Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Back to Guilds

An RP guild to RP different Cold Hunger stories 

Tags: TMNT, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Raphael 

Reply The Cold Hunger Chronicles
I Just Know These Things Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kohana Mishikoto

Demonic Hellraiser

18,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2021 10:01 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto

Zoey watched him leave before leaving the room to find the others. When she found them in a room together, she hung back for a moment then knocked on the door and walking into the room. "When you guys have a moment....I need to borrow Raph and Leo for something." She murmured, turning and almost scurried out the room. Having to pause in the hall at if she needed to catch her breath while she blinked back some tears from the emotion in the room.

Raph looked up and nodded. He then looked at Xena and shrugged before following Zoey.

Mikey looked at Xena. "Maybe...funeral preparations." he said before coughing into his fist to hide a small sob. He rubbed his arm across his face and gave her a smile before looking back at the photo album.

Zoey heard Xena's question calling after her but she couldn't answer. With Raph found and 'called forth', Zoey began her search for Leo, after taking a deep breath tp compose herself. When she found him, she cleared her throat. "Leo? ....If you've got a moment, I need you to come and gather with me, Don, Raph, and Nira." She says, folding her arms over chest.

"Sure." Leo said as he finished covering Splinter up. He had laid the old rat's body on his bed and placed a blanket over him. He'd covered Splinter's face with the blanket. Turning, he'd walk over to Zoey.

@Xena: Mikey shrugged. "I'm good with whatever. I'm not really up to talking about it...." he said looking at the album, then closing it. "What are you wanting to talk with Donnie about?"

Zoey watched him care for Splinters body and curled her hands into fists at her side. As he walked over to her, she made a soft gasping sound as another sob rose up in her throat. "...Im an idiot.....you guys should hate me. Blame me. All those stupid horror movies and comics I sat through or read woth Mikey and I....I made him bring Splinter to his room. Here. On ground floor. I should have told him to get themselves upstairs then maybe...maybe he'd still be here." She ranted, chocking on her last words as she bit her bottom lip and lowered her head for a second before looking back up at Leo. "Im so sorry, Leo.....Im sorry...."

Leo placed a hand on her shoulder. "It's not your fault. It was those weird zombies that attacked us. They are the only ones to blame for this. Blaming yourself, or us blaming each other wont do us any good." he said.

@Xena: "Detox? Like drinking herbal tea or something until you're cured or whatever?" Mikey asked tilting his head a bit in confusion.

Zoey gave a somewhat smile as she squeezed his hand in thanks and took in a deep breath with a slight laugh. Wiping her face fry an she began to head back to the attic to meet up with Donnie, Raph, and Nira. "Heh. I'm sure I don't say this often enough, but I'm really glad y'all are my family."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2021 4:32 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto

Zoey watched him leave before leaving the room to find the others. When she found them in a room together, she hung back for a moment then knocked on the door and walking into the room. "When you guys have a moment....I need to borrow Raph and Leo for something." She murmured, turning and almost scurried out the room. Having to pause in the hall at if she needed to catch her breath while she blinked back some tears from the emotion in the room.

Raph looked up and nodded. He then looked at Xena and shrugged before following Zoey.

Mikey looked at Xena. "Maybe...funeral preparations." he said before coughing into his fist to hide a small sob. He rubbed his arm across his face and gave her a smile before looking back at the photo album.

Zoey heard Xena's question calling after her but she couldn't answer. With Raph found and 'called forth', Zoey began her search for Leo, after taking a deep breath tp compose herself. When she found him, she cleared her throat. "Leo? ....If you've got a moment, I need you to come and gather with me, Don, Raph, and Nira." She says, folding her arms over chest.

"Sure." Leo said as he finished covering Splinter up. He had laid the old rat's body on his bed and placed a blanket over him. He'd covered Splinter's face with the blanket. Turning, he'd walk over to Zoey.

@Xena: Mikey shrugged. "I'm good with whatever. I'm not really up to talking about it...." he said looking at the album, then closing it. "What are you wanting to talk with Donnie about?"

