Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]
Full Moon Love (closed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 7:25 pm
Erik Leifton

"Call me what you will, I'm still here to protect you."

User Image
User Image XXXX Erik's head perked up from his book as he heard the door open. He offereed an apologetic smile to Lily as she came in. "Hey there beautiful." Gently he greeted her as he moved to help her with the groceries.

XXXX The young man pointedly gave no attention to the blonde even though her gaze followed his movements. His focus was only on Lily. "How was work?" he asked in that same soft voice. There he was in the kitchen waiting to be told what to do, when Maya decided to let herself be known, "We need to be talking about the pack...not a coffee shop Erik."She admonished which only earned her a sharp glare from the blue eyed male and a growl. A part of her was still shocked at the hostility he showed her, but then again she knew how savage he could really be if he wanted to. Erik sighed and leaned against the kitchen counter and looked to the pile of his things, he was just like them. Not knowing where he was supposed to be.
XXXX

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:30 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lily Grey

"Everything is here for a purpose. Mine was to meet you."

Lily gave Erik a smile when he greeted her when she entered the apartment. She was putting the meat in the fridge when she noticed Erik walking up to the kitchen and watch her as if he wanted to do something to help. Lily grabbed a bag of potatos from the bag and handed them to him. " You can put this any anything that does not need to be in the fridge in the cupboard" She said as she nodded her head tot he cupboard behind him.

"It was fine, though I feel bad for being so late..." Lily started before Maya spoke up. Letting out a sigh, Lily closed the fridge and turned to Maya. " The best bet is to deal with them durnign the new moon right?" Lily asked as she recalled what Erik was talking about earlier today. " It would be sueaside to try to find them now right? With a pack of werewolves right after a full moon. We have a better chance if everyone was more human..." Lily said thinking out loud before clearing her throat and looking down. " Sorry." She was not sure if she should really say anything as she did not know much about werewolves, just what she read in the books.

GrayEnvy

tokyoloverTM

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 4:33 pm
Erik Leifton

User Image
User Image XXXX Erik smiled and dutifully began putting away the groceries. Happy to have a task again, idle hands were never something that the young man was ever comfortable with. Erik was about to snap at Maya himself, but thankfully Lily beat him to the punch. He smiled as she put Maya to shame, with the strategy they had talked about this morning. Of course it wasn't anything ground breaking but it was definitely more than Maya was expecting.

XXXX The young man leaned over to place a quick kiss atop Lily's head. "Don't be sorry, you're completely right. And Maya knows that too she's just wanting to be a jerk." He chuckled as he completed his task with a smirk.Maya glared at the man and then back to the human girl, "Sure. But we need to find them first. Our pack doesn't stay in one place for too long." The blonde leaned back against the couch and looked up to the ceiling. "Then we need a strategy and for that you idiots will need me. If he has any chance of getting out of this alive." Maya let out a sigh and closed her eyes while she lay there not wanting to see Erik interact with the human, it was difficult to put it lightly. But she'd need to figure out how to help them achieve their overall goal.
XXXX

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:31 am

Lily Grey

Lily's head raised up after Erik kissed the top of her head and looked up at her wolf prince. She gave him a small smile, happy that what she was said was not useless or not true. She turned her attention back to Maya and gave a slight nod. As much as she felt not right having Maya helping them she knew that they needed her.

" I agree... But if you do find them there is a chance that they will smell Erik on you right? We have to go about this carefully so if you find them that they don't know that you know where Erik is as it won't only be for Eriks safty but your own Maya." They had to be careful about this. Lily turned to the sink and poured herself a glass of water before looking back at the two wolves in her small apartment. She remembered not long ago her apartment was so empty and no one had ever stepped foot into her apartment and now Erik has been in it and now Maya.

GrayEnvy

tokyoloverTM

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:48 pm
Erik Leifton

User Image
User Image XXXX Erik looked to both females slightly awed by their terse truce. Thinking on the situation Erik wasn't sure if he would be as understanding if it was Lily's ex boyfriend. Thankfully he didn't have to worry about decapitating some guy just yet. Shaking his head he pulled himself from his thoughts.The young wolf smiled touched that Lily was showing any care for Maya. While she was an inconvenience right now he did care for her on some level. "She's right. You can't go near them, they know how close we were so they won't believe any like your deviant mind can come up with."
Erik crossed his arms in thought trying to stay focused on a strategy that didn't include running away.

XXXX Erik ran his hand through his hair and he sighed thinking about the situation. "We need to talk them down, and if not I'll just have to kill the alpha." He shrugged not entirely comfortable 3nodding with either option.Maya was shocked at Lily's concern for her but she didn't let it sink in. Her green eyes focused instead on a rather stressed Erik, "You know what will happen if you kill the alpha." The blonde would be fine with that outcome, as he wouldn't be able to leave the pack again. But seeing the pain on his face was not something she was entirely happy about.
XXXX

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:06 am

Lily Grey

" How do we find them then by a moonless night without them finding us first?" Lily asked before resting her cup of water on her lips as she thought about the question she just asked. They couldn't send Maya out to find the pack because they would know that she found Erik. Erik had been on the run for all this time and now he was running so how long would it take for the pack to find him? Would they be able to find them by the moonless night before they did?

As Erik spoke she nodded slightly in agreement to talking them down but she pulled her cup away the moment when Erik said he would have to kill the alpha. " Erik you can't." The smaller female said as she removed her cup away from her lips and place it down on the counter. " If you do that then you will be going to the thing that you ran away from from the start... And I don't think you want to kill a member of your own pack even though you no longer part of it." Lily said as she walked up to Erik and held his hand. " We will find a way. I won't let you do something you don't want to do." She said, giving Erik a smile before looking at Maya. " We only have half a month till there is no moon right? how long do you think till they find us?"

GrayEnvy

tokyoloverTM

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 9:10 pm
Erik Leifton

User Image
User Image XXXX Blue eyes narrowed at green ones, of course Erik knew what it would mean. But that didn't change the fact, he already was breaking all the rules why not one more? He was about to respond with some quick remark when Lily chimed in against his declaration. Gently he sighed and looked to the petite girl beside him. "I'm not going to let my past destroy my future anymore. I'm willing to let my past go, but if it won't let me move forward I'll gladly destroy every bit of it." The voice he spoke in was quiet, but not without finality. Erik crossed his arms in thought as he tried to recall the packs movements, it had been so long. He was used to evading them, not catching them. Maya felt a shiver run down her back, the threat he made was not very veiled. This was the Erik she knew; decisive, vicious, tenacious, arrogant and even impulsive. "Like she said, let's try to make sure that doesn't happen." the young woman spoke softly trying to move out from under an uncomfortable situation

XXXX Erik sighed and shook his head. "Maya found us. I'd say another two weeks and we'd have a pack in town." The young wolf sighed and offered before looking to the yellow wolf in question. The blonde rolled her eyes at Erik and had to hold back from sticking her tongue out at him in defiance. "I know a few locations they should be heading to. We gotta beat them to a rendevous point and surprise them. But we gotta time this perfectly, so that we get there with no more than a night to spare." Maya stood from her position on the couch and walked towards the couple looking between them, wondering if they could even do this. Gently Erik placed an arm around Lily's shoulders instinctively as Maya came closer. However his creased brow showed he was deep in thought. "By my count we have 11 nights before the new moon. That's our deadline." Erik sighed and looked between the two women before him. One representing his past, the other his future. And for a moment he questioned if he could actually have a life where his past and future weren't at war. XXXX

tokyoloverTM

[[OOC: Sorry things are going to be hectic until mid august for me. I'm studying for a big exam. I'm still on and want to continue but gotta study like mad. Thanks for your patience. ]]  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 8:03 am

Lily Grey

The female human looked up at the male wolf surprised with his response. He was willing to destroy something part of him to get the life he wanted. " Erik you cant mean that..." Lily said softly as she kept her stormy eyes on him. She worried not only for his life but the after effect as well. He might of run away from the pack but like he said before they were still family and if he killed a member of his family for whatever the reason in the end it would haunt him and she couldn't bare to see him like that.

When Maya spoke she glanced over her way, nodding in agreement before looking back at Erik with worry. " Two weeks..." They would have to make it work as it was their only choice that they had. They had about two weeks and luckily Maya knew a few spots they would go to. They just needed to be there before, the right time and right plan. As Maya walked closer to them Lily looked at the blonde once more before feeling Erik put a arm around her shoulder. Her body tensed up for a slight second as Maya got closer to them as in the past Maya only meant harm for Erik but loosened up as she showed no signs of hurting him. " We have 11 days. We will make this work, we have to." Lily was not going to let Erik lose his life. Beat the pack to the location, make them understand... " Maya did you want to stay for dinner?" Lily may not be Mayas biggest fan but seeing as Maya was helping them and Lily had a kind heart she would be caring to the other female. Though the moment Maya did something to upset her but most importantly Erik, Lily would not be hesitant to snap at her.

(occ: Its okay, I understand! I am doing finals right now and I will be moving back to my home country in a couple of weeks so I will be packing and dealing with jet lag so don't worry! I understand! I will be slow till the end of July most likely smile )

GrayEnvy

tokyoloverTM

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 1:48 pm
Erik Leifton

User Image
User Image XXXX Wisely Erik decided not to fight Lily. He did mean it, completely. He was done sacrificing for his past. When Lily had offered Maya to stay for dinner Erik narrowed his eyes to Maya, hoping she'd say no. They had things to discuss, conversations Maya no longer had a right to be a part of. Maya took note of his little glare but decided to press her luck as she often did. "Thanks little flower I'll take you up on that." She smirked and proceeded to sit back down on the couch. "Let me know if you want some help." She offered with a smirk that only showed how much she was enjoying teasing Erik.

XXXX The young man held back a groan before turning to Lily. "Need any help?" He offered not sure if he would be of any assistance or not, but wanting to offer it none the less. She was willing to put herself at risk, and be with a monster. The least he could do was help with dinner.
XXXX

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 8:05 am

Lily Grey

Lily gave a slight nod to Maya as she said she was staying for dinner. Thankfully she had bought four steaks so Erik could have two and Lily would cut hers in half so Maya could have one and a half. Seeing Maya was a werewolf just like Erik she figured She needed to eat more then a average person. She was going to make Erik three but seeing Maya was now staying she hoped two was enough for him. She pulled out the meat from the fridge and started to get the things she needed to make the steaks.

When Erik asked her if she needed any help she smiled and nodded to where he put the potatoes away earlier. " You can peal and cut the potatoes you put away from earlier." The smaller female said as she started seasoning the meat before she started ti fry it in a frying pan. It had been a long time since she had cooked for anyone, or someone she wanted to cook for that was. It was the first time she would have a meal with others in her apartment. Lily smiled more at the idea as she watched the meat cook in the pan.

GrayEnvy

tokyoloverTM

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 4:11 pm
Erik Leifton

User Image
User Image XXXX Erik smiled at Lily and carefully began completing the task she had given him. While he completed it badly,
still after a few minutes it was finished. Proudly, much more than he should be, he presented the crudly peeled and cut potatoes to the small human.
"Done."

XXXX Maya stared incredulously at the two, watching Erik being so domestic was never something that she ever expected to see in her life. Watching the two of them work together in the kitchen,
in such a human task, was odd. But they seemed at ease around each other.
There she sat wondering if even on their best day, did she and Erik ever look like that? Or ever look at each other as they did.

XXXX

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 4:25 pm

Lily Grey

The small female cooked the stakes while the male wolf pealed and chopped the potatoes. Lily looked over at him to see how he was doing and couldn't help but let out a couple light giggles at how he was peeling and chopping them. " Alright now we need to boil them." She explained as she got a pot and put the potato in the pot before filling it with water. She put the pot on the stove before smiling at Erik. " Thank you. I can handle the rest here."

As the meat was cooking and the potatoes boiling, Lily got another pot out and started to boil mixed vegetables in the pot. With in another fifteen minutes or so dinner was ready. Stake with mashed potatoes and mixed vegetables. She got the plates ready for them and placed them on the counter before taking out some wine glasses and pouring them wine from a bottle Lily had never opened. Lily never really drank but seeing this was her first meal with others in her apartment she figured it was the right thing to do, along with the fact Maya seemed the type who would want something stronger then water." Dinner is ready. I am sorry I don't have a table for use to sit at..."

GrayEnvy

tokyoloverTM

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:32 pm
Erik Leifton

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. XXXX Awkwardly Eric stood in the kitchen area before side stepping to get out of Lily's way. This seemed to be her domain. It kind of astounded him how easily she added this and that ti create a small feast. "No that's okay, you've done enough just cooking for us."
He said with a smile and moved to place a kiss on the top of her head as he took two plates. Handing one to Maya and sitting on the floor at the coffee table.

XXXX Maya accepted the plate and couldn't deny that the food smelled delicious. She nodded before digging in. Between bites, she got up to collect a wine glass that was filled a little too much. while she stared at the dark liquid she thought on something that worried her. "Do you know how to handle yourself in a fight?" She asked while slanting her eyes to focus on Lily in a curious manner.
XXXX

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:36 pm

Lily Grey

The little rabbits white cheeks turned a light shade of pink as Erik kissed the top of her head but with a smile on her face. She was use to his sweet little kisses by now but she was not use to receiving them in front of people or really public affection in general. Though she couldn't help but smile because he did it in front of Maya. " It's no problem, I like cooking." Lily said as she took her plate and followed behind Erik, sitting down at the coffee table across from Erik.

Lily took small bites of her food and chewed slowly, as if she was thinking over if she cooked the food right or not. Lily stopped eating though when Maya asked if she knew how to handle herself in a fight. " I been in fights before but... Lets just say never won."Lily had been in fights before but she never did win any of them because she never really fought back. She had been abused most of her life so she had her share far of fights from bullies at school or in the foster system but she never fought back. She would be beaten to the ground at times to get up and just be beaten again. Thinking about it made her roll one of her shoulders, remembering having her shoulder dislocated by her last foster father. She never liked talking about it because she didn't want to sound like one of those sad foster kids people pitted. " If you are worried that I am scared of a fight I am not..."

(ooc: You changed Mayas picture surprised )

GrayEnvy

tokyoloverTM

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 10:55 am
Erik Leifton

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. XXXX Erik gave a smile to Lily as she sat down. The young man ate with an almost averacious need, but glad at the flavors. However when Maya asked about fighting Erik narrowed his eyes at the blonde and slowed in his meal's consumption. Seeing Lily roll her shoulder, almost unconciously, stirred a rather strong protective rage from him. His mind returned to the night he'd met the slight human before him.
No, she wasn't afraid of a fight. With a furrowed brow Erik looked to Maya. "If anyone touches her, they're dead." He snarled out with such finality that to question the statement would be unwise.

XXXX The blonde was happy to have a home cooked meal and ate without any form of manners. You can take the wolf out of the wild, but not the wild out of the wolf. However, she noted that her question caused quite a reaction from Erik. With his snarl, she answered that with a growl of her own. Instead of arguing with Erik she turned her green eyes to Lily. "I need to know if you can handle yourself in a fight. Keep yourself safe and alive. Obviously, you see how this idiot is going to react if you're hurt." Her thumb jabbed in Erik's direction. Erik slanted his eyes towards Lily, knowing full well the extent that he would go to keep her safe. To calm himself he reminded himself that she wasn't in harm currently. He gave a reassuring look to Lily "Don't worry if nothing else I'll make sure you're safe." He promised with a soft tone.
XXXX

tokyoloverTM

((OOC: Yeah, I had to. Not sure what was going on with the images so I had to redo them and I couldn't find the original image for Maya. But I think this one works too.))

~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games