Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]
Silver & Blood: A Kingdom's Currency (Rynn01 x Kami GearX) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Battle: Defender 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2017 11:13 pm
Rynn01

Prince Tousa of Darinest

User Image

Tousa gave a nod at her report, following suit with his own horse and doing similar as the woman in the stall next to him. When he stepped out for a moment to see she had gotten some hay for the horse he raised an eyebrow. "No hay for us? Such a shame." He then went and got some hay for his own horse, putting it into the trough.

Once he stepped out he gave a nod to Anja. "Of course I'm ready, try not to let your fingers wander to much below other people's waistline... I might just get jealous tonight." That wry smile of Nava's was back, once more immersing himself in the role fully. "I wonder if they have any well made pipes... I forgot to bring mine with me this trip."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2017 11:23 pm
Kami GearX

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Aw you don't have to get jealous. I'll always come back to you." Anja headed off into the town. She didn't stand out at all. In fact, according to her nose, there were other creatures here too. She wouldn't say that to Tousa though, he might go on a purge once she was killed. No reason to ruin other lives.

Anja quickly asked a male for directions to the markets. Once pointed in the right path she took in all the sights and people here, "Very nice town. I should like to come back here."  

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Battle: Mage 100

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2017 11:34 pm
Rynn01

Prince Tousa of Darinest

User Image

Nava just watched as Anja flitted about to try and make herself center stage. She sauntered after, arms folded across her chest as she watched the lady take to the streets with ease.

She raised an eyebrow at Anja. "Perhaps live here once we are retired? If it is still here after the war I mean." She glanced around, giving a perusing gaze. "It could certainly do with a bit of finery to it, perhaps move our wealth here to give it a bit of an economic boon hmm~?"

Nava's gaze shifted about the hawkers of their wares, giving a small dip of her head every now and then, instead just following Anja. "Just let me know if you see anything you like. I might just purchase it for you if you continue to behave yourself." His glance looked at her pointedly as if he was trying to reference her more canine side.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2017 12:03 am
Kami GearX

Anja turned about to face him, "Oh how generous of you, but I'm afraid thats not enough." she returned to her walking, looking at all the things in the market. She had some of her own money so she could buy what she wanted if the price was right. She smiled at the occasional Lycan, not telling Tousa who they were. The others gave a respectful bow though. She didn't want them doing it but had no control over it.

For now her nose drew her to a bakery. The freshness of the rolls and sweets were very tempting. And she gave in, purchasing a small loaf. She ripped it apart and have one half to Tousa, "Here. I can hear your stomach growling." she teased  

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2017 1:15 am
Rynn01

Prince Tousa of Darinest

User Image

Nava just rolled her eyes and gave a dismissive wave to the woman. "I'm sure. Maybe you'll ask for a rubbing down later?" She gave Anja a side-long glance with the statement.

Her eyes kept track of those strange people whom bowed in their direction. It certainly was not aimed at him. He was dressed as a woman after all and he bore no sigil or crest of his house. It was certainly strange and it happened more than once.

However soon enough he was given half a steaming loaf. He took it in hand and glanced at Anja with a raised brow. "Perhaps it was your own that echoed to your skull my dear?" Nava asked before taking a bit of the bread.

"If you do not mind, I believe I shall go check that stall over there, they seem to have what I was looking for. Do not wander to far away, I shall be right back yes?" Nava asked, glancing to the woman next to her with a sheepish smile of admitting not wanting to be apart.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2017 6:10 am
Kami GearX

Anja didn't want Tousa to suspect anything with the bowing. Maybe he wouldn't really notice and just let it go, "Fine, I'll be here, or around. If you can't find me, whistle really high. But you might attract others too." she waved her off.

Anja left that stall to look into another one. She saw a few interesting things that might help them with the lie. She bought them, in small amounts. She didn't know how much coin Tousa had and they needed to buy travel supplies.  

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2017 8:31 am
Rynn01

Prince Tousa of Darinest

User Image

Nava just gave a small wave. "Or I can try to find you and sneak up on you so I can grope at your person while in the middle of a rather serious business transaction." Then she was gone in the crowd, making sure to avoid staying in one place for to long.

It did not take her long to find the stall she was looking for, a wooden pipe being bought easily, though no tobacco was bought. Instead it was stuck into her mouth gently with a nod to the merchant, then it was off to buy supplies for the road.

Several of these dealings were haggling down prices and negotiating what he could buy with a certain amount of coin. What coins he had brought were of an expensive sore though he had few of them so even though he was losing money with each transaction, his coin purse grew ever so slightly with each transaction, and it was kept tucked under his robs and against his flesh so it could not be easily taken from him.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2017 8:38 am
Kami GearX

As soon as Tousa was out of sight, Anja ducked her way into an alley where she met up with some of her kin.

"My lady, what are you doing here? Why are you with that male?" one of them asked, "Last I heard you were captive."

Anja wasn't at all surprised to know they knew he was male, they could smell it, "It doesn't concern you. And you needn't worry. Please tell my pack I am safe and sound. I don't like them worrying about me and planning anything dangerous to get me back."

"Yes, of course we can do that."

"Thank you. And please, no more bowing, he doesn't know who I really am. A lycan yes, but not about a certain thing. I don't want him treating me differently."

Good byes were exchanged and they went their separate ways.

There was a stall in front of Tousa that were selling books. Books of all kinds. Including one about Lycans, "Book sale! Buy one get one free!"  

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2017 8:52 am
Rynn01

Prince Tousa of Darinest

User Image

Nava paused, glancing at the books for a moment as she passed. There was a moment of hesitation before her feet carried her over to the stall. The pipe was taken gently out of the mouth with a small sigh and the Lycan book was gently tapped as well as another book, this one a collection of play's written as short stories. "These two."

Her gaze moved from the books up to the stall owner and the pipe was put back in her mouth, giving tired eyes from their experience in the market. She already had several things in her arms. What was a few more things to carry? "Just let me know your price my friend and I will pay it."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2017 8:54 am
Kami GearX

"You are in luck miss, there is a sale going on." The clerk was short and fat with a mustache. He looked at the two books she picked up, "One silver coin for one, and the other is free." he looked quite pleased with himself.  

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2017 9:00 am
Rynn01

Prince Tousa of Darinest

User Image

Nava gave a small smile. "So I overheard." She knelt and set down everything else she was carrying in front of her and produced the coinpurse, moving to set the silver he had asked for into the palm of his hand before quickly, but gently taking up the books and adding them to her selection of goods. "Thank you, these will help cure my boredom on the long road to the capital."

With that Nava was gone. She was not going to stick around for him to readjust his price on her once he had seen the bloated coinpurse. Where she went next was a small jeweler's stall, eyes glancing over what was available. Nothing was of the quality of even the most basic of gems available to the crown, that she could tell.

Nava looked up at the keeper of the stall and then back down. "Forgive the strange question but... May I ask which you think a woman with a fiery personality would enjoy? Or... Maybe fiery isn't the right word... A strong ideology? No that's not right either. Let's go with fiery for now."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2017 9:08 am
Kami GearX

The jewelry was female. She was slender and stern, but was friendly, "If you are having that much trouble figuring out her personality, maybe jewels isn't the right gift. But if you are set of getting something shiny, by all means I can help her. Now, does she wear any jewelry anywhere on her body? We don't want to mix and match, and get something she already had. Does she have a slender neck?"  

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2017 9:48 am
Rynn01

Prince Tousa of Darinest

User Image

Nava let out a nervous laugh. "It's meant as a thank you more than anything... No jewelry that I am aware of and yes, she does have a slender neck, very slender." She would know considering how close she was to it not so long ago. "Also I believe the word I was looking for was headstrong. She's certainly a handful when she wants to be."

She cleared her throat and continued looking at the jewelry, looking through their designs before he found a small ring. "What about this one?" It was a basic design, a thick band at the top that thinned out as it curved below towards where the fold of the finger would be. Inside the thicker top were inlayed a few gems, the center one being a star garnet, before moving out into a thin band of black tourmaline that went around the star garnet. The rest of the ring was made of a rose gold.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2017 10:06 am
Kami GearX

"Headstrong huh? Does she do any fighting? If so, then a ring maybe the wrong thing. How about a necklace, or some earrings? We have a very lovely collection." she showed him a few pieces, one in particular

"Now this one is great. Its sleek, stylish and not that glamorous. Might be perfect."
Necklace

"And you can change the attachments. We have several." she picked up a box and showed it to him, all the things that could be put on. A heart, pearl, various animals, including wolves and moon shaped ones.
Pendant  

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2017 10:15 am
Rynn01

Prince Tousa of Darinest

User Image

Nava blinked at the simplicity of the item and then thought for a moment. "I think it would fit her very well, and I'll take a moon pendant. She likes the moon quite a bit." Nava reached and tucked the lycan book a bit further down as if suddenly conscious of what she had on her person and what conclusions could be drawn.

"Just a moon pendant and the heart pendant. How much would that all cost me?" Nava asked, perhaps a bit of eagerness in her voice and a shuffling of feet as if nervous about the whole transaction, eyes now wandering to the market. When would be a good time to hand it over to Anja anyways and not make it a strange occurrence.  
~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games