Zoey watched him care for Splinters body and curled her hands into fists at her side. As he walked over to her, she made a soft gasping sound as another sob rose up in her throat. "...Im an idiot.....you guys should hate me. Blame me. All those stupid horror movies and comics I sat through or read woth Mikey and I....I made him bring Splinter to his room. Here. On ground floor. I should have told him to get themselves upstairs then maybe...maybe he'd still be here." She ranted, chocking on her last words as she bit her bottom lip and lowered her head for a second before looking back up at Leo. "Im so sorry, Leo.....Im sorry...."

Leo placed a hand on her shoulder. "It's not your fault. It was those weird zombies that attacked us. They are the only ones to blame for this. Blaming yourself, or us blaming each other wont do us any good." he said.

@Xena: "Detox? Like drinking herbal tea or something until you're cured or whatever?" Mikey asked tilting his head a bit in confusion.
Xena shook her head. "Donnie suggested on treating it like an addiction so what we're planning is that we're gonna lock Raph up in a room. He did give me some warnings that what will happen while he's detoxing." She said. "Like I said, we'll have to do the same for Nira if she intends to stay with us...However, I think we'll have to keep her and Raph in separate rooms so that way one or the other won't try to help each other escape."  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2021 6:22 pm
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto

Zoey gave a somewhat smile as she squeezed his hand in thanks and took in a deep breath with a slight laugh. Wiping her face fry an she began to head back to the attic to meet up with Donnie, Raph, and Nira. "Heh. I'm sure I don't say this often enough, but I'm really glad y'all are my family."

"We're really glad you're our family too, Zoey." he said patting her shoulder as he followed her. They would find Raph and Donnie waiting for them, Donnie having set up some equipment.

@Xena: "I dunno, Dudette. That sounds......I'm not sure. Just not great." Mikey said looking worried.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2021 8:54 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto

"We're really glad you're our family too, Zoey." he said patting her shoulder as he followed her. They would find Raph and Donnie waiting for them, Donnie having set up some equipment.

@Xena: "I dunno, Dudette. That sounds......I'm not sure. Just not great." Mikey said looking worried.

Nira would be squeezing her finger onto a slider for the microscope and then look to Zoey. "Now you. Finally." Nira muttered, almost as if annoyed at having had to wait long as she did. Zoey rolled her eyes and walked over. Pricking her finger, she would eye Nira for a moment before dropping a bit of her blood next to Nira's. "Now on a separate glass thing."

"Nira what is going on?" Zoey asked, pinching out a bit of blood onto a separate slider like Nira before letting Donnie disinfect and bandage her finger.

"It's your blood. It's special. You all need to hear this too. Nira.....I mean, I can help." She said, blushing a bit at her slip before bringing her fingers, once the one she had pricked was taken care of, through her pixie cut hair. "Something with your blood is special for us. Special enough that you have to be protected."

Kohana Mishikoto

Demonic Hellraiser

18,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2021 9:04 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto

"Do you want them to go back to New York so they can eat human flesh again and again?" Xena asked with a frown. "As long they continue to crave and eat human flesh, it's not going to stop. I don't want Raph to be isolated from you all again...or end up put down..."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2021 9:09 pm
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto

Nira would be squeezing her finger onto a slider for the microscope and then look to Zoey. "Now you. Finally." Nira muttered, almost as if annoyed at having had to wait long as she did. Zoey rolled her eyes and walked over. Pricking her finger, she would eye Nira for a moment before dropping a bit of her blood next to Nira's. "Now on a separate glass thing."

"Nira what is going on?" Zoey asked, pinching out a bit of blood onto a separate slider like Nira before letting Donnie disinfect and bandage her finger.

"It's your blood. It's special. You all need to hear this too. Nira.....I mean, I can help." She said, blushing a bit at her slip before bringing her fingers, once the one she had pricked was taken care of, through her pixie cut hair. "Something with your blood is special for us. Special enough that you have to be protected."

Donnie's eyes widened as he figured out what Nira was trying to say. "You think she's the key to a cure or vaccine!" he exclaimed smiling. "Let me run some tests." he took some samples and started to put them through the different machines he had. Meanwhile Raph and Leo just looked confused. When Donnie had the machine set to where he needed it, he looked at Zoey. "May I speak to you privately downstairs?" he asked. "Leo and Raph can stay here with Nira and the machine."

@Xena: "No! Of course not! I just.........if we have to, I just want us to be careful. I don't want to lose Raph like with Splinter. I know I give him a hard time, and I pick at him and call him names and dig on his looks and all, but, we're brothers. It's what we do." Mikey said looking close to tears again. The emotional day was taking it's toll on him.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Kohana Mishikoto

Demonic Hellraiser

18,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2021 9:28 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto

Donnie's eyes widened as he figured out what Nira was trying to say. "You think she's the key to a cure or vaccine!" he exclaimed smiling. "Let me run some tests." he took some samples and started to put them through the different machines he had. Meanwhile Raph and Leo just looked confused. When Donnie had the machine set to where he needed it, he looked at Zoey. "May I speak to you privately downstairs?" he asked. "Leo and Raph can stay here with Nira and the machine."

@Xena: "No! Of course not! I just.........if we have to, I just want us to be careful. I don't want to lose Raph like with Splinter. I know I give him a hard time, and I pick at him and call him names and dig on his looks and all, but, we're brothers. It's what we do." Mikey said looking close to tears again. The emotional day was taking it's toll on him.

Nira tilted her head, after nodding to Donnie, and watched as a slightly shocked Zoey followed Donnie out of the room. Everything inside of her was calling her to give chase or at least stay close. But she wanted to give them the requested privacy. So she moved towards the door and leaned against the wall to wait. Close enough o be near by but still giving them the requested privacy. It was the best Nira could give an the machines did their things.

Zoey shot a look over her shoulder at the attic door and then back to Donnie. "Donnie....theres something I need to tell you and I want you to year it from me before those machines possibly give me away." She said quickly. Turning to look back at him. "Im....The reason I stopped you from....reaching for a....when we.....ya know.....Im baron." She said, blushing and stumbling, and smiling shyly, before it all faded back into a serious expression. "...I can't have kids. That...accident that claimed my birth parents....Doctos think it's gotta do with that."

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2021 9:46 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto

Xena frowned before she went to hug Mikey. "I don't want to lose him again either..." She murmured. "Donnie will do everything in his power to help him through this. He said that while Raph's detoxing, there's going to be alot of mood swings, anxiety, depression, flu-like symptoms, nausea, headaches, shaking, even big-time cravings. He's gonna be mad, resentful, saying hurtful things, make us want to let him out and sent him away....but we'll have to be strong on our end to make this work."  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2021 8:08 pm
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto

Nira tilted her head, after nodding to Donnie, and watched as a slightly shocked Zoey followed Donnie out of the room. Everything inside of her was calling her to give chase or at least stay close. But she wanted to give them the requested privacy. So she moved towards the door and leaned against the wall to wait. Close enough o be near by but still giving them the requested privacy. It was the best Nira could give an the machines did their things.

Zoey shot a look over her shoulder at the attic door and then back to Donnie. "Donnie....theres something I need to tell you and I want you to year it from me before those machines possibly give me away." She said quickly. Turning to look back at him. "Im....The reason I stopped you from....reaching for a....when we.....ya know.....Im baron." She said, blushing and stumbling, and smiling shyly, before it all faded back into a serious expression. "...I can't have kids. That...accident that claimed my birth parents....Doctos think it's gotta do with that."

"I'm so sorry to hear that." Donnie said looking sad for her, he then shook his head. "It doesn't make me love you any less. Before Yumi appeared, I didn't think our DNA was compatible anyway. I was afraid my reptilian DNA and your human DNA wouldn't mix well to create a life. I was more afraid of not being able to be able to...you know....get you pregnant when you ever wanted to." he said rubbing the back of his head. "But that's not what I wanted to talk about. Before we found you, Xena and I had come up with a plan." he said as he took her hand and led her down to the basement. The door looked like any other, but she would see when he opened it, that it was pretty heavy. There was a very heavy metal on the other side that even he had struggled to get open. Once in the basement, she would see that it had been cleaned and that there was a small room that had been built in the corner. If she looked in the room she'd find a simple bed and a nightstand with a simple lamp. The door to this room was very heavy as well and the walls were a reinforced stone and metal. "We....we were going to try and detox Raph. We still plan to as far as I know. Even if your blood is a vaccine and perhaps a cure to the freshly turned, Raph's been a zombie for a couple of months now. His organs and tissue are far too gone. We were hoping like an addict though, we could detox him from eating human flesh. Perhaps make it where he didn't have to ever eat anything at all....."

@Xena: Mikey nodded a bit and hugged her back. He then pulled away and wiped his eyes. "Ok....if you guys think it'll work."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2021 9:04 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto

"I'm so sorry to hear that." Donnie said looking sad for her, he then shook his head. "It doesn't make me love you any less. Before Yumi appeared, I didn't think our DNA was compatible anyway. I was afraid my reptilian DNA and your human DNA wouldn't mix well to create a life. I was more afraid of not being able to be able to...you know....get you pregnant when you ever wanted to." he said rubbing the back of his head. "But that's not what I wanted to talk about. Before we found you, Xena and I had come up with a plan." he said as he took her hand and led her down to the basement. The door looked like any other, but she would see when he opened it, that it was pretty heavy. There was a very heavy metal on the other side that even he had struggled to get open. Once in the basement, she would see that it had been cleaned and that there was a small room that had been built in the corner. If she looked in the room she'd find a simple bed and a nightstand with a simple lamp. The door to this room was very heavy as well and the walls were a reinforced stone and metal. "We....we were going to try and detox Raph. We still plan to as far as I know. Even if your blood is a vaccine and perhaps a cure to the freshly turned, Raph's been a zombie for a couple of months now. His organs and tissue are far too gone. We were hoping like an addict though, we could detox him from eating human flesh. Perhaps make it where he didn't have to ever eat anything at all....."

@Xena: Mikey nodded a bit and hugged her back. He then pulled away and wiped his eyes. "Ok....if you guys think it'll work."

Zoey looked about the room and listened to him explain things before she turned to look at him. "Okay...okay say this works, and he's detoxed, and I bet ya anything Xena will try and rope Nira into the same treatment but that's besides the point right now....Donnie, they'll be crazed and starved. They will have been robed of the very nutritients keeping them sane and healthy in their own way, much as its terrible to think of in that way, but it's true. What's to stop them from lungin at ya the moment the door is opened? ....Donnie....I don't like this. It's too risky, there's elements that haven't been considered, and I can't....I will not let you or one of your brothers be the next body we bury because a starved and crazed zombie made a meal of ya, damn it!"  

Kohana Mishikoto

Demonic Hellraiser

18,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2021 9:51 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto

She gave a nod. "We have to try, Mikey...not just for their sake and ours....Otherwise, the clash between the living and the dead won't stop until one destroys the other...I've already dealt with living in a world caught in war, and I don't want to see it again in this one." Xena said with a frown. "I've put alot of effort to have him reunite with you all...I don't want for it to all be in vain because of his hunger. I trust Donnie in this. He's been with us all the way ever since I first met him. He's put alot time and energy in finding ways to save Raph. I don't he wouldn't have him go through anything that could kill him. Yeah, having him detox is risky...but I don't want for him to spend the rest of his life knowing that he's gotta kill people every time that hunger strikes, you know? I don't want him to be in exile again..."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2021 10:21 pm
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto

Zoey looked about the room and listened to him explain things before she turned to look at him. "Okay...okay say this works, and he's detoxed, and I bet ya anything Xena will try and rope Nira into the same treatment but that's besides the point right now....Donnie, they'll be crazed and starved. They will have been robed of the very nutritients keeping them sane and healthy in their own way, much as its terrible to think of in that way, but it's true. What's to stop them from lungin at ya the moment the door is opened? ....Donnie....I don't like this. It's too risky, there's elements that haven't been considered, and I can't....I will not let you or one of your brothers be the next body we bury because a starved and crazed zombie made a meal of ya, damn it!"

Donnie placed his hands on her shoulders. "I know you're worried, and I've thought about this. Like I told Xena, we can think of this scientifically. For a moment, think about this, Raph, though sentient, is a zombie. Now your average zombie is just a brainless reanimated corpse. They are no more than a vehicle for the virus that killed them. The virus was transferred to them through bodily fluid of some sort, most of the time bites. The virus is what has reanimated the corpse and has control of the zombie's mind or what's left of it. What is the virus goal, like any virus, it's goal is to spread. So it drives the zombie to bite and eat humans. Thus spreading the virus. Zombies being dead, their system no longer works. Raph has no heartbeat, he doesn't breathe. This also goes to the uglier parts of being alive. The digestion system on a zombie does not work. So a zombie can never get full. They can actually eat until they literally explode their insides because the flesh they consume has nowhere to go. Raph regurgitates his, by the way. I've seen him do it. I'm not sure how Nira gets rid of hers. They just can't digest food because they no longer have a digestive system. So my theory is that though yes, consuming human flesh seems to have brought them back to sentience , continuing to do so serves no purpose for the simple fact of the digestive system issue. It's in their heads. The sentient ones are sentient not because of the flesh they've consumed to do so, they just have a better handle over the particular strain of the virus in their brains. The virus is still there. It still wants to spread and upon regaining sentience, it may be telling them that the only way to continue to be sentient is to continue to eat. Like in an addicts mind the drug making them think they need a certain drug or drink to function. While in New York, in the military's base, I found some notes that showed a zombie that never ate lived just as long as a zombie that did. That's why I had hoped, if I could get Raph to just....not eat....maybe he'd be fine. Yes, I know it will be difficult and I theorize that it'll be just like trying to get an addict to detox. My hope is that by the time it's all over, they'll realize that they really didn't need the human flesh to function. I'm hoping."  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2021 10:22 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto

She gave a nod. "We have to try, Mikey...not just for their sake and ours....Otherwise, the clash between the living and the dead won't stop until one destroys the other...I've already dealt with living in a world caught in war, and I don't want to see it again in this one." Xena said with a frown. "I've put alot of effort to have him reunite with you all...I don't want for it to all be in vain because of his hunger. I trust Donnie in this. He's been with us all the way ever since I first met him. He's put alot time and energy in finding ways to save Raph. I don't he wouldn't have him go through anything that could kill him. Yeah, having him detox is risky...but I don't want for him to spend the rest of his life knowing that he's gotta kill people every time that hunger strikes, you know? I don't want him to be in exile again..."

"I know. I don't want him to leave again either."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2021 10:40 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto

Donnie placed his hands on her shoulders. "I know you're worried, and I've thought about this. Like I told Xena, we can think of this scientifically. For a moment, think about this, Raph, though sentient, is a zombie. Now your average zombie is just a brainless reanimated corpse. They are no more than a vehicle for the virus that killed them. The virus was transferred to them through bodily fluid of some sort, most of the time bites. The virus is what has reanimated the corpse and has control of the zombie's mind or what's left of it. What is the virus goal, like any virus, it's goal is to spread. So it drives the zombie to bite and eat humans. Thus spreading the virus. Zombies being dead, their system no longer works. Raph has no heartbeat, he doesn't breathe. This also goes to the uglier parts of being alive. The digestion system on a zombie does not work. So a zombie can never get full. They can actually eat until they literally explode their insides because the flesh they consume has nowhere to go. Raph regurgitates his, by the way. I've seen him do it. I'm not sure how Nira gets rid of hers. They just can't digest food because they no longer have a digestive system. So my theory is that though yes, consuming human flesh seems to have brought them back to sentience , continuing to do so serves no purpose for the simple fact of the digestive system issue. It's in their heads. The sentient ones are sentient not because of the flesh they've consumed to do so, they just have a better handle over the particular strain of the virus in their brains. The virus is still there. It still wants to spread and upon regaining sentience, it may be telling them that the only way to continue to be sentient is to continue to eat. Like in an addicts mind the drug making them think they need a certain drug or drink to function. While in New York, in the military's base, I found some notes that showed a zombie that never ate lived just as long as a zombie that did. That's why I had hoped, if I could get Raph to just....not eat....maybe he'd be fine. Yes, I know it will be difficult and I theorize that it'll be just like trying to get an addict to detox. My hope is that by the time it's all over, they'll realize that they really didn't need the human flesh to function. I'm hoping."

Zoey sighed and placed her hands on his and gave them a squeeze as she looked up at him. Worried. "I don't disagree on your points, Don....Im just.....im just worried that somethin will go wrong and I will loose you." She murmured, shaking her head as she leaned her head against his plastron. "Loosing you is not something I'm confident enough to even eventually recover from."  

Kohana Mishikoto

Demonic Hellraiser

18,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2021 10:46 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto

"I know. I don't want him to leave again either."
"We all have to do our part to help him through this. We won't lose him again." She said as she placed a hand on Mikey's shoulder.  
The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games