Welcome to Gaia! ::

ρєтαℓѕ σи тнє ∂яєαяу (Closed / Might be revamped)

Back to Guilds

Can you find what you're looking for and can you live with the consequences? 

Tags: Love, Romance, Heartbreak, Curse, Battle 

Reply City of Obyvatelé
Kona Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2018 9:41 am

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Mood: Calm
Company: Shirou
Out for of the day: Outfit of the day
Occ:
【± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±: . : ±】 Bella Rose【± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±: . : ±】

Bella just nodded and didn't ask anymore questions as the waitress finally brought their food. She said thank you before taking a sip of her latte. She blinked when she was asked a question. "Ah. To live on my own to be honest with you. I love my mother, but it was time for me to leave. And I thought StarCreek looked like a nice place, so why not?" she replied, not even going to mention her curse. She didn't know why she came here, only that some invisible force guided her here. Why? She had no idea but if she could find a way to break her curse, then she's not going to complain.{/color]

Zombuddie

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2018 9:06 am

𝗕𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿 & 𝗣𝗼𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿

Species ◑ Incubus Zodiac ◑ Scorpio Housing ◑ Nahri District - 245 Vixen Road
Outfit ◑ Here Profile ◑ Here

██████████ « • » ██████████ « • » ██████████

He guessed that the girl knew about the curses in StarCreek, but didn't want to say anything. In his honest opinion, the town would be a pretty great low-key place to live in if it weren't for the curses placed on all of its residents. Bella didn't mention anything about her own curse, so Shirou didn't ask. He could only guess that it was just as bad as his, if not worse. "Everyone needs to leave the nest sometime right?" he responded shortly. Soon after, he received another buzz from the phone in his pocket and checked it. His face turned to worry as he read the text and responded promptly:

"I was just wondering if you wanted to spend some time together tomorrow. I can look after you if your friend isn't already going to."

After putting his phone away, he ate some more of his sandwich and thought about Yukina. She made him worry more now especially with the injuries. He looked back up at Bella and apologized, "Sorry I keep getting distracted."

Themes: Infected - Hopeless

Abilities:

➛Sexual Inducement: Can induce sexual arousal in others to make them lustful or crave sexual interaction, can work with both genders. Usually is used by touch, voice or thoughts to stimulate the person.

➛Eye color manipulation: Able to change his eye colors in order to further seduce his victims, usually likes to use galaxy colors.

➛Tantric Metabolization: Can sustain themselves by feeding of sexuality or sexual energy of others as a source for his powers.

(OOC: Sorry, bit of a writers block with this one.. )

DragonMistress07

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Zombuddie

Crew

Tipsy Bloodsucker

13,300 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Alien Invasion 50

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2018 9:45 am

Occ: It's okay. I understand.

Bella nodded her head. "Yeah. My mom had fo be pried off me with a crowbar as she was clinging to me so tight. She didn't want me to leave but I had to go." she replied, shaking her head at the memory. That had been the most embarrassing 45 minutes of her life. She watched him fir a few seconds , taking a sip of her latte. "It's fine." she replied, seeing the look of worry on the other's face. "Everything okay?"

Zombuddie

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2018 1:28 pm

𝗕𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿 & 𝗣𝗼𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿

Species ◑ Incubus Zodiac ◑ Scorpio Housing ◑ Nahri District - 245 Vixen Road
Outfit ◑ Here Profile ◑ Here

Finishing up his sandwich as he listened to her, chuckling in amusement at her story. "Yeah parents can be like that," he replied, wiping at his face with a napkin. "I know my mom used to be like that especially if it was to send me and my siblings off for the first day of school." Dad, of course, couldn't care less, he thought to himself spitefully as he thought of the past. Looking at his phone at another reply, he responded to it quickly:

"Okay, just let me know what happens."

Taking a sip of his beverage, he looked back towards Bella and responded, "Yeah.. my friend is just injured and I'm worried about her, that's all."

Themes: Infected - Hopeless

Abilities:

➛Sexual Inducement: Can induce sexual arousal in others to make them lustful or crave sexual interaction, can work with both genders. Usually is used by touch, voice or thoughts to stimulate the person.

➛Eye color manipulation: Able to change his eye colors in order to further seduce his victims, usually likes to use galaxy colors.

➛Tantric Metabolization: Can sustain themselves by feeding of sexuality or sexual energy of others as a source for his powers.

(OOC: Sorry, bit of a writers block with this one.. )

DragonMistress07

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Zombuddie

Crew

Tipsy Bloodsucker

13,300 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Alien Invasion 50

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2018 1:58 pm

Occ: It's okay. I understand. And I have no idea of what else they could talk about. You think the two could be friends?

Bella snorted, knowing how that could be. She saw the look on his face and wondered what that was about before deciding that it wasn't any of her business. "Ah. I can understand that. I'm sure she'll be okay. Though i'm not an expert on those type of things, but I'm sure it will work out." she replied with a smile before finishing off the rest of her food and deciding that she would take the rest of her latte to go. "Well, it was nice meeting you, Shirou. I hope your friend feels better." She started, dusting her dress of crumbs before standing up

Zombuddie

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2018 9:02 pm
【± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±】 Day Change【± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±】

November24thFriday ⚜

【± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±】

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Captain

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 6:41 am
User Image
Anna Askr
Merchant Extraordinaire; Spa Owner

Arriving at the cafe, Anna gives her companion a nod, seemingly satisfied with the explanation for Rei's silence. She gets a table for two, setting the bag of clothes to the right side, and gets a highchair for Akio should Rei wish to set him down for a little bit. With those things gathered, she sits and smiles at her friend.

Princess Zelda21

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 12:31 pm
User Image
★·.·´¯`·.·★ Princess Rei L. Riberu ★·.·´¯`·.·★

mσσd∂: Calm, relaxed ↛ wíth: Anna Askr ↛ lσcαtíσn: Kona Cafe ↛ σutfít

As Princess Rei entered the cafe after her companion, she took a seat to the left. Carefully, she placed little Akio into the high chair made for infants so he'd be a bit more comfortable. "How goes business at the spa these days?" Rei asked Anna curiously as she picked up the menu from off the table in front of her. The princess looked through it, trying to decide on something while waiting patiently. This was one of the few times she'd spend the day with the spa owner, yet time off from work was indeed a rarity as of late.

[օօƈ]:
_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 12:54 pm
User Image
Anna Askr

"It's going well." Anna responds. "The masseuse I hired last month is certainly paying off. It's nice to have more staff, for sure. More attractions bring in more customers, which brings in more money." As she speaks, she's noticeably cheerful. "And it also means I have to do a bit less, so that's another little bonus there. How about your job? How's that going?"

Princess Zelda21

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 1:13 pm
User Image

"A bit stressful now and then, but I'm just glad to have help. My friend Angelo covers for me whenever I'm unable to see all the patients on my roster. He's a nurse, and another one of my neighbors." Princess Rei explained with a small smile. Quietly, she began writing down her order in Japanese as if out of habit on the small blank piece of paper with a quill pen and ink. "Figured out what you wanted for lunch?" Rei inquired, pausing part way through writing long enough to look back at her companion. She had a feeling little Akio must have been a bit bored sitting there with nothing to do except watch everything else around them with the way he was acting.

[օօƈ]:
_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 1:17 pm
User Image
Anna Askr

"Yeah, I'm probably just going to get a ham and cheese sandwich." Anna says. "Something simple, so that I know I wont' regret it later." Seeing Akio start to appear bored, she reaches over and tickles his hand. "Getting a little restless, there?" She chuckles gently, smiling at the little boy.

Princess Zelda21

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 1:38 pm
User Image

Giving a slight nod, Princess Rei wrote down both of their orders on the same paper in Japanese, as if out of habit. The waiter came by to the table while Rei handed him the paper. Once the waiter had left, Rei turned her gaze back towards her companion. A small smile appeared on her face as she watched her little boy giggle while Anna got his attention. "I thought for sure it would rain today. Yet instead it's terribly warm. Good thing it's not a holiday, I suppose." Rei noted, glancing out the window at the sky for a few moments. The weather hadn't been something she was used to in StarCreek, yet back home it seemed a lot more unpredictable regardless of what area of the kingdom she'd be in.

[օօƈ]:
_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 1:54 pm
User Image
Anna Askr

"Yeah..." Anna says in response to Rei's observation about the weather. "I just thought I might have been having a slight heat issue. But if you're feeling it as well...this is really strange weather for this late in the year." Her gloved finger continues to play with Akio, as she hopes to keep him occupied and not too fussy. "I expected snow at some point...just not yet, I guess."

Princess Zelda21

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 2:06 pm
User Image

"Maybe a little, but I'm not terribly warm." Princess Rei told Anna simply, leaning back in her chair to relax. Her gaze shifted back to the waiter who came back to their table with the food and drinks. Rei politely thanked the gentleman after he gave them their orders with some green tea to go with it, then the man left to attend other customers. "I might as well consider it sort of a holiday. Truth is, my birthday is tomorrow, but I doubt I'd be throwing any fancy ball or party." she added timidly, picking up the teapot and pouring some tea into both cups. Rei then gave Anna one teacup, then picked up the one near her plate to take a drink after setting down the teapot in the center of the table.

[օօƈ]:
_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 2:10 pm
User Image
Anna Askr

"Oh, tomorrow's your birthday?" She raises an eyebrow at that. "I had no idea...anything you want to go do for that? I'd be happy to help with that as much as I can. Celebration, anything. Like you said, it doesn't have to be anything fancy. Just something to have a little fun with it." She takes the teacup which Anna offers and sips from it a little. Contemplating it for a minute, she adds just a small amount of sugar, then tastes it again, nodding. "It's your choice. I'm just offering."

Princess Zelda21

Quote:

Quote:

City of Obyvatelé

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out