of having children.

Lesbians can still get in vitro fertilization or sperm from sperm donor banks.

Also, it isn't as fun being a minority sexuality as you think. There being a profound lack of lesbians easily makes up the distance made by the bad pickings of the far larger numbers of straight men.

Homosexuality is quite common in Tennessee, where I'm from. I know way too many gays/bis/lesbians. And asked out by way too many lesbians (a couple of them being my best friends). They're definately not a minority here. And sperm banks and stuff like that...just doesn't seem natural to me. I don't think I'd be as happy like that. Sex is no big deal to me, I don't have to have it to be in a loving relationship, but it is how I would like my children to be concieved.  

ShadowCatSoul

too2sweet

Tipsy Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 9:52 pm
* comforts Vi * heart heart

I managed to type the same thing over and over at least a half dozen times tonight, in the same threads even. I don't know where they all came from, but they need to go away. gonk  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 10:11 pm
ShadowCatSoul

Homosexuality is quite common in Tennessee, where I'm from. I know way too many gays/bis/lesbians.

I bet you know a lot more straight men than you do lesbians.

Quote:
They're definately not a minority here.

There's more gay people than straight people in Tennessee? o_O Minority is a word denoting who there is less of in a given place.

Quote:
And sperm banks and stuff like that...just doesn't seem natural to me. I don't think I'd be as happy like that. Sex is no big deal to me, I don't have to have it to be in a loving relationship, but it is how I would like my children to be concieved.

Ah I see. I honestly have no issue with sperm banks and IVF. And I am very much not attracted to men, as well as being pretty much sterile, so I'm sort of screwed when it comes to pregnancy.

Not that I mind. I'd much rather adopt anyways.  

Recursive Paradox

Recursive Paradox

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 10:13 pm
I hate being sick. So very very much. Especially when it's coughing fits that I can't breathe during. >.<  
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 292 293 294 295 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games