Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Stats
Soquili Stats Bonus Questions - June is Luck! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nisshou H

Kindred Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 11:25 am
Owner's Name: Nisshou H
Participating Soquili: Ivalice
Link to Teepee: xXx

How low can you go? Ivalice blinked at the question. “How… low can I go? About to the ground I guess. Is there a way to go lower? Couldn’t you ask how high I can go? I am an angeni you know.”

Can you slide to the right? Ivalice moves to the right. “I don’t know what you mean by slide.”

What about to the left? Ivalice sighs and moves to the left. “Why are you asking me these things?”

-------------------

Participating Soquili: Chiyo

How low can you go? Chiyo knelt on the ground before flopping onto her side. “This low!”

Can you slide to the right? Chiyo scooted on her side to the right, “Does this count?”

What about to the left? Chiyo scooted back the other direction while giggling. “Sure can!”

--------------------

Participating Soquili:Eukleides

How low can you go? Eukleides straightens up, alarmed. “Excuse me? Low? I would never go low. I’m a god. I’m meant to be… lofty.” He smiles and lounges on his bench covered with cushions and furs.

Can you slide to the right? “I could, but I don’t feel like it.”

What about to the left? Eukleides just shakes his head and watches the questioner, amused. “Now that we’re done with this, perhaps you would like to show me how low you can go.”

------------------------

Participating Soquili: Galenos

How low can you go? Galenos sighs heavily and starts to walk away, “I do not have time for this.”

Can you slide to the right? Galenos starts walking away faster trying to ignore the questions.

What about to the left? “Please stop asking me if I can go low and slide. Please. It is getting us nowhere.”

------------------

Participating Soquili: Tadaaki

How low can you go? Tadaaki glances up after watching his sister go through these same questions. “You see Chiyo on the ground there? I can go that low, I just don’t want to.”

Can you slide to the right? Tadaaki shakes out his mane before stepping to the right with his right fore and hind legs and sliding his other legs towards the right ones. “This is what they mean by sliding, Chiyo. Not rolling around on your back.”

What about to the left? Tadaaki does the same thing in the opposite direction. “I’m a much better dancer than you could hope to be. Are we done here?”

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:22 pm

Owner's Name: Thrivis
Participating Soquili: Svartaf
Link to Teepee: *beeps*

How low can you go? “I don’t really get bummed out,” he shrugs happily.

Can you slide to the right? “What kind of question is that?” He scoffs. He gives his butt a little wiggle before awkwardly wobbling sideways. “Oh... that IS harder than I thought.”

What about to the left? He snorts in determination but left is even harder. He almost falls over, his hind legs getting tangled up in his lower tails while the higher ones flop around looking for balance. It’s pretty silly. He kicks at the ground and frowns. “Guess I need to work on my moves... won’t be sweepin’ any honies off their hooves with that display.”
heart heart heart heart heart

Participating Soquili: Thurga

How low can you go? Thurga squints at you suspiciously. “Is that a short joke!?”

Can you slide to the right? “Aaah! I see, yes. I just so happen to love line dancing!” He glides more than slides sideways, smoothly crossing the left legs over to the right with more flare and style than most would think the old pudgy pony would have.

What about to the left? “On it!” He cruises left and back to center, does a jazzy little tap with his forelegs and comes to rest with his left legs crossed over the right. “Ya gonna buy me a drink now?” He smirks.

heart heart heart heart heart

Participating Soquili: Sunhilda

How low can you go? “Well I... I’m not sure! I’m a little afraid to swim too far down. It can get very dark, and the pressure sometimes gives me a headache if I’m deep for too long. Some of the creatures in the trenches can be quite exciting, though.”

Can you slide to the right? she gives a light giggle. “I’m afraid I might be no good at this.” She pulls a current against her and she slides sideways through the water.

What about to the left? She pulls another current the opposite direction. She floats to the left. She giggles playfully as she ends up in a slow lazy twirl between the opposed currents. She shakes it off and comes back to center. “Well,” she says bashfully. “There you have it.”

thrivis

Bashful Cultist

odet amo
Crew

Fiendish Nymph

41,375 Points
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 12:42 pm
Owner's Name: Odet Amo
Participating Soquili: Sierra
Link to Teepee: X

How low can you go? "Excuse me?"

