Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Back to Guilds

An RP guild to RP different Cold Hunger stories 

Tags: TMNT, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Raphael 

Reply The Cold Hunger Chronicles
Returning Home Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2022 8:07 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie

Dan looked over as Xena entered the manor. "Hey. You ok?" he asked.
Xena glanced over at her parents with widen eyes. "There are these shadowy creatures...they were after me...Raph...he stayed behind to fight off that thing...."

"What shadow creatures? What thing?" Dan asked as he walked towards her.
"Those things were after me...then this huge furry creature appeared, blocking my way. Raph's still there attacking him." Xena said with a frown.

Sirea frowned as she listened. "She used the Necronomicon in order to save you." She said to Dan. "This might be the result of using the book..."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2022 9:35 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie

Xena glanced over at her parents with widen eyes. "There are these shadowy creatures...they were after me...Raph...he stayed behind to fight off that thing...."

"Those things were after me...then this huge furry creature appeared, blocking my way. Raph's still there attacking him." Xena said with a frown.

Sirea frowned as she listened. "She used the Necronomicon in order to save you." She said to Dan. "This might be the result of using the book..."

"....s**t....." Dan growled before quickly leaving the manor.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2022 9:38 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie

Sirea frowned as she would follow after Dan, with Xena following behind.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2022 2:51 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie

Dan flew to where the creature was and made it just in time to have Raph thrown at him. Dan dodged and flew at the monster aiming for the large gaping wound the mutant turtle had made and had been pulling guts from. He got close and released a barrage of plasma blasts into the wound causing the monster to cry out in pain.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2022 8:16 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie

Dan flew to where the creature was and made it just in time to have Raph thrown at him. Dan dodged and flew at the monster aiming for the large gaping wound the mutant turtle had made and had been pulling guts from. He got close and released a barrage of plasma blasts into the wound causing the monster to cry out in pain.
Seeing Raph get thrown as they returned to where he and the creature were, Xena flew over to try to catch him as Dan dodged and flew at the monster.

Sirea went over at the creature with an attempt to use her divine blast at it.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2022 8:39 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie

Seeing Raph get thrown as they returned to where he and the creature were, Xena flew over to try to catch him as Dan dodged and flew at the monster.

She would be able to catch him. "Thanks....." he said.

The creature was crying out in pain and trying to swipe at Sirea and Dan as they attacked it.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2022 7:09 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie

The creature was crying out in pain and trying to swipe at Sirea and Dan as they attacked it.
"Not a problem." Xena said. "You alright?"

Meanwhile, Sirea quickly moved to dodge the swipe before doing another blast at the creatures. "Leave here. Now!"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2022 7:26 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie

Meanwhile, Sirea quickly moved to dodge the swipe before doing another blast at the creatures. "Leave here. Now!"

The creature roared in anger as it swiped at her again.

Dan grinned and took a breath.

"Yeah. I'm aight." Raph said with a nod.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2022 8:11 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie

Sirea attempted to dodge, only for her to get slashed on the arm.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Xena gave a nod. "Come on, we should help my parents."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2022 6:56 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Aight. Land us on tha ground and we'll start in on that thing too." Raph said.

Angry that his woman had gotten slashed, Dan released a sound wave attack on the creature causing it to fall over onto the ground badly wounded.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2022 7:38 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Angry that his woman had gotten slashed, Dan released a sound wave attack on the creature causing it to fall over onto the ground badly wounded.
Xena nodded before landing on the ground before letting go of Raph. She then dashed over towards the creature with an attempt to slash at it with her blade.

Sirea pinned her ears back before she attempted to slash at the creature with her claws.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2022 8:11 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Xena nodded before landing on the ground before letting go of Raph. She then dashed over towards the creature with an attempt to slash at it with her blade.

Sirea pinned her ears back before she attempted to slash at the creature with her claws.

Raph ran at the creature and slashed with his sai, from the combined attack, they were able to kill the creature as it let out one final howl of pain and fell over dead.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2022 8:41 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Raph ran at the creature and slashed with his sai, from the combined attack, they were able to kill the creature as it let out one final howl of pain and fell over dead.
Sirea watched the creature fall over dead with narrowed eyes before she started to heal her arm.

Xena's ears pinned back as she watched.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2022 3:39 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sirea watched the creature fall over dead with narrowed eyes before she started to heal her arm.

"Everyone alright?" Dan asked.

Raph sheathed his sai back on his belt.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2022 7:47 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Everyone alright?" Dan asked.

Raph sheathed his sai back on his belt.
Xena nodded a bit. "Everything's fine." She said before looking at Raph. "What about you?"

"I'm fine as well." Sirea said as she was healing her arm.  
The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff