Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Back to Guilds

An RP guild to RP different Cold Hunger stories 

Tags: TMNT, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Raphael 

Reply The Cold Hunger Chronicles
A Life For Two Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2021 8:43 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Yeah." he said nodding and giving her a small smile in return.
"If Casey's about as stubborn as you are, then I'm certain he and April will pull through too." Xena smiled. "For now, you have alot of catching up to do with your family. Once we have everything settled here, we'll search for April and Casey too."

"Sounds like a plan." he said with a nod.
She nodded before giving him a kiss on the cheek. "Your family's together again. Take the chance to enjoy the moment. I know it's not easy because of your zombie condition, but we will make it work."

He smiled a bit more and nodded. "Ok. Yeah."
She smiled and nodded.

He walked over to the bed and sat down on it.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2021 8:48 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

She nodded before giving him a kiss on the cheek. "Your family's together again. Take the chance to enjoy the moment. I know it's not easy because of your zombie condition, but we will make it work."

She smiled and nodded.

She walked over to sit down next to him on the bed. She then would gently lean against him.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2021 4:27 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

She smiled and nodded.

She walked over to sit down next to him on the bed. She then would gently lean against him.

"I'm glad we come here. Thanks." he said as he put an arm around her.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2021 6:38 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

She smiled and nodded.

"Anytime." She smiled as he put an arm around her. "I'm glad we did too. Though Donnie deserved more of the credit. It was his idea to come here afterall."  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2021 7:23 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

She smiled and nodded.

"Anytime." She smiled as he put an arm around her. "I'm glad we did too. Though Donnie deserved more of the credit. It was his idea to come here afterall."

"I dunno if I woulda come though, if only he had asked." Raph said truthfully.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2021 7:55 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"I'm glad you did though." She said before looking at him. "You have other priorities to worry about now. You're not Finley's errand turtle."  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2021 8:33 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"I'm glad you did though." She said before looking at him. "You have other priorities to worry about now. You're not Finley's errand turtle."

"I never was. I volunteered. Thought if I could keep tha zombies contained in tha graveyard and tha humans out, I might could help stop tha problem." Raph said with a shrug.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2021 8:38 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"I never was. I volunteered. Thought if I could keep tha zombies contained in tha graveyard and tha humans out, I might could help stop tha problem." Raph said with a shrug.
Xena frowned. "Would it really? Do you really think in the long run, the zombies would want to stay cooped up in the graveyard as they wait for you or Finley to bring them a meal?"  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2021 8:42 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

Xena frowned. "Would it really? Do you really think in the long run, the zombies would want to stay cooped up in the graveyard as they wait for you or Finley to bring them a meal?"

"Didn't seem ta be helping tha problem any, huh? It was all I knew ta do. Now I just feel like.......maybe I was usin it just ta hide from my own issues. A task ta complete each day so I didn't go full zombie......ya know? Kinda lame thinkin bout it now. I couldn't help them or myself."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2021 8:57 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Didn't seem ta be helping tha problem any, huh? It was all I knew ta do. Now I just feel like.......maybe I was usin it just ta hide from my own issues. A task ta complete each day so I didn't go full zombie......ya know? Kinda lame thinkin bout it now. I couldn't help them or myself."
She frowned as she listened. "You were scared on what you would become...scared of that you might do to your brothers and Splinter..." She murmured.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2021 9:02 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

She frowned as she listened. "You were scared on what you would become...scared of that you might do to your brothers and Splinter..." She murmured.

"Not scared just...........ok maybe, but....." he made a frustrated sound and stood to pace the room. "Worried is a better word. I ain't scared a nothin......."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2021 9:09 pm
Clockwork Moirai
"Not scared just...........ok maybe, but....." he made a frustrated sound and stood to pace the room. "Worried is a better word. I ain't scared a nothin......."
She sat up as Raph stood to pace the room. "Everyone feels scared sometimes, regardless who they are. Some show it while others use a mask to hide it." She said before she stood up to grab hold of Raph's wrist. "We made this far. We'll find a way...not just for you, but for Yumi too."  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2021 9:13 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
She sat up as Raph stood to pace the room. "Everyone feels scared sometimes, regardless who they are. Some show it while others use a mask to hide it." She said before she stood up to grab hold of Raph's wrist. "We made this far. We'll find a way...not just for you, but for Yumi too."

"Way ta what?" he asked as he stopped pacing when she grabbed his wrist.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2021 9:16 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"To help you through your zombie condition. Yumi's going through this as well on her end." She said.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2021 9:21 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"To help you through your zombie condition. Yumi's going through this as well on her end." She said.

"Yeah. We all tha way out here in tha boonies......I dunno what we're gonna do bout food for us."  
The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games