Can you slide to the right? Step, step, step "Yes I can"

What about to the left? "Sure." Step, step, step "Okay I'm back were I started...was that the point of this game?"

Participating Soquili: Glimmer Glitch

How low can you go? Glimmer jumps in the air kicking his feet from out from under himself slamming into the ground, hard. Little winded he growns, "This low."

Can you slide to the right? "Yeah...but maybe not after getting this low"

What about to the left? Glimmer rolls to the left "Does this count?"

Participating Soquili: Aurora

How low can you go? Aurora slinks down low and stares at you

Can you slide to the right? Her eyes narrow slightly but slowly she scootches to the right.

What about to the left? ...

Participating Soquili: Zareen Kohinoor

How low can you go? Swaying her rear end Zareen lowers her self gracefully to the ground. "As low as you want me to."

Can you slide to the right? Side step, side step "one, two, three"

What about to the left? Side step, side trip "Oooof...nope. Uhg, so not sexy."

Participating Soquili: Salena

How low can you go? I don't really do low

Can you slide to the right? Selena trots sideways to the left, "I love the rest of this dance!"

What about to the left? Trots sideways to the right, "Can we do that again...I think I might have done it wrong."

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 1:07 pm
Owner's Name: Revel1984
Participating Soquili: Elliot March
Link to Teepee: Here

How low can you go? I can go very low, I go down tunnels, they're low.

Can you slide to the right? If the ground is wet and i'm running, i slide yes.

What about to the left? I go any direction i want, i certainly go left. *winks*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Participating Soquili: Blood Dupre

How low can you go? My home is in a cave that goes underground, is that low enough for you?

Can you slide to the right? Yes of course i can, let me demonstrate.

What about to the left? That too, i can even cha cha real smooth.

Participating Soquili: Zavis

How low can you go? Uhm.... i can lie down? is that what you meant?

Can you slide to the right? I often do, when i'm running away from something.

What about to the left? Left too, right, left, whichever direction gets me away from whatever it is chasing me....

Participating Soquili: Altair Ibn-La'Ahad

How low can you go? I can go so low you won't see me coming.

Can you slide to the right? Regularly, Sliding is an effective method of moment when stealth is required as well as speed.

What about to the left? Naturally, if i can slide to the right, i can most certainly slide to the left. Was there anything else you wanted to speak with me about?

Participating Soquili: Zouca

How low can you go? What kind of ridiculous question is that to ask when you can clearly see i am sitting in a tree?

Can you slide to the right? I prefer to walk, or step, why are you asking me these questions?

What about to the left? Of course i can go to the left, you are trying my patience, full stomach or not, i could easily eat again, BEGONE! .....

Revel1984

Friendly Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Kaya Wolf Moon

Mystical Wolf

10,125 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 6:32 pm
Owner's Name: Kaya Wolf Moon
Participating Soquili: Aconitum
Link to Teepee: [X]

How low can you go? "As low as I need to. Simple as that."

Can you slide to the right? "All day long."

What about to the left? "Only if I'm done sliding to the right."

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Participating Soquili: Hoshikage

How low can you go? "I am able to touch the ground with my entire form. That is as low as I can go without the assistance of making a trench or something of that nature."

Can you slide to the right? "Of course I am able to. That seems a bit of an odd question."

What about to the left? "Certainly... For some reason I feel as if you are about to ask me if I am capable of clapping my hooves together...."

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Participating Soquili: Hollow Tzalmon

How low can you go? "Why do you want to know?"

Can you slide to the right? "I'd prefer to sidle to the right."

What about to the left? "Sliding to the left is as natural to me as hunting."

Participating Soquili: Naos Drekk

How low can you go? "Ummm...pretty low I think. But this thing called the ground tends to stop me from going any lower than that."

Can you slide to the right? "I can...but why?"

What about to the left? "Uh...sure? It's as easy as sliding to the right is. Still don't have any idea as to why you're asking."

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:50 pm
Owner's Name: Pandora Talie
Participating Soquili: Aislin
Link to Teepee:X

How low can you go?
“Hey! You’re talking about that game where you go under the stick, right? I always wanted to try that!”
Can you slide to the right?
“Um, yeah… but what about the first thing?” Aislin is fixating on the first question.
What about to the left?
“Sure.” Now she looks a little disappointed.

Participating Soquili: Eluna

How low can you go?
“I don’t know.” Eluna looks down, “It’s pretty level here.”
“Ooo that sounds like fun! Wait! My right or yours?” She asks earnestly.
What about to the left?
“I don’t know, my left looks rougher than yours, did you mean yours?” She gives it a try, nearly toppling over in the process.

Participating Soquili: Nexin

How low can you go?
“I’ve been pretty low.” Nexin sighs.
“I guess so.” She looks disinterested.
What about to the left?
“Whatever.” The mare just leaves.

Participating Soquili: Calaeron

How low can you go?
“Well, I prefer to take the high road, but I’ll try any path at least once.”
“Certainly,” Calaeron nods.
What about to the left?
“Yes, especially when mounting a muddy embankment.” He chuckles remembering the time he climbed a mountain.

Participating Soquili: Zak

How low can you go?
“All the way, baby!” The stallion preens.
“Hell yeah!” Zak may not always know what’s going on, but his confidence is unflappable.
What about to the left?
“Anywhere, anytime.” He states assuredly.

Pandora Talie
Crew

Shy Kitten

16,175 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Novice Mage 100

AislingJuno

Geared Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 8:57 pm
Owner's Name: AislingJuno
Participating Soquili: Sumire
Link to Teepee: teepee

How low can you go? "Well I'm a grandmother but these bones can still go easily to the ground and back up. "

Can you slide to the right? "Yes I can and rather easily."

What about to the left? I can go all dimensions expect for the dimensions of time. I only get older."
-----
Participating Soquili:Zaria

How low can you go? " What kind of question is that? I can go as low as the earth but I can't go low in the water. I am not a fish."

Can you slide to the right?" I can slide but I can't do what humans call the grape vine."

What about to the left?" I can turn left but hoping to the left might be a bit problematic."

------------------
Participating Soquili:Miyuki

How low can you go? " As low into the snow as I can. Sometimes I roll in the snow. It feels really good and help me lower my body temperature."

Can you slide to the right?" I slide whatever way the ice takes me."

What about to the left?" To the left and whatever way the wind blows me,"
----
Participating Soquili: Glyssa

How low can you go? As low as I can safely go in the ocean. The oceans depths have some scary and dangerous fish.

Can you slide to the right?" I can swim to the right but I don't think that's sliding"

What about to the left? "I can swim to the left though some directions are easier to swim then others."
-----

Participating Soquili: Ilex Blackthorn

How low can you go? "Low as the bottom of the swamp when you feel the mix of grit from plant life and sand."

Can you slide to the right? "My hooves can easily slide on the ground ."

What about to the left? " I can go left, right and all around. I can walk on the earth as well as swim in the ocean."

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2017 7:50 pm
Owner's Name: ~Latonia de la Courtel~
Participating Soquili: Zinger "Lemonberry" Hucklebones

How do you spread holiday cheer?
Flicking flame-blue eyes over his surroundings, the stallion bowed his proud neck and whuffled at the question. "I supposed by bringing gifts and a good attitude to any I may come across. This holiday season is a new experience for me, beyond Unbirthdays which we celebrate every day... This new, holiday idea takes a bit of growing into? But so far it has gone well."

Do you have any holidays?
"I do not think Unbirthdays count as a holiday... Though the Solstices are recognized and celebrated by some of the Clan? You could say it is a work in progress."

Are you thankful for anything?
"Oh yes, I am thankful for friends and family, for fellow traders, for tea and cakes. For flowers and sunsets, and constantly meeting new souls and making new friends. I hope all of it continues."

Has it been a good year?
"Since it is my first, I should like to say so! I hope they continue to improve though, I will say that."

Did you meet anyone new?
"As I am a young stallion, I have met only new friends this year. It has been busy and thrilling and eye-opening."

If you could have one wish, what would it be?
The large stallion shrugged, shifting idly on his paws. "I think I would wish for the health and happiness of all my relatives, as that is something I hope will be ever-increasing for them."

(Can you correct his last stat to 4% before adding his stats for this question, also? Just noticed it is blank!)

~Latonia de la Courtel~

Eloquent Witch

~Latonia de la Courtel~

Eloquent Witch

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2017 8:24 pm
Owner's Name: ~Latonia de la Courtel~
Participating Soquili: Sunisra

How do you spread holiday cheer? Shifting slightly on her hooves, the white mare gave a faint smile and a shy bob of her head. "Oh well, my family is very strongly musically inclined? So mostly we travel and sing, but visiting with friends and allies is always pleasant. We tend to also bring gifts or trade item as a holiday offering."

Do you have any holidays? "I can't say that I do personally, though my Clan has strongly acknowledged or celebrated the solstices when they have had a chance to convene."

Are you thankful for anything? "Oh, that's an easy one! I am thankful for all the family I have reunited with after so long being away... But I am also grateful for the experiences and how they shaped me, enabling me to return to my family better and stronger than I may have been otherwise. I have learned a lot, and I hope to share the lessons and compassion with those around me."

Has it been a good year? She hesitated for a moment, stretching and folding her wings before nodding. "Yes, a lot has come to pass, but it has been a good year. I am with my family again, and that makes my heart much lighter."

Did you meet anyone new? "Oh, I have met many new faces that I hope will soon become friends! I think I will even get a chance to visit with them in this joyous season and perhaps tell them how much I appreciate them."

If you could have one wish, what would it be? "Well, that's easy." She murmured, smiling gently. "I would wish for the peace and safety of my family. Several of them are still lost or far wandering, having been missing for years now. I would like them to come home, but if they cannot or will not yet, I would want them safe."

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:57 pm
Participating Soquili: Miyuki

How do you spread holiday cheer? I swap presents with my family during the longest night. I usually gift medicinal herbs and dried fruit,

Do you have any holidays?Yes we celebrate the longest night.

Are you thankful for anything? I am thankful for the peace of the eastern mountains.

Has it been a good year? It has been and interesting year. At times filled with conflict at times filled with peace.

Did you meet anyone new? No I live isolated. The word outside is both painful and joyful.

If you could have one wish, what would it be? I wish..the past didn't happen.
-----------------
Participating Soquili: Kukiko

How do you spread holiday cheer? I give furs of small animals to members of my herd.

Do you have any holidays? We celebrate the longest night in the winter.

Are you thankful for anything?I am thankful that my sister and my Cousin are alive and strong of body.

Has it been a good year? It could have been more peaceful, but that is my own fault.

Did you meet anyone new? Yes and that it the reason for all the strife in my herd.

If you could have one wish, what would it be? I wish for my mate back, but he is dead and I will mourn for him.

-------------
Participating Soquili: Kaneq

How do you spread holiday cheer? I sing the ancient songs of Snow and ice.

Do you have any holidays?Well my grandmother used to celebrate the longest night. After she died, I didn't celebrate it. However the new herd I'm living with celebrates the longest night. So I celebrated it for the first time in many years.

Are you thankful for anything? I'm thankful for the strength of my body. For a long time my body was weak , but I've grown stronger.

Has it been a good year? It's been an eventful year. So many things have happened. I am still stunned by all the events.

Did you meet anyone new? I meet my new herd and eventually I hope they will become my new family.

If you could have one wish, what would it be? I wish I would dream about my grandmother. I really miss her and I would be comforted to see her in my dreams.
-----------
Participating Soquili: Lady Ysolde Misae

How do you spread holiday cheer? I spend the holidays with my lifemate and our son and daughter. We usually tell stories that we have collected on our travels and I always give my mate an apple that I have collected on my travels.

Do you have any holidays? We usually celebrate the harvest. My mates family grows apples so the harvest is an important event. I usually travel home to help him and his extended family harvest the apples.

Are you thankful for anything? I'm thankful for my mate and my babie though they are no longer little.

Has it been a good year? Yes it's been peaceful.

Did you meet anyone new? Yes I always meet lots of new people on my journeys.

If you could have one wish, what would it be? I wish that my youngest son basket hadn't been taken away. I hope wherever he is, that he is safe and happy.
---------
Participating Soquili: Calavera

How do you spread holiday cheer? We give flowers to those we care about.

Do you have any holidays? Kind of. It's not on a specific date but we usually celebrate the first day of rain.

Are you thankful for anything? I am thankful to be alive and to have all my family members alive. I'm thankful for the safe delivery of my uncles daughters. The are really cute.

Has it been a good year? Yes it's been a good year.

Did you meet anyone new? My new cousins . They look just like my uncle and are sure to be little heart breakers like he is-mostly because he is just so dense.

If you could have one wish, what would it be? I wish it would rain more.

AislingJuno

Geared Gatekeeper

odet amo
Crew

Fiendish Nymph

41,375 Points
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 11:12 am
Participating Soquili: Aurora

Would you wish upon a star? "Would I? What sort of question is that?" she snorts. "I've devoted my life to the stars and while I wouldn't say I 'wish' on them I do speak to them often."

Do you think this year will be better than the last? "I'd like to think it can't be worst, but I hold no real hope either way"

Do you believe in a fresh start? "No, not really." she sighs "Even if you think it's fresh things from the past tend to return when you least expect it."

Participating Soquili: Glimmer Glitch

Would you wish upon a star? "Wish upon a star...a fish, or a tail?" his glitches spas out for a moment..."Wait, What? Oh yes, yes of course."

Do you think this year will be better than the last? "Time is just one of those things. Last year, this year, 10 years till now? Does it really matter?"

Do you believe in a fresh start? "Yes if it's clean, but when is anything clean?

Participating Soquili: Moon Shine

Would you wish upon a star? Stares up at the night sky, "I love to wish on stars. Can't be just any star though." She points her nose towards the north sky, "that one over there. That's the star I wish on."

Do you think this year will be better than the last? "I'm honestly not sure. I like to think it will be or at least hope that it will be."

Do you believe in a fresh start? Smirk, "I do, I've started over many times and I'm sure I will again soon enough."

Participating Soquili: Zareen Kohinoor

Would you wish upon a star? Zareen gives it a little thought, "Can't say I haven't wished on stars before but didn't really find it helpful."

Do you think this year will be better than the last? "Last year wasn't bad," she kicks her foot around. "So long as it's at least as good I'd be happy."

Do you believe in a fresh start? Looks off, "No. Nothing is ever really a fresh start..."

Participating Soquili: Salena

Would you wish upon a star? "I would and have. I wish nightly for my sister to return to me"

Do you think this year will be better than the last? "I doubt it, last year was fantastic." She beams from ear to ear. "If it is half as bad as last year it would still be a great year."

Do you believe in a fresh start? "I do!"

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 4:00 pm
Owner's Name: HoneyTeaTree
Participating Soquili: Fracas

Would you wish upon a star?
"Wishing upon a star is comforting, but real change is brought about by doing. If you do both, results will be had, if you only wish.... It's rare to get results out of wishing."
Do you think this year will be better than the last?
"Who knows. There are good times and bad times in all years. Perhaps this year will be the same as last year, perhaps it will be different."
Do you believe in a fresh start?
"Yes, I do. While a fresh start is hard to earn, it is very much a reality for some."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Participating Soquili: Lona

"Oh yes. I love to make wished on passing shooting stars. I know it seems quite childish, but I find comfort in sending my thoughts out to the world. Sometimes it seems like it works, too!"
"Hmm, maybe? I thought last year was quite pleasant, but this one could be even better."
"Yes I do. Without a fresh start, I wouldn't be where I am today. I wouldn't have met my new herd and I wouldn't have had the chance to meet the love of my life."

Participating Soquili: Nyasper

"It's a romantic sort of thing to do, isn't it? Many creators of songs and poems speak of shooting stars and making wishes upon them. While I don't believe my wishes would necessarily come true, I think it's fun to do."
"Oh yes. I can only hope. Last year was very rough for me, so I'm hoping this year will be much better."
"Mm, yes. My brother and I wouldn't have left out homeland if we didn't."

Participating Soquili: Takala

"Ugh, no. Never."
"I enjoyed last year. I made many kills and enjoyed quite a bit of food. I'm hoping this years hunts will be just as plentiful."
"A fresh start? Why would you need one of those? You have to own who you are, good qualities and bad qualities. You can't escape from yourself and your past actions."

Participating Soquili: Sariel "The North Star"

"Oh ho~ Why yes, I would. I don't know what I would wish for, there are just so many I would want to help with my wish."
"Hm... I can't be certain. I can only hope I can make others' lives better by blessing them with my talents and helping them on the way home."
"I believe a fresh start can do some quite a bit of good. It can be necessary to detach yourself from bad influences of the past and come to a new place and new people in order to change for the better."

HoneyTeaTree

Anxious Goat

Kyjoto

Timid Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 8:37 am
Owner's Name: Kyjoto
Participating Soquili: Vid Vidar
Link to Teepee: xxx

I have often wished upon a star, and it has oft brought me wonderful gifts.
I have found the love of my life, I know it will be far better than any year that has come before.
I suppose I do, although only for some who truly wish it.
---
Participating Soquili: Rían Oromë

No, only foals hope for things they can only achieve with hard work.
No, but I can fight to make it better.
Yes. But you must work hard and improve yourself in mind, body and spirit. And wishing upon a star will not do it.
---
Participating Soquili: Ajaxis

I wish upon a star every night. They are so beautiful, they must be magical.
Oh, yes, I am certain it will be. After I met Vid, I know it will be.
Every year gets a fresh start, I believe that we can too.
---
Participating Soquili: Ellessar

I wished upon a star once, and it gave me the greatest friend a stallion could ask for!
I would hope so, for the wife and I. Last year was quite wild, I think this year will hopefully go a lot smoother!
Every day is a fresh start! You can be and do anything you set your mind too!
---
Participating Soquili: Pollux Dioscuri

I pray to the stars, if that's what you mean. They give guidance in their twinkling light.
I think each year has been wonderful, and no two are alike. No one is better than the other.
When the sunrises we are gifted a fresh start, a new day, another chance to right the wrongs we have done. Yes, I believe in a fresh start.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 3:16 pm
Owner's Name: Rein_Carnation
Participating Soquili: Cerylia
Link to Teepee: XxX

Would you wish upon a star? Listening to the breeze she finally opened her eyes to respond, "To wish upon a Star is to open a new a new outlook toward a better morning". She nodded softly awaiting the next question.

Do you think this year will be better than the last? "Perhaps" she mused flicking a single ear in contemplation, "Only time will tell and then even that shall be a mystery till it is revealed".

Do you believe in a fresh start? "Yes," she nodded, "It is a time to learn and challenge what you have remembered. Only then can you fully understand the reason you began anew in the first place".

Participating Soquili: Kasumi

Would you wish upon a star? "I would and have" the water mare responded as her tresses deep as the sea floated along the passing breeze.

Do you think this year will be better than the last? "I do" she spoke once more her words soft yet flowing like the waves behind her, "My dreams have been answered leaving me with a positive notion all will be well".

Do you believe in a fresh start? "Absolutely" she mused standing perfectly still yet she appeared to sway like the ties, "It gives one hope and also the courage to return to the beginning and start over again".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Participating Soquili: Shirahime

Would you wish upon a star? "Oh yes" she chuckled her pudgy little legs shifting back and forth, "My question for you is how far would you go to chase it?"

Do you think this year will be better than the last? "Hmm" now her mind paused leaving the little-spotted ninja in contemplation, "Maybe. Maybe not."

Do you believe in a fresh start? "Yep," she spoke a playful shake to her snowy mane, "Fresh starts mean new beginnings, right? It's the same for us ninjas, naturally"

Participating Soquili: Tahiti

Would you wish upon a star? "Oh ho ho" the flightless mare chortled grinning widely, "Who wouldn't?!"

Do you think this year will be better than the last? "Hmm well, last year wasn't bad for me personally so I really can't say".

Do you believe in a fresh start? "Oh yeah!" she squawked quite loudly, "New ways to fly! Climb! Roll all over the place! To the Extreme and onward!"

Participating Soquili: Story

Would you wish upon a star? "Excuse me?" the tall angeni mare spoke in a rather bossy tone, "As if I'd ever tell you. That's for me to know".

Do you think this year will be better than the last? "Are you still here" she mumbled with a flash of green irritated orbs, "For you perhaps. Its been rather unsettling if you really must know."

Do you believe in a fresh start? "And yet another question. Fine I shall answer but seriously stop bothering me". Narrowing her eyes she scoffed, "Yes, Yes, whatever. I have places to go and things to see".

