Welcome to Gaia! ::

A Mermaid's Tale

Back to Guilds

Enter a world with Merpeople & Humans 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Adventure, Drama, High School 

Reply Paloma Beach
Beach Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MomoLaWolf

Married Wolf

5,750 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 12:04 pm
Allison Gray
"In a world filled with nothing but possibility..."

User Image

Allison smiled at him as he spoke. "Thank you." She said softly. She looked at the sand around them. "The magic you do it beautiful, and maybe.. Maybe I can do it one day, but for now, I think I'll be content with what I do now." She said. "I'm good with history and the stories of myth." She smiled. "Personally, I believe all of them have some truth, just twisted over time." She said looking at her feet. She leaned forward and took off her flipflops and let her toes go into the sand, then looking up at the sky, then at Logen.

"... Why should a fairy tale not hold truth?"

Her Dark Dragon Knight

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 1:07 pm
User Image

The name is Logen"The dragon"

Logen smiles at her and laughs softly."I guess I am a myth,I am a witch that uses magic,so I guess you have proven they are true."He says with a playful tone in his voice as he stands and looks down at her."Care to go for a swim with me?"He asks holding a hand out to her and a gentle smile on his face,he couldn't put his finger on it but this girl made him calm,the last person to do that was his mother.

MomoLaWolf

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 5:05 pm
User Image

Queen Athena

Athena left Ms. Goodhearts house and headed back down the beach she was going to go home when she decided it be best to try to stay on land for alittle while longer,"I just don't know where to though..", she says outloud to herself as she carries the bag on her shoulder,"I mean where do humans stay while they are away from home?", she was talking outloud when a passing couple who were heading to the carnival seen her,"Miss did you say you needed a place to stay?', asked the women as athena stopped and nodded to her smiling,"Yes I was hoping to stay in town a few days but I'm unsure of where to". Her the ladys boyfriend pointed northward and explained,"There is a hotel up that away I think they are still open so you can check there", Athena wasn't really sure what a hotel was but she was willing to try it out,"Alright thank you both for your advice", she smiled walking toward the hotel as the couple waved goodbye and they all went there seperate ways.
EXIT

HelixMASON

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 8:22 am
Allison Gray

User Image

Allison smiled when he said she had proven something was true. It was nice to meet someone who didn't think she was crazy, or just weird. She watched has he stood and smiled brighter when he asked her to swim with him. She nodded calmly and took his hand as she stood up. "I'd love to." She said with a bit of a smile, a little bit of joy hinting in her voice.

Her Dark Dragon Knight

MomoLaWolf

Married Wolf

5,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 8:34 am
User Image

Logen smiles warmly as he helps her up and held her hand a little longer then he meant to then he let it go and looks towards the water to hide the redness forming on his face,once he felt it leave he looks back at her and smiles."Let's go."He says as he runs to the water.

MomoLaWolf

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 8:51 am
Allison Gray

User Image

Allison blushed a little bit and then smiled shyly when he turned away. Shortly after he jumped in she giggled, taking a step back then jumping in also, just a few feet from Logen. When she came up from the water she couldn't stop her self from smiling when she felt the ocean water around her.

Her Dark Dragon Knight

MomoLaWolf

Married Wolf

5,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 8:59 am
User Image

Logen was laughing when she comes up form the water and he smiles."Yay a swimming buddy."He says with a big smile before he dives under the water and he swims around her a few times before swimming away and surfacing with just his eyes and nose above the water.It was hidden but he had a smile on his face and he looked at her,he then heard f splash form behind him and he turns seeing the dolphins form before swimming towards them.

MomoLaWolf

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 9:12 am
Allison Gray

User Image

Allison giggled at him.She smiled and when he came back up. She saw the dolphins and smiled. She went under for a moment, swimming closer, then coming back up seeing the dolphins. "They're beautiful." She said, then looking at Logen. "Are dolphins common around here?" she asked cautiously.

Her Dark Dragon Knight

MomoLaWolf

Married Wolf

5,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 9:24 am
User Image

Logen looked at Allison as she came back up out of the water and he shrugs."I don't know but I meet these two my first time swimming here and we became friends."He says as they swim around them and the bump into both of them a few times and Logen smiles."They want us to swim with them."He says as he softly grabs the dorsal fin as one of them passes him and as he dose he takes one of Allison's hands and the dolphin pulls them out into the deeper water.

MomoLaWolf

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 9:54 am
User Image
¤¸¸.·´¯`·.¸·..>>--» «--<<..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸¤

Becoming silent through the whole ordeal, Elsa and Anna somewhat lingered back. They hadn't been on a commotion like this since the incident Elsa had back in Arendale and it made her uneasy, and Anna clearly noticed. Squeezing Elsa's hand a moment, they shared a glance and she smiled up at her sister in a calming manner. Even though Anna was a queen, she was still new to the whole ordeal of being out in the public around so many people. Who wouldn't after being locked in their room for over a century? And now they had a girl in strange cloth asking to live with them, even though they didn'treally live in France themselves, and now more people had come and a whole commotion began about a festival or carnival of some sort. Being somewhat taken aback about this whole ordeal, Elsa had heard another strangers question too late and now had no idea how to respond. Turning to her sister, she bent down slightly to her ear and whispered to her, wanting nothing else but to leave the beach. Maybe we should return home now... Sharing another glance with Anna, her younger sister then smiled gently and nodded.

"If that will make you most comfortable, we will."

OCC:~~
HelixMASON

Elsa Amora

Timid Phantom

HelixMASON

Hesitant Gaian

10,875 Points
  • Member 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 10:00 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Princess Lena
"The Human World is really wonderful. There's so much for me to learn."

Lena smiled Elsa as she hugged Anna & Elsa. "Thank you both so much!" Lena walked with Anna and Elsa.

Elsa Amora

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 4:08 pm
User Image

Jumping abruptly gaining a hug from the girl, Elsa stiffened a bit before her eyes widened. Looking a bit in confusion, Anna bit her lip nervously. They hadn't really agreed with anything, and honestly Elsa must've forgotten about the question.

"U-um wait!"

Trying to stop her, Anna hesitated and let out a small breath. By the time she had tried to stop her she was already on her way , actually walking the opposite way of their home. Looking back at her sister, Anna felt a little nervous.

"U-um, should we stop her?"

That would be the right thing to do. Staring, they then let out a small breath and headed toward the girl to stop her.

[Exit]

OCC:~~
HelixMASON

Elsa Amora

Timid Phantom

MomoLaWolf

Married Wolf

5,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 1:51 am
Allison Gray

User Image

Allison listened and nodded, wishing in her mind that she had back in her old town. Her eyes widened in shock and a bit of worry when he said the dolphins wanted them to swim with them. Allison was about to speak when he took her hand sending her face to a bright shade of red, and she held her breath as they dove under the cool ocean water. She looked around and smiled at the unfamiliar setting, everything was beautiful.

Her Dark Dragon Knight

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 7:28 am
User Image

Logen let go of the dolphin's fin as they dove deeper at a rather fast speed,he then looks back at Allison and smiles as he lets her hand go. He then reaches into one of the pockets in his pants and pulls out a glow stick and snaps it making it light up and giving them a little more light to see by,he then put the string around her wrist. He then waves for her to follow him as he dives deeper to where he found the gold coins. He looked around at all the fish as they swim by in schools and he cant help but smile as the light glints off there scales in many different colors.

MomoLaWolf

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

MomoLaWolf

Married Wolf

5,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 10:16 pm
Allison Gray

User Image

Allison watched as he let go of the fin. She watched as he snapped a the glow stick. She smiled a little and then swam, fallowing him. She looked around as the swam and smiled wider as she saw the fish, the colors of the scales and the sea life around where he had found the cold. She looked to him and smiled, happy to see all of what was there, that someone was willing to show her these things

Her Dark Dragon Knight

Paloma Beach

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games