Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu Yu Hakusho When Parody takes over

Back to Guilds

What happens when Yu Yu Hakusho and Parody mix? Many Fun Stories 

Tags: Parody, Yu Yu Hakusho, Yusuke, Kurama, Hiei 

Reply Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...
Tales Of The Silhouette King Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 109 110 111 112 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2018 10:07 pm
Akuro laughed a little and waved his hand. " You are probably right." The vampire said and moved walking toward the door and leaned out, Kazu also leaned out under him as they both looked before the silver bat took the run and left fast. THe vampire chuckled and watched Hiei and Mukuro stare off.

" Fine! ******** leave." Mukuro snapped and crossed her arms and Hiei smiled. " I'm glad you saw it my way. I'll be back in a few days. I'm just in Human world, I'll be at my sisters. Please only contact me if someone dies that I actually care about or if the castle is on fire....or if by chance a war breaks out." Hiei said and moved his backpack and moved around Mukuro walking toward the medical room and walked in and looked at Isuna. " I'd like some of your wonder items so I'm stock for well I'm there for this case." The fire demon said looking at Isuna.

Kidd moved walking onto the bus and smiled at the driver before walking to sit beside Kana and looked at her. " Skip work, it's only work" She said with a chuckle and kissed her cheek. " When are you off?"  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2018 10:19 pm
"I just restocked, but I'm still on the low side, so I can only give you a couple of each." Isuna explained. "I should be fully stocked by the time you get back. Worse case I could always run some out to you in human world." Isuna offered, grabbing supplies and handing them to Hiei in a small box so it was easier to carry.

Neko looked over at Hiei as he walked in finally, finishing up with zmukuro out in the hall. "So, you doing this job solo, or you got room for a not do great Body Guard to follow you." She asked, half smiling  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2018 10:26 pm
Hiei moved taking the items from Isuna and shoved them in his bag. " If you need anything from the black market. Kazu has access to the castle money right now. As him and he will pick up whatever you need." Hiei explain standing there and looked at Neko. " You just want to get away from Mukuro and get a free cooked meal." He said back and nodded. " If your bored and aren't gonna ditch me then lets get going, Yukina is expecting me."

Akuro blinked a bit. " Wait Neko is going with you? I didn't even realize you guys where friends. " The vampire hadn't noticed the flirting or anything like that between them.  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2018 5:53 am
Neko smirked and moved to stand up. "I'm still a body guard, even if your not dressed as Tear." She pointed out "Avoiding Mukuro is just a bonus." She added. She looked at Akuro aa he mentioned not knowing they were friends and smiled a little. "Its just work Akuro, nothing major." She put her hands in her pockets of her jacket, moving to follow Hiei out. "See ya"

Kana fixed her glasses, turning to look at Kidd. I close tonight, and I cant skip. Your welcome to hang out in the library with me though." She offered. "Im off tomorrow and the next day, so that gives us time to hang out."  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2018 7:21 am
Hiei moves walking out with a knife in hand and slashed the space infront of him as he walked. A portal formed and he walked right on in, it didn’t take long for him to be standing at the temple and he had a small smile. This was his place to relax. Only for a moment though, he sighed as he walked heading up the stairs. “ Come on Neko” He said.

Coming up the stairs he knocked on the temple tea room door and opened it. “ Yukina?” He asked and opened the door the whole way and looked at Yukina and Kazum. “ I’m back, sorry it’s been awhile...” He said and held his hand out. “ This is Neko. She’ll be helping me with this case Koemna has me on”

Yukina moved standing up fast and threw her around a around the fire demon. “ Brother!” She said and smiles. “ I hate how you only come here to work and not visit. The twins miss there uncle and Kazuma and I haven’t seen you in a long time.” She said and blinked looking over his shoulder toward Neko and nodded.

Kidd tried to think before she sighed and nodded. “ Yeah I’m down for that I guess. You have a spare hoodie or something? I look like a junkie..” she sighed about her wounds.  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2018 8:12 am
Neko walked through the portal, immediately getting a chill once on the other side. "Eesh, and you thought my portals were weird?" She joked. She turned to look up the stairs, moving to follow Hiei as he called her. She looked around as they walked, enjoying the view and feel of the area. It was very peaceful here. She took a breath, relaxing a bit and smiling a little. She followed Hiei right inside, peaking over his shoulder at the red eyed blue haired woman he introduced as his sister, and carrot topped human across the table.

Kuwabara grinned, waving a hand. "Hey Hiei, long time no see." He greeted, then blinked, noticing Neko as Hiei introduced her. "Oh, hey, nice to meetchya, I'm Kazuma Kuwabara, Yukinas husband. I use to work with the runt some years back." He smirked, pointing at Hiei.