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Shesha Sama

Protected Aura

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:50 pm
1. Owner's Name: Shesha Sama
Participating Soquili: Hinapouri Hinengaro
Link to Teepee: Click

Would you wish upon a star? "Yes, I would. I have, actually." She smiles warmly, remembering the time the wishing star brought her heart's truest friend to her. Perhaps, they meant any star, but that one in particular... yes, she would again, if times were hard enough, though she had everything she had ever wanted in her Friend and her oddball little family.

Do you think this year will be better than the last? "I hope so." she smiled once more. "It is best to try for constant improvement, to always try to be better than you were the day before. To never stop being your best, and to hope that that capacity will increase through time."
If you were not trying to be better, or at least the best version of yourself, what was the point? The same applied to years.

Do you believe in a fresh start? "Yes, I do." She had often felt that her life was... meaningless, before she found her true friend and a vulnerable little basket that would open to reveal a cute little Usdia that they would raise together. "No matter where you are in your life, if you are open to change.. great things can come anew."

2. Owner's Name: Shesha Sama
Participating Soquili: Hudson

Would you wish upon a star? He looked at the sky, thinking carefully before answering. "I suppose so." he had never really thought to ask for anything for himself, but as he had been guided to the mare Hina who would change the course of his life forever and introduce him to fatherhood... why, yes, if he could ask for things to others, fulfill others wishes in the asking... he would.

Do you think this year will be better than the last? "It shall..." he thought of the Usdia whose life was just beginning to warm their hearts. "We have a family now."
His heart swelled with tenderness and pride. It felt good, to have a family again.

Do you believe in a fresh start? "Yes, I do." he was no stranger to fresh starts. After all, he was guided to a different future than he may otherwise have found by a special star.

3.Owner's Name: Shesha Sama
Participating Soquili: Anaba

Would you wish upon a star? The mare paused, hearing the question and considering the meaning behind the words. "I would first try my hardest to achieve whatever I had wished for... and if that did not work." she sighed briefly "I suppose I would not be above wishing, asking, for a little help."

Do you think this year will be better than the last? She thought of her favorite stallion, the stallion she thought she would spend the rest of her life with, and the possibilities that their union shared. "Yes, I do!" a pretty blush flitted over her cheeks. "I hope so. It will."

Do you believe in a fresh start? "Yes." her answer was firm. "I have started my life anew, outside the confines of the village I once new. A new life, with the stallion I wish to share it with." her heart fluttered and soared as she thought of him. "Ba-kho-je."

4.Owner's Name: Shesha Sama
Participating Soquili: Ba-kho-je

Would you wish upon a star? As if the mention of his name from his beloved summoned the stallion, Ba-kho-je came up and was treated to the same questions.
He eyed the mare who would one day be his mate, and grinned. "Well. If we needed anything more, yes."
Life was pretty good, with her. And that was an understatement.

Do you think this year will be better than the last? "I do." He peeked out from under his floppy mane, a slow grin spreading once more over his features. "There is a chance for change, and so far it has done well for us." Every new day was a chance for something brighter, something better than the day before.
He couldn't exactly tell how it could be better, as he already had everything he had ever dreamed of in the wonderful mare beside him, but he.... felt... that something great was just around the corner.

Do you believe in a fresh start? He laughed. "I do. We... have already witnessed those things first-hoof." His mate had started her life anew, when she came to the wilds with him. And as fresh and exciting as it was, he would be a fool not to believe that any could come to a fresh start, if they were only willing to try again. To try something different, something new.
And embrace where it lead them.

The pair moved away as another approached.

5. Owner's Name: Shesha Sama
Participating Soquili: Alawa

The dainty mare twitched her ears, head tilting as she considered the question. "Well... that seems silly, what could a star do for me? They are pretty and wondrous, but they seem so distant... yes, I may. Just to see the results." She didn't get out much.

She blinked. "Well, I hope so. Last year wasn't anything grand." They hadn't asked her to predict the future, after all, merely if she thought it would be better.
She didn't know, so she said... the simple truth.

"It depends, I guess." she thought about those who were set in their ways, those who resisted change and denied all possibility of something different. She thought of those who embraced change, who welcomed differences with open arms. "It depends on the individual, but some may be capable of a fresh beginning." If they're open to it.

Stats

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff