Welcome to Gaia! ::

Displaced Final Fantasy / KH Remnants

Back to Guilds

A place for final fantasy & KH fans still on gaia that would like to reconnect / meet 'new' fans. 

Tags: Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Square Enix, Roleplay, Cosplay 

Reply Displaced Final Fantasy Fans
Kadaj x Cloud Gaia Weddin [Closed] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 35 36 37 38 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Agagaga123

Predestined Master

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 4:47 pm
TurkReno
Aqua the Wayfinder
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
*amused from the newlyweds and guests antics, takes to guarding the chocolate fountain and fruit as well as the punch and brewing drinks*
X )

...So, uh... how's the guardin' of the punch goin'?

Flawlessly. *chuckles and waves an arm over her section of the table mumbling a spell that casts a violet aura over it*  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 4:53 pm
Sorry everyone, I must leave for awhile. There have been matters I need to attend to but wi be back shortly.  

Agagaga123

Predestined Master

TurkReno
Vice Captain

Opinionated Agent

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 5:19 pm
Aqua the Wayfinder
TurkReno
Aqua the Wayfinder
*amused from the newlyweds and guests antics, takes to guarding the chocolate fountain and fruit as well as the punch and brewing drinks*
X )

Flawlessly. *chuckles and waves an arm over her section of the table mumbling a spell that casts a violet aura over it*

-eyes the violet aura- Is that even safe? o.O?!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 7:01 pm
TurkReno
Little Kadaj
Elena Chan-chan
Little Kadaj

i suppose he is good at following orders cB i like giving them so. yus. destined to be together. emotion_kirakira

Swords and Hair Gel

哇! Red flag!!! Red flag!! Run, Cloud!! wahmbulance
ur hermities were glowing but when i clicked on them the game wouldn't play, just made me capcha and then empy tank crying

HOW DARE IT DEFY ME!!! scream *attacks tank with materia* stressed

-Comes back kicking in a window this time. Tramples flowers, has own beer in pocket.- Never trust an unwatched drink. ^.o

As for the tank she has an aquarium snow flake in her invo (not tank per se ) causin that glitch
OH AS IF U'D REEEEEALLY TURN DOWN FREE BOOZE *holds at arms at shimmering sparkling bottles on the foldin table* heart

stupid snowflake scream  

Little Kadaj
Crew

Little Kadaj
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 7:02 pm
Elena Chan-chan

Ahh... I woul-eh... go ahead twisted eat em twisted
i totally am. *opens mouth* .... wait, what did u do to them? stare  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 7:03 pm
TurkReno
Little Kadaj
Elena Chan-chan
Little Kadaj

i suppose he is good at following orders cB i like giving them so. yus. destined to be together. emotion_kirakira

Swords and Hair Gel

哇! Red flag!!! Red flag!! Run, Cloud!! wahmbulance
ur hermities were glowing but when i clicked on them the game wouldn't play, just made me capcha and then empy tank crying

HOW DARE IT DEFY ME!!! scream *attacks tank with materia* stressed

-Comes back kicking in a window this time. Tramples flowers, has own beer in pocket.- Never trust an unwatched drink. ^.o

As for the tank she has an aquarium snow flake in her invo (not tank per se ) causin that glitch
OMG U ROLLED DA 7 WTFFFFFFF!!!!!!!!  

Little Kadaj
Crew

Little Kadaj
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 7:04 pm
Aqua the Wayfinder
X )
*gobbles drinks and chocolate* everyone knows a party is only as good as its food >u> heart  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 7:06 pm
Aqua the Wayfinder
Sorry everyone, I must leave for awhile. There have been matters I need to attend to but wi be back shortly.
i was SUPPOSED to be on all weekend but i... ;^; i ended up spending half of it sleeping and the other half outside. and normally i get a headache and feel terrible when i sleep too much but today i dont feel like that, so i must have actually needed the sleep. and even tho i feel bad not being here i also feel like one should never have to feel bad for being outside instead of on a computer. i just needed to get away from gaia for a bit and this weekend was such a stupid time to go on a vacation but >.<  

Little Kadaj
Crew

Little Kadaj
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 7:08 pm
sorry guys that iw as gone like all day omg ;^; *terrible newlywed* and i think i missed reno. now that it doesn't get dark as early as before i never realize how late it is when i'm away from a clock ;o;

best man catchin da bouquet good gosh! rofl can't believe that, omg  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 7:18 pm
TurkReno
Aqua the Wayfinder
TurkReno
Aqua the Wayfinder
X )

Most definitely.
*serves a clear cup of punch and then flips the cup upside down... nothing spills out...*

*grabs some other drink to mix in the punch and pours it, only for it to glow violet as the added liquid vaporizes into sparklike glitter dust that re-appears inside it's original container. The liquids appear untouched. *

*Satisfied, leaves both drinks out, and reaches for/ tosses a strawberry only for it to dissolve into the same sparks just as it's about to hit, and re-appears on the table*

Its actually, anti-corrupt.
*takes a pick of sliced fruit and sticks it into the chocolate fountain, the spell allowing it to its purpose, and then offers the treat. Taking another, and lowering the cloth from her mouth, she takes a bite of hers*

Anyone who dares reach for anything here, will be unharmed, and be unable to cause harm to another.  

Agagaga123

Predestined Master

Little Kadaj
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 7:27 pm
Aqua the Wayfinder
TurkReno
Aqua the Wayfinder
TurkReno
Aqua the Wayfinder
X )

Most definitely.
*serves a clear cup of punch and then flips the cup upside down... nothing spills out...*

*grabs some other drink to mix in the punch and pours it, only for it to glow violet as the added liquid vaporizes into sparklike glitter dust that re-appears inside it's original container. The liquids appear untouched. *

*Satisfied, leaves both drinks out, and reaches for/ tosses a strawberry only for it to dissolve into the same sparks just as it's about to hit, and re-appears on the table*

*takes a pick of sliced fruit and sticks it into the chocolate fountain, the spell allowing it to its purpose, and then offers the treat. Taking another, and lowering the cloth from her mouth, she takes a bite of hers*

Anyone who dares reach for anything here, will be unharmed, and be unable to cause harm to another.
my gosh o.o i dun really understand but wow that is like the most complex feast-spell ever! *tries it out*
*throws things at the drinks to see what happens* o.o ?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 7:32 pm
Little Kadaj

Babe, you are so damn beautiful.
-stopped to admire the screenshots on the first post on the way here-
=u=

Swords and Hair Gel
Vice Captain

Fashionable Werewolf

Little Kadaj
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 7:45 pm
Swords and Hair Gel
Little Kadaj

=u=
i need a new siggy .3. this one is moof.

cloudy is prettier. dem blue eyes and fluffy hair. murrrr. *snuggles u* heart  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 7:56 pm
Little Kadaj
Swords and Hair Gel
Little Kadaj

=u=
i need a new siggy .3. this one is moof.

cloudy is prettier. dem blue eyes and fluffy hair. murrrr. *snuggles u* heart

I had planned to make a new profile for the occasion but lol. That never happened. I thought about using one of my photos for the background. Meh. I think I won't bother putting any effort into it until we decide what we're going to do with things.

Swords and Hair Gel
Vice Captain

Fashionable Werewolf

Agagaga123

Predestined Master

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 8:12 pm
Little Kadaj
Aqua the Wayfinder
TurkReno
Aqua the Wayfinder
TurkReno
Aqua the Wayfinder
X )

Most definitely.

my gosh o.o i dun really understand but wow that is like the most complex feast-spell ever! *tries it out*
*throws things at the drinks to see what happens* o.o ?

*watches as the things thrown turn to sparks just as they touch the drinks, disappearing, and then re-appear in your hands as if you never threw them. The drinks on the table remain still as ever.*  
Displaced Final Fantasy Fans

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 35 36 37 38 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff