Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
You're Not Stubborn, I'm Stubborn!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 11:05 pm
Ozberga Maata Mabyna

She nodded hearing this before glancing at Hekate. Who of course nodded and made sure that the locket type pendant was in with the other supplies. Now the women started to talk about the process. Which ment that Ozberga would be helping with the magic. Soon enough she was at the Amazon Orc's side. Part way through they needed a couple strands of his fur; along with some hair.

Hekate spoke in common, but would go into Orcish from time to time. The ritual took about two hours. Of course Ozberga was focused on helping the Witch; she barely looked at Thorthac. Though if she needed near him, she'd look at him. At the end she was speaking in Orcish before tapping her staff into the floor. When that was done, she sat down and was catching her breath.

As Thorthac would feel any Beastmen urges, almost vanish. As Hekate explained to him, she made it like an instinct or gut feeling for him. Of course he would probably be able to sense the fact; he didn't have the urge to mate any more.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 11:11 pm
He just did whatever they told him to do. So when they needed his hair and fur he picked them from his head and chest to give to them. Though half way through he thought he was going to go crazy. Not liking that he had to wait so long but figured that it would all be worth it at the end. So when it was finally over he listened to Hekate as she explained every thing to him. Moving his head and shoulders to see if anything else happened to him and looked at her. Looking at her he didn't have the urge to go and mate with her anymore then a normal male would with his girlfriend.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 11:31 pm
Ozberga Maata Mabyna

Now she sat beside Thorthac, and sighed. Of course she was a bit drained from this ordeal. Yet she watched Hekate take a locket like charm out. Before opening it and showing that it had two little fang like pricks. Curiously she watched this and listened to her instructions.

Hekate showed him the special locket. "After I get done binding this to you. You'll need to put a few drops of your blood in it. Of course you'll still have your strength and senses. But none of that form, yet if you take if off. You'll have to put more fresh blood in it. Despite if it's a day or a month.", she said, as she pointed to tiny etched lines in the locket. Showing the estimated times for how much blood. This spell took a shorter time and had him p***k his finger. Before putting one drop of his blood in the locket. After this ritual, she handed him the locket. "After the blood runs out, you can still wear it in your beastman form. Though I wouldn't recommend it. Of course you'd have to make sure you're wearing the right kind of necklace to keep it from breaking.", she explained. As Ozberga had some what dozed off on them. Yet her chin was touching her chest, despite her back being fairly straight.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 11:36 pm
He listened to her instructions as she explained how the locket worked. Once she was finished he got up and thanked her for everything and also said sorry for what happened the last time they meet. Explaining how he really didn't want things to go the way they did and hopped that she could forgive him. Then he he moved to pick Ozberga up and carry her back to the ship so she could rest after everything she did for him.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 11:41 pm
Ozberga Maata Mabyna

Of course Ozberga stirred when he picked her up. Once they were on the ship, she looked around tiredly. "Hmmm, is it all done?", she asked him. Of course it was clear, that she used a bit of her own mana.

Hekate accepted his apology and told him that he was forgiven. Since the gold had helped as did the lack of beastmen. Now she watched him walk off with Ozberga. Most of the women were not around at this time.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 11:48 pm
He smiled as he kept her in his arms since he was taking her to her room. When he got them to her room he started to gentle put her on her bed. " Yes. I no longer am cursed. And it is all thanks to you. My beautiful Elf of the Stars.", he said as he leaned down and gave her a loving kiss. " Now rest. And later we can talk about what to do next.", he said as he started to get up to leave so she could recover after performing the spell.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 11:53 pm
Ozberga Maata Mabyna

She frowned at he called her an Elf. Though she tiredly, returned the kiss; or tried to. Now she grabbed his hand and gently held it. "I'm Drow, though.", she muttered, before she started to yawn. It was clear that it was a pride thing pounded in her head. Of course she normally would get made at being called an Elf. Yet she also knew that she told him she would dress at one. But that was tricky grounds, since Drow and Elves normally didn't like each other to well.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:02 am
" I know. I just am not thinking straight. Sorry. After everything that happened my mind is still trying to catch up to the rest of me. But your right I shouldn't have said that. You are far more better and beautiful then any Elf. I should go and get some rest now too if I am making a mistake like that.", he said as he gently pulled away to go to his room. His tone was truthfully that he made a mistake because he wasn't really paying attention to what he was saying. All the things he said was because he was caught up in the moment.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:08 am
Ozberga Maata Mabyna

Her hand clutched onto his and tugged on it. She let go of his hand and rolled onto the farther side of the bed. Of course giving him to lay by her. Though she had fallen asleep, regardless if he laid by her or not.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:13 am
Feeling her tug on his hand he looked at her. Seeing her roll onto the further side of the bed he thought that she was letting him sleep on her bed. But thought that he was just imagining it so he started to leave the room. Until he stopped before he could leave and went back to lay in her bed. That was all he was able to do because of how embarrassed he was that he was actually doing this. Eventually thought he was able to fall asleep.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:18 am
Ozberga Maata Mabyna

She woke up a few hours later and looked around. Of course she realized that she had her one hand on his chest. As she also her head on his chest. Now she blushed and started to pull back. Now she started to slowly slip off the bed.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:24 am
He woke up when he felt movement. Mostly out of habit of having to wake up at the slightest little thing. It took a few minutes to realize and remember that he was asleep on her bed. A blush coming onto his face as he looked over to see her. " I am so sorry. I have no idea why I did this. I must have really need the sleep if I thought that this was a good idea.", he quickly said as he got out of her bed.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:28 am
Ozberga Maata Mabyna

She looked at him and blushed, as she was sitting on the edge of her bed. "Hmmm, it's alright. And shall we eat, dinner? Oh, and should we get the ship going?", she asked him, only to start to stretch. Of course she stood up and keep stretching.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:32 am
" Yeah we should. Do. That....I will go get the ship going while you start the food. Bye.", he said as he was backing out of her room. As soon as he was he rushed away to the bridge. When he got there he sat at his chair and started to take deep breaths to try and calm down. Once he was calm he started to get the ship ready for launch. After he started the system and the ship was ready he had it take off and get into deep space.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:39 am
Ozberga Maata Mabyna

She was trying not to giggle at his response. Of course she was still blushing as he ran out of her room. Now she brushed her hair before leaving her room. Followed by washing her hands and starting to cook four steaks; two each. As she was cooking, she was humming and of course making sure not to burn the food.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
bed time for me doll, good night, sleep well, and sweet dreams

1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games