Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
Pride, Duty, and Beauty Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 101 102 103 104 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:24 pm
Kona Bloodstorm

"So should I do it tonight or in the morning?", she asked him. As she looked at him and tilted her head. Of course she was laying on her side looking up at him.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:30 pm
"In the morning. I will ask Zeltion to be in here to watchover the change and help if need be." He turned his head to look at her. " For now you need you rest. We don't know exactly how your body will react to the change. Just to be on the safe side I want you to regain your strength in case the potion really takes it out of you."  

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:48 pm
Kona Bloodstorm

She looked at him and nodded. Only to peck his cheeks and smile tiredly. "Alright, so dinner and then sleep.", she mused. Of course eventually she ate dinner. Before crashing out and cuddling up with Grim. When morning came about she was still out like a light.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:53 pm
He nodded and kissed her cheek before getting up to get her some dinner. When she went to sleep he stayed up mostly out of habit at this point then anything else. Though he did smile feeling her cuddle up next to him. When morning came he looked to her. Not wanting to wake her thinking she will need all the rest she can he just laid there waiting for her to wake up.  

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:08 pm
Kona Bloodstorm

She woke up half way through the morning. Only to look up at him and smile sleepy. Finally she sat up and grumbled. Now she rubbed her back after her eyes. "Hmmm, ouch, I hate being sore... And we have to ride after this potion business... Ugh.." she said, before flopping backwards on to the bed.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:14 pm
The words drama queen appeared in his head hearing her say all that. But one he did not want to upset her after everything she has been through these past few days. And two after everything he has lived through he did not want death by angry women to be what got him. " Try not to think about it to much. That only makes it worse." Thinking that was the best choice of action for now he got up off the matters and stretched.  

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:26 pm
Kona Bloodstorm

She watched him and groaned before blowing a raspberry at him. Finally she sat up and saw the blisters on her feet still haven't popped. Now she grumbled and did her best not to touch them. Of course she grumbled some more, but in Dwarven. As she was ignoring her saddle sores for now.

"
"

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:37 pm
Ignoring the raspberry blown at him he tried talking to her. " If you want you can stay there. I will get you some breakfast then maybe you take the potion after. Its clear that you will be in pain if you walk. So if you take the potion you will be in bed for a day or more hopefully you will be healed by then." He crouched down to get a good look at her feet. Seeing the blisters he stood back up. "Yeah we are defiantly doing that." He voice wasn't demanding but it did have a tone that said complain all you want we are still doing it my way feel to it.  

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:47 am
Kona Bloodstorm

Of course she looked at him as he spoke
"And I thought that I was bossy.,", she said. Only to sit there after he looked at her feet. "And I think we, not just you, but we. Should tell them what happened.", she said, when he came back with the breakfast.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 1:42 pm
He went and got her some breakfast. Burnt rabbit by the looks of it with burnt beans. When he returned he listened to what she had to say. " If that is what you wish to do then I'm fine with that. Though if you want to tell Curson try and make it fast or else he will interrupt you and tell you one of our stories, We keep telling him to stop doing that but he can't help it he likes stories." He handed her the plate and sat next to her on the mattress.  

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 1:48 pm
Kona Bloodstorm

She looked at him and nodded before frowning at the food. Of course she was trying to eat past the burnt rabbit and beans, but couldn't. After three bites of each she put the plate down. "Okay, so someone needs a cooking lesson, or a million. And I will make it short and sweet for your friend.", she said. Well making a face at the burnt food.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:02 pm
Laughing at her reaction and the face she made at the food. He reached over to get the food and stood up. "Its not that bad. I mean yeah its not your food but its good enough for this place." Walking over to the door and sticking the food out into the wall way. " I also had an idea. But first. Zeltion I need your help with something... Curson food." Not a second after he said that loud stomping boost could be heard running towards them and Curson was at the door way now holding the food and eating it. Zeltion appeared a few seconds after now wlaking into the room. " Okay we have a story to tell you guy. Curson shut up. " He pointed to Curson who was about to say something even though he had a mouth full of food.  

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:12 pm
Kona Bloodstorm

"And see if I cook your favorite dish for a while.", she said loud enough for him to hear. Before looking at the men she bowed her head.

"Yes, I am Princess Kona Bloodstorm. But after I saw and confronted my Father being with a maid. He threatened to have me beaten. Of course Grim stopped that from happening. Only to get put under house arrest for a while. Then my Mother helped us escape. So that is my story and the reason a civil war started.", she said well holding her head high.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:19 pm
Zeltion nodded his head after hearing her story. " Interesting. So that is why your here with him. But wait your hair. In your culture that means you are engaged. So were does your husband play into all of this?" Curson decided this was the time to talk. " Yeah and do we get to fight in the war?" Grim just sighed. " We will tell you more but first. Zeltion can you heal her feet?" Looking at her feet he nodded. " Sure that is easy." Zeltion then started to cast a healing spell to heal her blisters.  

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:33 pm
Kona Bloodstorm

She looked at Zeltion when he spoke then to the Curson before Grim. Once her blisters were healed she smiled."Thank you, Zeltion... And I... If you know anything. My Father was still looking for a "proper suitor" for me."she said, as a blush grew on her cheeks. With a glance at Grim she bit her lip. "He'll tell you the rest.", she said and kept blushing, well pointing at Grim.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 101 102 103 104 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games