Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]
Choir of Happiness (1x1 Murder Mystery) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2019 2:26 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Jane waved her free hand at Syn's offer, {"That's okay, we're not really at the precinct."} Jane chuckled nervously as she didn't appear to be ready for guests, Morgan figured those two are at her place which might also explain why there's a drunk FBI agent that "was" on the phone. {"Oh Morgan, if you're heading out to the precinct, the chief would like to talk to your for a bit, says it's just a little debrief of what happened yesterday as well as a little something Mayor Ralikh sent."} she gleefully says, Morgan looked a bit confused a bit but nodded. "Alright, well I guess that means you guys won't be able to get some treats from that coffee shop." Morgan lightly joked as Jane knew what coffee shop he meant. {"Awww no fair."} she pout though the sound of Alica still hunched over the bowl wasn't really helping with positivity. Though Morgan chuckling at the end brought the mood up, "Oh don't worry, I can have one of the guys on patrol bring it over to you guys, though Alica might have to get it cold since." the uncomfortable sound of Alica hurling on cue was all the reason Morgan pointed out.{"Ah right, well at least I can enjoy mine while it's nice and fresh. Hehe thanks Monk, alright I gotta go take care of Ms. Congeniality here."} she groans. "Alright, see you later Jane, tell Alica, Syn and I said bye." {"Kay, later guys."} waving goodbye the call ended, Morgan shook his head a bit before shrugging.

Looking over at Syn, Morgan nodded letting Syn know that he's ready to head out to the coffee shop, "Hmm actually, I think the guys would be more jealous of you. I'm just getting them some doughnuts while you're getting a hot chocolate, although I'm also getting them a coffee carton too." Morgan says as he put a thought on what he said in the last bit of his sentence. Shrugging his shoulders though, he climbed into the passenger seat, with Bell safe and secured, this time on the seat between Morgan and the driver's seat.

Ooc:

DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2019 4:47 pm
Syn just nodded at Jane's statement before hopping into the trunk after the conversation had ended. Well, that had been pleasant. He just hoped that Alicia would be okay once again. Hangovers were no fun for anyone. Especially ones where a friend had to clean up. Yeah. He wondered what the mayor had wanted with Morgan? Then again, it was none of his business what the mayor wanted from the detective. Still made him curious though. He snorted at that comment, shaking his head as he shut the door, placed on his seatbelt and madr sure that Bell was set before starting the engine and driving ofd to the coffee shop to get what they needed and then to the precinct to drop it off and then it was off to Baba's. Yay. He wondered how the witch celebrates her holidays? Well, he was very sure that he was going to find out how very soon, that he knew for a fact. "So, do you want me to help you pay for anything? I don't mind if you do." he asked as he drove, waiting for a response from the other male while making sure Bell didn't slide off the seat.

F-XylilShrink

Occ:  

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2019 3:19 pm

"Oh" Morgan wondered remembering how much Syn spent yesterday buying the farm off that gator, he looked like he was about to tease but decided to do something a little more subtle, shaking his head at Syn's offer to help pay for the things they're picking up. Though a sudden thought came across Morgan's head as he remembers the faces of those who helped during their undercover raid and an idea popped up. "Well I've known the guys back at the precinct for quite a while, but maybe you could get something for the guys who're with us during the club, but if you wanna get something for like 50+ officers and office workers, I ain't gonna stop you." Morgan chuckled softly even though Syn doesn't have to help with the tab.

Thinking on the time it's been already, it's close to midday, "Well I think we can hold off on lunch if you haven't have much to eat, Baba might've made something to eat and seeing Avery there, she might've made a feast by now." Morgan noted as he gets a text from Avery that they've arrived at Baba's house now. It's a miracle nothing bad has happened today, especially ones involving a crime being committed, or a certain serial killer causing a stir, Morgan could only hope this peace continues for one more day.

Ooc:

DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:36 pm
Syn looked at him when they came to a red light and thought about it. "That's fine. It's the least I can do for those who helped us." He he replied with a smile and a nod. He had no problem with buying some things for Morgan's friends and co-workers. "Yeah. Getting lunch will probably spoil everything as I know there will be food at Baba's." He added after a second as the light turned green. He continued to drive, chatting with Morgan until he came upon the cafe where he parked near the entrance. "Well, we're here. So, let's go get this done." he said with a smile at Morgan as he turned off the car then undoing his seatbelt while gently pushing Bell back onto the seat as she had once again slipped off. There would br many claw marks on his seat but he didn't mind as they could always get fixed.

F-XylilShrink

Occ:  

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2019 3:39 pm

"Alright, we wouldn't be here for too long, though they'll be making your hot chocolate while we wait." Morgan says as he gets out of the car, heading inside he approaches the cashier and lets him know he's here for a pick up. The cashier nods as he scrolls through the monitor to look for Morgan's phone order, pointing at the truck in the parking lot, one of the bakers rolled out a hand trolley with two full boxes as he loads em up into the back of Syn's truck before heading back in. Another cashier was working on making Syn's hot chocolate while the first attends Morgan once he's paid as they both chat idly. Jokingly talking about the how many doughnuts and wonders if it's for a big celebration. The cashier couldn't believe that Morgan was getting it for the entire precinct and wonders why a CIA detective would be this generous, Morgan was a different kind of CIA agent. Not minding it though, they continued to chat until the other cashier finished making Syn's drink before handing it to the young healer.

Morgan chuckled, "I wish I had a sweet tooth like you, though I might have to maintain my teeth every now and then." smiling softly and after thanking the cashier and the rest who helped. Well it's off to the precinct to drop of haul they're about to deliver.

Ooc: Hehe, ah it's like a holiday like this is just too rich for Ankou's blood.

DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2019 7:57 pm
Syn nodded before heading into the cafe right behind Morgan. He wasn't surprised to see the truck or the two full boxes worth of donuts and of course helped the other male pay for them as well. He waited patiently for his hot chocolate, happily accepting it and paying for it himself as he didn't want Morgan to. "Eh. I always make sure to brush after I eat something sweet. Or my teeth will rot." he replied before taking a sip of his drink. It was good and have the cashier a nod of approval before heading back to the truck. "Okay, then. Off to the precinct." he added before hopping into the truck, makinmaking sure to place his drink in the holder before starting the truck. He made sure that Morgan and Bell were good before driving off in the direction of the station. He hoped that the officers liked what they did for them. After all, they do so much plus those who helped in that operation could definitely probably use something to pick up thier their holiday spirits with most of them working and all.

F-XylilShrink

Occ: Yeah. But who knows. He may pop back up after the holidays  

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2019 2:19 am

With the package safely secured in the back of the truck, the only thing to worry about is the bumps or at least the weather. Making sure Bell doesn't run around the truck this time, Morgan kept her on his lap which she didn't mind as she calmly sit during the drive to the precinct. Having to use up more energy was unnecessary since she used up most of that energy back at the hospital when the kids where playing with her. Choosing to rest on Morgan's lap, Bell purrs soundlessly while she gets a few head scratches and pets from Morgan as he chats with Syn. Well with the farm now bought, the detective ought to wonder how Syn would manage farm bills as they're not like apartments or small flats.

"Well I know you're transferring to another hospital there, but I kinda wonder how you'll be able to manage your crops, including the greenhouse, although I think Gerry and Pam got you covered when it comes to tending the produce since they've been doing that." Morgan wonders as it was always Pam who gets caught whenever Charlotte comes in to check the farm, though he wonders how Gerry manages to slip in. "Guess having helpers makes it a bit easier huh?" he chuckled nervously.

Ooc: yeah~ Ah well, it's always nice when it's quiet before the storm.

DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2019 3:53 pm
Syn happily chatted with Morgan as they made thier way to the precinct. He also took the time to admire the city with all its decorations and then some. He smiled as he watched Bell and Morgan and thought that they were adorable. He looked over at the other man once again before smiling. "No worries. I think I can handle it. And besides I've got you and yhe others." he replied with a small laugh and another smile. "Plus, I the earth itself to help me if I run into trouble when you all can't help me, so I have help either way." he added as he continued to drive. Personally, he had no doubt that he would be fine but itbwas nice to have help when he's first starting out. Also, he lived next to Morgan so that was a great bonus as he would love to spend more time with the other man. Though it probably would not be a lot as Morgan's job as a detective would probably keep him busy a lot. Not to mention himself at the hospital. Hmm. Soon enough, they arrived at the precinct. "Here we are." he said as he parked and then turned off the car.

F-XylilShrink

Occ: Yep. Say after Baba's should we skip? To maybe where Syn moves into the farm? Or do you wanna wait a bit more?  

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 3:57 am

A few officers see Morgan in the truck as they were just about to head out on their break as they wave at him. Waving back at the officers, Morgan looked at Syn and nods, "Well let's get these doughnuts to the guys inside before you start eating them." He teased as he gets out of the truck and having Bell climb into his coat. The officers that were about to head out wondered what the detective was getting and they offered to help though Morgan tell them that it's okay since both he and Syn got it, though he did asked the officers if they'd accompany the two back inside and to gather everyone on the main floor around his desk.

Ooc: We can skip, I'm sure it's just gonna be a long trip for Syn and Morgan going with the others back to their farm.

DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 9:33 am
Syn just stuck his tongue out at him as he helped the other bring the donuts into the building. The officers he noticed look a bit confuse as to what the two were up to and offered to help but of course both hr and Morgan declined though he did tell them it was sweet of them to offer. Some of them actually blushed when he said that and he couldn't help but find it cute. He placed the boxes on to the desk as they were gathering into the main area. He had to move some things in order to have space for them, but me made do, waving to those he.had seen on the raid that night. He then waited by Morgan's side as theu both waited until everyone arrived. "Okay, Morgan. Go on and tell them." he said cheerfully, pushing the other man forward gently with a smile on his face.

F-XylilShrink

Occ: So now or after Baba?  

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 1:51 pm
Nodding, everyone in the room were wondering what's going on as Morgan cleared his throat. "Alright everyone, for the success of yesterday's operation in a complete shutdown of the illegal trafficking business in the Black Market, you've all done a fantastic job and even though it was a risky raid to take with zero casualties on either side. For this day, the city has earned a new light, for everyone in the force, a much easier job to protect and serve not only our families and friends, but to those we'll be able to meet in future times even once our service is done." Sounding proud of everyone in the room, some couldn't help but smile and nod, while for some they agree to what he said, the detective looked at Syn with a smile before looking back at everyone in the room. "It's not easy having to work on Christmas day when you could be spending it with own family, I wouldn't force you either, but even on peaceful days like these, if crime doesn't rest then so shall we." boosting moral, everyone cheered to that not wanting to show any sign of slowing down and that any criminal should be aware that the police force will continue on until crime stops.

Opening one of the boxes, Morgan pulls out a box of doughnuts as it earned a few reactions as some of them recognized the logo. "Well there are some bagels in here besides the select doughnuts, but for everyone here in the precinct I think a little pick-me-up from being here since this morning isn't so bad especially when it's from The Coffee Shop. Pass on the box and enjoy the sweets everyone." there were woops filling the room and claps all around as all the officers gathered around grabbing a doughnut or two since there's enough for everyone to take seconds. With the speech all said and done, the chief took the opportunity to wave Morgan into his office. Patting Syn on the back, he heads off with a poppyseed bagel for the chief. Chuckling as he sees the detective bringing him a favorite treat of his, he pats the Morgan on the shoulder before closing the door as the two began talking.

The agents that accompanied Morgan and Syn at the club came over and exchanged greetings with the young healer as they wondered how he's doing. One of them were kinda wondering how the two pulled it off though the other did remembered seeing Syn wearing a uniform of sort and chuckled wondering if Morgan had to dress up as well.

With jokes aside, they were glad to see Syn again and because of the huge help he's been, they brought a few things as they gave em to Syn, they were cards from the families of the people he saved back at the club. They didn't wanna open them because they knew it wasn't for them, but for the heartfelt talk each had with one of the families let them know how much they were thankful for Syn and law enforcement.

After a while, Morgan and the chief walked out of the office as they approached Syn with a small medal box. Clearing his throat, the chief gains the attention of everyone as they looked at his direction. "Now I know everyone wants to continue their snack, I'd like to address that all this was thanks to two individuals and a handful of agents who're able to make this possible and from the city of St. Arcadia, the city would like to give honor to Morgan Weatherfeild and Synergy." The chief hands each medal to the detective and Syn as everyone cheered and clapped, the other agents also cheered as they exposed the medals they got as well giving Morgan and Syn a thumbs up.

As everything starts to wind down, Morgan walked out with Syn back to the truck. "Well, I'd be lying if I said I was getting a bit stage fright, but I think we did okay. Off to Baba's house now huh?"

Ooc: Oh sorry, after Baba. The trip to her place is rather something.

DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 3:52 pm
Syn smiled back at him and nodded at him to continue on. "Yeah. So go ahead and enjoy them. You all have earned them!" He piped up cheerfully after the other was done speaking. Syn snagged a chocolate donut as he watched as Morgan was called into the chief's office and the door closed. He hoped everything was okay. He blinked when others came to say gi and chat with him and he was more than happy to chat back. He just smiled when they asked how they pulled it off and told them that it was a secret and that he would never tell. Morgan would probably never mention it either. That and the costume he had to wear. He still wish he had had his phone that night but knew he couldn't when they had been undercover. He took the offered cards with a happy smile and told then that he was happy to be of help and that the families were reunited. He told the officers to pass along his thanks to them. When Morgan and the chief came back out with a box, he was curious. Curiosity turned to shock when he was presented with a medal! An actual medal! "I-I don't known what to say. But thank you. It'll be an honor to accept this..." said, smiling at them all as he accepted the medal, placing it around his neck and under his jacket.

After a while, it was time for them to go. He gave everybody a good bye wave and headed to thw truck with Morgan. "But you did awesome." he replied with a smile before hopping into the truck. "Yep. Off we go." he added as he waited for Morgan and Bell to settle themselves and off they went once again.

F-XylilShrink

Occ: Yep.  

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2019 6:00 am

As they're on the road towards Baba's place, Morgan began humming a tune to himself. It sounded like an old lullaby as Bell was resting on his lap. There some parts he'd hummed with some lyrics in a hushed yet calming tune. The kitten's purring as she sleep soundlessly made Morgan smile as he looked at the little feline, as he pet her a bit, she'd unconsciously nudge her whiskers towards Morgan's hand, chuckling softly at how spoiled the kitten has become, the detective closed his eyes as he continues to him the same song.

Taking out his phone, he scrolled over to his photos as started looking for a certain picture he remembered taking, there he finds it, a photo of him, Avery, and a few other kids who're probably around his age by now. Morgan couldn't help but smile at the memories he's started to have as he stopped humming for now. "Avery always liked that song when we were still small and in the orphanage, though the one who sang it better was Sister May, it was also her favorite as well when her mother sang it to her before she sleeps. It was hard in those times, Rio was way different than it is right now. Part of me wonders if the others ever gotten to have a good life. Avery and I were the only ones who were taken abroad." scrolling to a few others, there were only a few that he took off a picture frame, going back to the first, Morgan looked on out the window.

"My adopted family had a home in Rwanda, I think I was 10 that time and every was just about to turn 7 on March that same year. Dad always had a thing for wanting to plan big parties and have the neighbors over, he was always charismatic like any British politician. Though on April 7th, we'd remember it as a horrifying day. April 7th, 1994, The Rwandan genocide." He stopped there though he scrolled to the picture of his adopted father.

"Dad always regretted that he should've done more to help those who're fleeing, he even threatened the peacekeepers and get them tossed out of their job in the UN. But even dad had to listen to his superiors." expressing a scowl at how things were back then but that expression changed to sorrow. Morgan, Avery and their adopted mother and two siblings were the first to be taken to London before his dad. He finds a picture of the children his father brought with him to London, his dad had to stay behind and even risked his position in the government to save those kids, the parents of those kids were close friends to his dad which is why he stayed to get them out and away from the genocide.

"Ophelia and her parents were there as well on their vacation trip, she was like my dad, wanting to do good even though her parents' didn't wanna risk it. Ophelia and her parents were one of the lucky few who're able to get out as soon as things started escalating." pausing as he looked at the little Ophelia before the event that took place, her smile and missing buck tooth got Morgan to smile again as he chuckled. "That's the only reason why she became and adventurer, not only did she did what other adventurers would do, on her spare days, she'd be searching for refugees who haven't seen their family since 1994. The day I met her, she had already reunited 10 families." still smiling as he puts his phone away. Looking at Syn with a smile and remembering the medal the police chief gave them both. Morgan stated how Syn's bravery reminded him of his late wife, though he joking said she was more manly than Syn.

Ooc: A little step in Morgan's childhood and a little snippet of his late wife.

DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2019 8:26 am
Syn found himself slightly nodding his head to whatever Morgan was humming before catching himself. He listened as Morgan started to talk about his and Avery's past, making sure that Morgan knew that he was listening to him. He was quite surprised by the other male telling him more about his past as he didn't think he deserved the right to know as they weren't really close but he was happy that he got to know about the man that he was crushing on. He made sure to keep his eyes on the road as well, remembering the way Morgan had taken the first time to Baba's. How he even remembered was beyond him as he hadn't even been paying attention the first time, yet here he was taking the path that lead to witch's house. He now knew how he and his late wife met. "Thanks for telling me a little about your past, Morgan. Ophelia sounded like an amazing woman as not too many people would do what she did." he said after the other male had finished. He had msde sure to turn his headlights on once he reached the forest as he had gotten rather dark and he did not want to get lost. Soon enough they reached Baba's.

F-XylilShrink

Occ: Yeah  

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 3:23 am

As Morgan was about to step out, he could hear Baba's witch laugh and the first time he heard that, he was probably knees deep in a cauldron when he and the force tried to enter her home the first time. Stepping back in a bit, he calms himself down as he shakes the flashbacks away before stepping out. At least this time, his little bro and the others are keeping the famous witch some company so it wasn't too bad. "Okay, well I can definitely smell something cooking and at least it's not a brew of sort." Morgan toughens up as he looked at Syn. Well if Syn didn't had a problem with Baba the first time, he might've been lucky enough not to become a prank victim. As the detective was about to pick Bell up, she suddenly hopped on over to Syn after being woken up, curling on the young healer's lap. A cautionary mewl from the kitten got Morgan's attention as something big and blob like rose up behind him, suddenly the detective was motionless.

A King slime had appeared as it plopped itself on top of Morgan which pinned him to the car door smooshing his face on the glass window. It didn't appear to engulf the detective as it just nuzzles itself on Morgan. "Bigsby! No! That's not how you introduce yourself!" Baba shouted as the slime was startled a bit before getting off Morgan who collapsed onto the ground after feeling the full weight of a bus sized slime.

Ooc:

DragonMistress07

~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games