Neko blinked, smiling nervously, "uh, nice to meet you as well." She looked at Yukina as she tackled Hiei in a hug and smiled. "Sorry for intruding on family time, I can wait outside." She offered, not wanting to step on toes. She hadn't seen this side of Hieis life before.

Kana looked in her bag of spare clothes and pulled an oversized sweater out, handing it to Kidd. "Just this. And my work clothes. I mean. You can wear my blouse, and I can just wear my school uniform to work." She offered.  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2018 8:27 am
Hiei moves giving Yukina a half hug like he normally did and rubbed her back and looks around. “ where are the twins? Nap time?” He assumed at this point. He looked at Neko and shook his head. “ I invited you to come, it’s not a problem. “ he said and out his bag down by the door. It was funny, human world always relaxed him it was a for sure break from al his stress and he was a different person here.

“ oh please stay, it’s not always my brother A girl around “ Yukina said and moved to get up. “ I’ll go get some more tea cups” she started and Hiei held his hand out, “ it’s alright, relax I can go get them: “ he said and left to grab the cups. He came back a moment later with two more cups and a bowl of snacks and sat down at the table and gesture to Neko to join them. He probably left to hide his fluster from his sister who knew.

“ Did Koemna drop the file off yet? He didn’t tell me what I was doing just that I had to be in human world.” The fire demon said pouring himself some tea and some for Neko before he looked at Yukina.

“ I’m sure Botan will be here shortly with your case work. Are you every going to visit when it’s not work?” Yukina asked and Hiei shrugged. “ next time I have a day off I’ll be sure to visit” He said. Yukina turned to look at Neko and smiled. “ so do you work with my brother back in demon world?” She asked.

Kidd moved taking to sweater and pulled it on with a smoleD “ this is perfect. I didn’t have time after my job to change” she explained.  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2018 9:19 am
"Uh, umm. Thanks." Neko moved, sitting at the table, legs folded under her. She smiled, accepting the tea and looking at Yukina as she asked her question. "Uh yeah. Something like that. I just started work again, was off on medical leave." She explained, sipping her tea and looking at Hiei from the corner of her eye. She wasnt entirely certain how much information she was allowed to divulge, but figured it safer to keep it vague.

Kuwabara snorted, pouring tea for him and Yukina. "You keep taking all these jobs, it a wonder you ever have free time." He tossed a snack in his mouth.

Kana nodded. "What was the job?" She asked, looking at the next stop and moving to stand.  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2018 12:32 pm
“ She Tears bodyguard, but he decided I need a babysitter for this mission for Koemna so she’s with me. Mukurl is guarding Tear” Hiei said and moved taking a sip of tea before reaching to fill up Nekos cup and chuckles at Kazuma.

“ Me taking all of these extra jobs keep you from having to leave that silly
Human job you enjoy so much” Hiei said and moved grabbing a rice cracker snack and looked up when the door opened. “ Oh look death finally got here.” he said dully.

“ I see you still chipper as ever Hiei!” Botan said and handed the fire demon the files. “ are you search you don’t want us contacting Kana or Hisa or anyone else to help you? This is a big job and I know how busy you are.” Botan said, dropping her hint that she knew Hiei’s truth and the fire demon nodded at Neko. “ I have Neko to help. Hisa is a liability right now and Kana is still to new and hasn’t decided if she wants to do this.” Hiei said opening the file and went to ignoring botan and waves her to leave. She kinda huffed her fave and looked at Kazuma and Yukina. “ I’ll be back tomorrow! I promised to help babysit the twins after all” She said and turned to leave.

“ Her voice still drives me mad” He said and felt a Yukina lighlty hit him in the shoulder.

She sighed and looked at Neko. “ Do you like working for Tear? I heard he can be rude and runs his staff hard. I mean Hiei is always hurt and never gets a day off” Yukina said with a sigh.  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2018 1:28 pm
Neko looked up as the ferry woman showed up with the files, she gave a wave and sat while listening to her bicker momentarily with Hiei.

Kuwabara smiled. "Thanks again Botan. Yukina and I really appreciate you watching them tomorrow. I'll be nice to get out of the house for a little bit."

Neko sipped at her tea, looking at Yukina next as she commented on Tear. She managed to shoot Hiei a devilish smile as Yukina mentioned being driven hard. She cleared it and nodded at Yukina though. "Its not so bad. I just make sure hes isnt assassinated during meetings and events. Once in awhile I run errands like Hiei does. I like staying busy though, and Tear is very good at keeping me busy." She smirked.  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2018 5:47 pm
" I have to deal with the Ferry girl tomorrow?" Hiei asked rolling his eyes as he opened the file and placed it on his lap reading. " I thought this visit was going to be mostly spirit world free." He added under his mouth and flipped the single paper that was in the file. " One. ******** note about this guy? Are you serious? My brain dead knights getting me better info" He said and dropped the file between him and Neko. It was then when he heard the comment about Tear keeping Neko busy and he stared at her and rolled his eyes.

" Oh. Oh my " Yukina said and giggled. " I didn't realize you where with the king. I'm so sorry for my rude comments." She said giggling a bit and Hiei moved reaching for another snack.

He waited a second, he was on edge about telling them about Jencho. He felt like they needed. Well he felt like he needed to tell them so he had a place to keep him when the need too. " So Can I drop something on you guys?" Hiei asked leaning back with one arm and looking at them.

Yukina blinked a bit. " What is it brother?"

Kidd shifted and rubbed her arm on the bus thinking about it. " Just had to kill someone for Tear that was causing some issues. I got stuck and couldn't get access to my puppets." Kidd explained.  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2018 8:06 pm
Neko laughed at Yukinas reaction. "I'm only joking Yukina- san. I'm sorry, my sense of humor is kind of twisted and a slight bit adultish manner. No, I'm not with the king, my interest lie elsewhere, and Tear is too busy doing his job to waste time with me." She explained, tell half truths around the subject. Technically she wasnt with Tear, shed actually made it a point with Hiei before that she wasnt with Tear, she was with him. They also hadn't spoken about the subject since the fight. She mentally kicked herself remembering her stupid as comment back in the fight. 'I'm an idiot...' she shook her head, then moved to pick the one piece of paper up, reading it while nibbling on a rice cracker.

Kana frowned slightly, pulling the cord to stop the bus. "Are you alright? Aside from the obvious?"  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2018 8:29 pm
Hiei shifted listening to Neko, he let out a half snort about her being with someone else that wasn't Tear. They hadn't talked so he figured she had moved onto someone else or back to her own way. He moved running his hand through his hair. " You have a nephew. I adopted a child from Slave trade. His a little Hell hound boy. I'll be sure to bring him here for a visit soon." Hiei said reaching for the rice snack.

" Tht's so exciting brother! I can't wait to meet him. That's pretty big step for you to raise a child. You probably never have time for yourself anymore" The woman joked and moved blinking as Hiei stood up. " Brother where are you going?" Yukina asked.

" I'm going to get Neko set up in the guest room and I'm going to go check out some leads for this case. " The fire demon said moving to pick up the paper from the cats hand and walk out of the room and guessed she'd follow him. He;d get her set up and she could come with him or not it was up to her to choose.

" Yeah, Im doing great. I'm ready to sleep for a few days. I'll probably crash in a corner well you work if that's cool." She said getting off the bus with KAna and moved holding her hand.  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2018 9:01 pm
Kuwabara blinked. "Uh, is it just me, or did his attitude take a turn?" He asked, pointing in the direction Hiei had gone.

Neko shook her head, "Nope, didnt notice. I'm just gunna see if he needs any help." She smiled, getting to her feet and moving to follow Hiei down the hall. She waited til they were out of listening range before addressing Hiei. "Hey, sorry if I crossed a line...did I say something I shouldn't?" She had been aware of the change in his attitude.

Kana smiled, walking off the bus with Kidd. "Theres lots of cushy chairs to crash in. Students do it all the time." She explained. "I'm just coming in to help organize a new shipment of books. Shouldn't take too long"  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2018 9:12 pm
Yukina bit the inside of her cheek as they left. " Hiei is acting weird." Yukina mumbled and shook her head and looked at Kuwabara. " His probably just tired, Working for Tear, Koemna and now raising a child. He has a lot on his plate." She said and moved getting up. " I'll go straight on dinner. Do you want to get the twins up?" She asked and turned to leave.

Hiei moved walking down the hallway and opened the guest room walking in. " This will be your room tonight, Bathroom is just down the hall and you have full access to the kitchen." Hiei said and looked at the file in his hand. " You didn't cross a line. It's okay so don't worry about it. I'm heading into town to check out some leads." He said looking at Neko finally. He was trying his hardest not to ask questions. They just a week of not speaking, a fight where they said some ******** harsh s**t to each other, left able in spirit world. Now they where here. They hadn't talked about anything else or about them and there little thing. Hiei at this point just knew Neko had mention not being with Tear which was him and with someone else.

" Then I will sleep on one of the cushy chairs and snuggle and try to sleep." She said holding her hand and smiled. " I an help put stuff away if you want." She offered.  
Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 109 110 111 112 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games