Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Cafeteria Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 9:36 pm
knux_nyan
(dad gave me caffeine, about to go to bed)

"Sparring professor Light's room, its the only room in this place with a silver doorknob, but you'd need to knock first. The room is guarded with spells and stuff ive heard." Sasha said rubbing her eyes.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 10:47 pm
User Image

"Sounds fun. I'll find a way in." Rena said disappearing from sight right then as if she wasn't even there.

kalenakeeper

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 8:02 am
Sasha gave a heavy sigh. She felt so alone. She sat alone in the cafeteria for a while until the lights went out.

With that, she left back to the infirmary.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2015 2:45 pm
¤¤¤Wakai Bhahabra¤¤¤

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Wakai ran into the cafeteria unintentionally, panting. She looked around the cafeteria, seeing that there was nobody around. She was sort of glad that nobody was here, she felt best to be alone. She walked over to one of the tables and sat down, resting her head on her arms. "I guess...I'll have to stay away from Nami from now on...?" she stared at her hand, a small smile on her face, "I really am a monster huh...?" she hid her face in her arms. "Maybe...I should leave this school too...I'll just cause more trouble..."

Kurai_18

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2015 2:52 pm
User Image
Jaecen Light
Male 25 |'Acceleration' by Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas ~Enter Light~

Light walked in and huffed, looking around. He noticed the student from earlier and walked up to her. Light placed a hand on her shoulder. "You alright?"

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
flippy Flusters flaky
Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2015 2:58 pm
¤¤¤Wakai Bhahabra¤¤¤

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Wakai was actually startled by the sudden hand that had been placed on her shoulder, quickly sitting up straight and looking at who it was. She was expecting an angered Erin, but to her relief, it was only the Advanced Sparring teacher. She let out a sigh of relief, and looked away from the teacher, looking down, "Y-Yeah...well...no..." she squeezed her hands which held each other, "...honestly...I don't know..."

Kurai_18

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2015 3:01 pm
User Image
Jaecen Light

"You wanna explain it?" Light frowned and sat down across from her. "I can take a guess and say it was something about En-Nami..."

flippy Flusters flaky
Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2015 3:08 pm
¤¤¤Wakai Bhahabra¤¤¤

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.She took awhile to respond, but decided to share everything with him since he was a teacher. She explained things that had happened while she was with Nami, with coincidental mishaps happening to them, especially when they were in Traverse Town. Then she told him about her sudden transformation that happened recently, which eventually led Nami into her current state. "And...well...that's why I feel like...I'm at fault..." she then smiled a little, "I was...even thinking about leaving the school...so that I don't cause any more trouble..."

Kurai_18

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2015 4:11 pm
User Image
Jaecen Light

Light shifted in his seat. "I'm definitely sure you aren't at fault. Nami is, well, bedridden because of a childhood illness that she has no control over. She was aware of the consequences of her illness but didn't expect them so soon. You shouldn't have to force yourself into thinking it's your fault."
Light started tapping his fingers on the table. He took a deep breath. "Between you and me, there's something up with Erin, too. Nothing like Nami but it has none of you to blame for it."

flippy Flusters flaky
Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2015 6:02 pm
¤¤¤Wakai Bhahabra¤¤¤

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Hearing Light's explanation had actually relieved her a bit, feeling at least feeling less guilty. She was glad that it wasn't because of her that Nami's unfortunate events wasn't because of her. When Light brought up Erin whom was also having problems, she looked at him, "Wh-What's wrong with Erin...is his condition worsening as well, just like Nami?"

Kurai_18

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2015 6:06 pm
User Image
Jaecen Light

"Health-wise, Erin's fine." Light tapped his head. "I think there's something wrong with him up here. It could possibly be very bad for all of us... I'm just not sure what to do about it. It's something I'll take up with the other teachers."

flippy Flusters flaky
Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2015 6:22 pm
¤¤¤Wakai Bhahabra¤¤¤

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.She looked down, saddened that there's something going on with her friends, and that she couldn't do anything to help them. "I see...well...I hope that you and the teachers can handle it..." she felt bad leaving things to other people, but what else was there to do? She doesn't know how to handle health issues or mental issues.

Kurai_18

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2015 6:26 pm
User Image
Jaecen Light

"Hey, it's my problem. Nothing for you to be troubled with." Light stood up. "If anything's buggin' ya, don't be afraid to tell a friend or one of your teachers. I gotta go check up on my kid and do some... Teacher stuff. Glad you could get something out of this."
He smiled and patted her on the arm as he walked by.

flippy Flusters flaky
Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2015 6:32 pm
¤¤¤Wakai Bhahabra¤¤¤

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Wakai watched as Light left, waving him goodbye as he left, "...all I can do for now is hope for the best." She stood up from her seat, feeling less bad than she was earlier. She wondered what to do next, walking off to wherever.[exits]

Kurai_18

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 4:25 pm
User Image| Kurona Light |
Female 16 |
Re:make-One OK Rock ~Kurona's Working~

She walked in to the Cafeteria feeling a little hungry. She held her stomach. "Of course. Now I get to display my family's sickening appetite." She closed her eyes in embarrassment as she walked up to the line.
Kurona grabbed a number of trays and put them under Light's name. She sat down at a table. Whoever walked in would mistake her pile of trays for being Light.

(OOC: It's for when you get here...)
kalenakeeper
Quote:

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games