Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Lune Beach
Smoothie Palace Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lord Hedo

Combative Rogue

16,700 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Novice Striker 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 3:05 pm
Fantom Leo XXII

Clothing:: In picture
Company:: Miss Alison
Feeling:: Focused but lax
Condition:: Healthy
Wallet:: 2,761.69$
Items:: Spywatch, S&W 627, S.S.A.S.Agent Badge (looks something like this), Cell Phone, Handcuffs and Zippo lighter
Vehicle:: Undercover
Items in Shadow Realm::

OOC::

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Alfons Jäger

A little truthful fact known to all femme fatale; It's was always easier to trust a stranger with a pretty face than it is just a stranger. The secret agent was no stranger to using seduction as a tool but the fact he was an Incubus made his missions a little easier when dealing with the opposite sex. While he kindly took back his his cigarette Alfons began seeing more truth from the blonde woman and began filling more pieces to the puzzling investigation. He had mistaken some information but now knowing the young man was a stranger to the woman before the robbery he pondered more about what exactly was going on. Jokes aside, it was making Alfons' lips curl in a slight smile to hear the girl sing as her cheeks betrayed the rising feelings in the poor defenseless human.

The demon was close to letting the girl off easy and retracting his mind hazing sweet scent but then a word that had slipped past her lips brought his focused back on to Alison. "Listen, Alison, I happen to think you're a nice woman but I'm afraid I'm not fully believing you didn't get anything out of Ryan Martinez Torrez during the time you two spent together." With the word Dalkia being mentioned Alfons' words also changed. During his investigation it was discovered that Dante Salvatore, the mobster Alfons originally investigating, had ties with this family and from, personal experience the detective knew about there assassin brethren; both from working with them one time and being an enemy of theirs at one point.

Though he kept a playful attitude his words were to be taken quite serious. As he calmly stood up walked over to Alison, giving them some few inches of space, and then and give her a sly smirk. "You're date with Ryan was romantic, I get it, but he's a dangerous man who works for a mobster. So because you're such a good person who got tricked by a pretty face I'll cut you a deal. If you can give me just one shred of information about Ryan, like where he was headed where did you meet him on the date or possibly his home or phone, then I'll cut you loose from the investigation. But if you'd only give me a single thing, well..."

Slipping a hand into his coat once again he slipped out a pair of handcuffs and as he made them twirl upon a finger he gave his words mixed with a sweet scent and hopes of coaxing and some truth out of her. "You don't want me having you in handcuffs, now do you?"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 3:58 pm
-
OOC:

User Image
User Image

--:::------::------------------->⛥<--------------------::------:::---
                                                              Where: Smoothie Palace, Lune Beach
                                                              With: Mark
                                                              Orientation: Bisexual || Single
                                                              Status: Talking with Mark, enjoying their smoothies
                                                              Voice: Generally calm and shines through some of the democracy without sounding stuck up.
                                                              Address: 1419 Doux

Damen smiled a bit when Mark took a deep breath at the beach before they went in. It was good to see they felt less sick. It made Damen happy as well. "When you are sick as you were there is little else to do but sit it out until you feel better to go out again." the demon said. Once they sat inside and made their orders they could just wait and talk for a while. "Been a while? You don't like fruit much my friend?" the demon asked curiously. Though he wondered if that was why he had fallen ill so easily. It sure meant he missed some vital vitamins. Damen laughed a bit when the other protested but then just accepted. It was quite endearing. It wasn't any problem for Damen though, he had plenty of money.

"You are kind to say so. I am glad to be able to offer." he assured Mark. When the waitress came back she brought the Strawberry and Mango for Mark. Damen had ordered Banana, pineapple and Kiwi. He had gotten quite fond of the tropical food and drinks you could find so easily in Soleil. "Hopefully this will get you perked up even more and help you get fully well very fast. But if you still need some help with some things, please do not hesitate to ask. We would not want you to relapse after all." Damen said and smiled softly. He was willing to do about everything to help his friend get better soon. And he was quite sure Mark would have done the same in return.

Profile: Damen Daniels

By Bi Blitz

-

[color=#8080ff]""[/color]
Later outfit image: [url=https://i.imgur.com/xfRKcO2.jpg]https://i.imgur.com/xfRKcO2.jpg[/url]
[align=center][img]https://i.imgur.com/JW4SGvU.png[/img][/align]

Rhun Tolihzeh

The Committee Staff Vampire

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

Fantom Leo XXII

Aged Gaian

4,350 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2019 2:59 am
User Image
'Even snow has its layers.'
-Old Halteese saying

Alison Arondight

As the detective got closer, now only inches away from Alison, she could feel her body growing hotter. Was it something to do with that sweet scent she was smelling? Was the young man wearing some kind of cologne?? Alison had never found herself to be one to swoon over something like scents and yet now she felt influenced by it. Her chest began to heave a bit, up and down, as she now was breathing heavier through her slightly parted lips. The blush on her face began to grow more prominent and her legs slid back into a standard sitting position. Alison caught herself with her thighs slightly open and forced her mind to keep them closed.
Yet as she gazed deeper into the detective's eyes, finding it now more difficult to look away from the steel-blue that was cold but addicting, she found her mind and body were almost beginning to separate. Her body simply wanting to give in to the basic feelings she felt whilst her mind tried more and more desperately to keep herself together, all the while fighting to think before speaking.

'Would you?'
Alison responded to Alfons' question about cuffing her in a breathless, thoughtless, wanton-like response. She bit her lower lip and for a moment she thought about how utterly helpless she would be if the detective cuffed and gagged her right now, with the door closed, as he would grow more frustrated with her dodgy answers...

She blinked twice and regained control of her mouth.
'I mean, I don't know what else to say. We met at the Cine de Soleil by chance,' Alison said as she tried to recall the events of meeting Ryan.
'I was going to see a movie and almost ran him over I was running so fast. He... I invited him to watch a movie with me. Afterwards, we went back to my place for drinks. I picked a house-warming gift, I thought it'd be strong enough to get him to open up a bit. Instead, I kinda ended up rambling about myself.'

In the back of her mind, Alison felt she may have said more than she needed to. After all, aside from groundless assumptions and observational conjecture, the detective had no reason to press her about Ryan. But every time he spoke, her body felt compelled to answer. And it made her think more and more about Ryan's true motives. She didn't know anything about him, but he now knew she came from wealth. Did he target her? Did he actually know more about her from the get-go than he let on??

Lord Hedo

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2019 6:06 pm
Fantom Leo XXII

Clothing:: In picture
Company:: Miss Alison
Feeling:: Successful (And a little turned on)
Condition:: Healthy
Wallet:: 2,761.69$
Items:: Spywatch, S&W 627, S.S.A.S.Agent Badge (looks something like this), Cell Phone, Handcuffs and Zippo lighter
Vehicle:: Undercover
Items in Shadow Realm::

OOC::

Alfons Jäger

His strategy of seduction was actually working but the plan was perhaps working too well as he found himself blushing lightly at how the human girl squirmed under his influence. Her restless legs let him know what she was thinking. Her heaving chest let him know what she was feeling. Her eyes locked onto his own reminded him of his lover, Amaryllis, and let him know that her body was ready for something quite explicit. The idea of cuffs bring used on the pleading Alison had to be tossed out the incubus' mind as his steady mind took grasp of the clue which happened to slip out of the blushing woman's lips.

Having gathered what he wanted from the blonde woman, blush now fade to cooled skin, Alfons sealed away his powers which would slowly have its effects fade before then slipping his cuffs away into his suit's coat; A business card being replaced into his hand as he then offered his card to Alison. "That's all I needed, Alison. Here's my contact card in case anything comes to mind after this interview and if you do happen to see Ryan again. I don't recommend approaching the suspect, simply call me and I'll come protect you. Okay?" His was more so giving a command at the tail end of his sentence but he wanted to make clear that he was trying to catch him. He specifically and no one else. With his job done here Alfons walked for the door but before he would even attempt reaching for the doorknob he'd turn to her one more time; His voice now true in its kindness. "You should be careful Alison. You have friends in high places and sometimes that'll paint a target on your back." He wasn't threatening her with his words nor trying to play a tough guy. From what the steel eyed devil gather was that Alison is wealth, or has powerful connections, and was perhaps a genuine person to a fault which would make her an easy target for ransom

So of course as an upholder of the law he was worried for all civilians; Including Alison.  

Lord Hedo

Combative Rogue

16,700 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Novice Striker 150

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2019 3:38 pm
User Image
Mark Hyun

With: Damen l Activity: Crying l Status: Healthy l Relationship Status: Single

Mark chuckled just a little bit when the other man pointed out that there was little to do other than sit in when one was sick. He knew that Damen had a point but still "Yeah...doesn't I uh...liked it though.." he chuckled softly, while Mark had no problem with staying indoors everything just seemed so much worse when you were sick. TV became boring, you couldn't focus on games, and all you wanted to do was sleep even when you weren't tired. Suffice to say that Mark was not a fan of feeling as horrible as he was yesterday. As if though to remind him that he wasn't well Mark got into a small coughing fit as he felt some build up grow in his throat. Once he was finished coughing into his jacket sleeve he offered a small smile to the other man. Once he heard Damen he couldn't help but give a sheepish grin to the other man "Eh...I'm uh...just not much of a fan of plain fruits...unless they're in a pie or something..." of course by that point fruits in a pastry were saturated in sugar and butter but they tasted good that way! He knew that it wasn't exactly the healthiest but Mark ate more than enough vegetables and other healthy foods to balance it out! At least in his opinion. Once their orders came in Mark smiled a small bit at the other man and took a sip of his fruity drink, well this was fine he supposed. Eating plain fruit wasn't exactly his thing but blended together into a drink? He could deal with this, it was pretty good "Thank's Damen, I um..I appreciate it...but I'm sure that I'll be OK....I think" still Mark wasn't completely sure, his throat was still tingly and his head still felt loopy, and his heart still had a strange palpitation every now and then but he was sure that it was all just passing symptoms. Of course Mark wouldn't let these other things be known to the other man, no point in having him worry over nothing "Hey um...Damen, why'd you choose Soleil?...If you don't mind me asking of course! Uh...was it the weather? Or was it just..um...the first place you saw?" Mark asked curiously to the other man, wondering what brought him here.

(OOC: )

Rhun Tolihzeh

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2019 6:49 am
-
OOC:

User Image
User Image

Where: Smoothie Palace, Lune Beach
                                                              With: Mark
                                                              Orientation: Bisexual || Single
                                                              Status: Talking with Mark
                                                              Voice: Generally calm and shines through some of the democracy without sounding stuck up.
                                                              Address: 1419 Doux

The demon was just glad to see his friend out and about again, so he didn't say much else about their health. Of course he pondered about their apparent lack of fruit consumption, but they were legally adult and Mark was perfectly entitled to live his life the way he wanted. And it wasn't like fruit was the only source of vitamins. Damen did look a bit worried when they coughed again, but before he could try and help they were done and he smiled gently. And it would seem they were of one mind about the subject of sick, since his friend suddenly asked about something completely different. "Hm, well we were looking for calmer environments where I could relax a little and take things calmer. Like we spoke of last time the company has been getting very busy and it seems my friend noticed I wanted for some calmer environment before I did." he spoke first since it would fit with why Soleil. Or rather was the reason of it all.

"In my plan I would just retreat and work from the new home, so I needed a place with enough room for at least smaller projects, steady internet and preferably a place where snow couldn't be an issue later on. On the laptop we came by several places that could have fit, but Soleil jumped out of them all with the amazing photos they added, also of the reef under the water. And then I saw the houses at the district I am in. Not really room for a mini workshop sadly, but it is the street and the houses that really drew me. It all looked so calm and maybe even carefree. So we decided I'd move here. And I love seeing the children having fun in the streets. Without a care as they should be." he finished the answer. Damen could spent hours just watching the children play, to many of them elsewhere already had heavy thoughts weighing on their mind.

"Unfortunately my friend has different ideas and has been trying to give me access to as little work as possible. Because I am supposed to take it easy." Damen added and chuckled a bit. Sure their ideals differed. But the man knew all to well that his friend at home had his best intentions and wanted Damen to genuinely wind down and take it easy for a while. So he didn't mind as much. And they still kept him apprised of the important things. "What about you? What brought you to Soleil specifically?" he asked with equal curiosity. Of course he knew Mark's story of the why, but not why especially Soleil.

Profile: Damen Daniels

By Bi Blitz

-

[color=#8080ff]""[/color]
Later outfit image: [url=https://i.imgur.com/xfRKcO2.jpg]https://i.imgur.com/xfRKcO2.jpg[/url]
[align=center][img]https://i.imgur.com/JW4SGvU.png[/img][/align]

Rhun Tolihzeh

The Committee Staff Vampire

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

Fantom Leo XXII

Aged Gaian

4,350 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2019 8:08 pm
User Image
'Even snow has its layers.'
-Old Halteese saying

Alison Arondight

As quickly as the detective left, Alison's feelings were re-aligned with her mind. 'Wh... what was that??' She said aloud, now feeling even more confused with the situation at hand. Alfons' last statement left her under the impression that he knows, at least to some capacity, that she was somehow connected to the Empyrium. But how could that be? There are very few people even within the Empyrium that should even know. Right???

Alison continued working for the rest of the day well enough. But her Empyrial Privilege, which she was relying on to make smoothies, couldn't be activated. Her mind was still trying to process what was going on, and how in just a few weeks her life felt like it was already out of her control.

'Dammit! I kinda wish my uncles never told me about this now! I wasn't expecting all this supernatural stuff, or being the targets of cops and robbers!'

Though supposing she should have expected as much. The Empyrium family held much clout in the upper echelons of the world, and she was literally the only remaining bloodline to a family branch. If anyone knew who she was, she'd likely be stalked or swarmed by 'suitors' trying to get into such a family.

Or assassinated.
That last part made her blood run cold. After all, the Halteese family WAS obviously targeted for some kind of extermination and she was the last remaining bloodline. If her name got out there, what's to say someone wouldn't be sent to...

At the end of the work day, she sat on the pier and watched the sun set over the horizon. A brilliant wash of orange and red contrasted against the clouds' dark-blue and purple colors. It almost looked like upside-down plains and hills in the sky, colored by the waning light of the sun. She opened up her phone and pulled up Ryan's number.
Should she really do this? She didn't know anything about him, and she couldn't get what the detective said out of her head. But something was nagging at her.
So she sent out a text.

'Hey I just got offa work.

There's still some sun left, are you free to hang out at Soleil Park for a bit?

There's something I need to ask you.'

Lord Hedo

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2019 5:42 am
User Image
Mark Hyun

With: Damen l Activity: Relaxing l Status: Healthy l Relationship Status: Single

Mark would listen intently to the other man once he began to regale the younger man about how and why he had chosen to come to Soleil. It made sense, Soleil had a low crime rate and was an exceptional city with it's tropical climate and laid back atmosphere. He chuckled a little bit when Damen acknowledged that his friend knew he needed a change of scenery before he even did "I could see that" he stated with a small smile on his face, amusement in his tone before taking a sip of his drink. The fruity mix was certainly help suppress the cough he'd been having most of the day so that was nice at the very least. Mark would then give Damen all his attention once again when the other man began to speak and explain about what he had been looking for cities and housing. It was probably a bit disappointing to not get the perfect house that one would want but Mark was at least glad that the other man seemed happy with his choice, even if he didn't have the workshop that he had wanted in the first place. The nineteen year old would then smile and laugh a little bit, having a small but brief coughing fit for a moment before calming down and grinning "I mean..well...you should be relaxing...all work and no play...and all that fun stuff..." he stated with a small but amused look on his face. It was nice to be able to really be himself for the first time ever, this was what it was like to trust someone and just be yourself around another. It was something he cherished. Mark would then blink for a moment before his smile dimmed only slightly for a moment before nodding his head "Honestly um...it was just the first city I came across, I was uh...looking for...a um...a place to live...since I was looking to move out of my parents house.." he began his own explanation "Of course...you know about my uh...employment situation...so it had to be within my parents price range...thankfully I didn't really need a big place or anything...heh...." it still killed him that he was getting money form his parents, it sucked since he wanted nothing more than to cut them out of his life and yet he was unable to do so "So..um..yeah, I was just looking for a small place to call my own in this really nice city. After I decided on it...I uh...I did a bit more research into Soleil and...honestly I make it my permanent home, this place just has it all...you know?" and he knew for a fact that his Parents would never move out to Soleil either since they were getting older and set in their ways and there was no way they'd move ever again.

(OOC: )

Rhun Tolihzeh

Quote:

Quote:

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2019 8:59 pm
x
x
x
x
тυєsםαч, sєρтємвєя ④тн

םαч ② σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ③③①
( ⑩ мσитнs, ⑦ םαчs )

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2019 9:46 pm
User ImageUser Image

this space left empty
    to facilitate spacing
    please do not delete.

🎵 I'm Wearing: A Date ll 🎵 My Company Is: Myself ll 🎵 My Status: Single

Karlee-Ann tilted her hate forward a bit, attempting to keep the accessory on her head. While it wasn't gusting, the breeze was still a bit strong from the storm yesterday and made the potential of losing her hat real. She was actually quite greedy and selfish when it came to her things because of how long it took to obtain such items. There was no way she would be giving up her belongings without a fight. Some might say she was self-centered, the brunette didn't care though; what people thought about her and her practices didn't concern her. Sighing softly, she took out her extremely cheap phone, capable of only making calls and sending text messages, and checked the time. It was still rather early. Why was she up this early? Light bags could be seen under her eyes after having been up all night trying to work the kinks out her new radio station setup.

Karlee-Ann looked up to the store sign and pushed her way through the door. The smoothie place was a strange place to have a blind date in her opinion. Did these people setting them up really know what they were doing? What was she supposed to do while she waited? Karlee-Ann took a seat at a table nearest the counter and dropped her head against the cold table. Groaning to herself, she closed her eyes and waited while trying to catch a little sleep while she waited.

Falling Scattered Petals

AnnoyedPanda

Adorable Lightbringer

Falling Scattered Petals

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2019 11:27 pm

Pain: - "This is pushing the limits of the usual but still I'd still consider it standard." | Mood: Intrigued | Company: None at the moment | Previous Post: Streets of Lumiere

Items at hand:

The space her cloth provides in her cleavage.....
    • 1x pouch of Dragon's beard candy.
    • Floor cushion with long tasseled ribbons at the corners to tie with

Hand held
      • Shizhong the spear

~{{((-------------------------------))}}~

After taking a quick wash at home, she had taken the liberty to arrange a seal onto the chest area of the outside of her turtle neck and the inside of the central chest area of her outer blouse so as not to add to her headache that came with concentrating on sustained spells. With that in mind, she had taken her spear from its appropriate stand and left her house, gates locked firmly before leaving.

She held out her spear and made the spear's appropriate hand seal for flying before it arranged itself to float above her like a bicycle waiting for its rider. Catching the eye of numerous bystanders, the gray haired lady sat balanced atop the blade of her spear as it flew across the streets in much the same spirit as one would sit in the back of a jeepney. Hopefully, her hair wouldn't be completely messed up by the time she got to her destination, she had put quite a lot of effort into her braided bun, arranged into a flower and pinned at the center with a small white polished two-pronged wooden hair pin. She paid the bystanders no mind- it was none of their business for as long as she didn't run into anyone, and having had the spear as companion for at least a millennia, she had lots of practice in ensuring she did not do so.

She takes one run around the beach, initially failing to spot the location, she flies upward and stands to see the place better before making a turn at a road that led to the beach, lowering herself to at least the height of what a skateboard would be at before landing at the front of the shop, sand and water displaced like something drove atop it along the way. She drops the spear as she kicks it upward, catching it then promptly stuffing it into the storage spell in her clothing's chest area. Witnesses raise their eyes as the thing fits into her clothing before it disappears as if it was never even in her clothing. She apologizes politely to the staff and patrons by the front where she had landed before thickening her face.

"May this humble one inquire as to one Karlee-Ann Dean?" She asks politely.

~{{((--------------------------------))}}~

Family Name: Lin (林) Birth Name: YinRou (陰柔) Courtesy Name: JiXue (积䨮)
Residence: 1501 Lumiere Housing District

Concentration ( 2 )
  • (sustain)The boundary of the fabric in my chest(Inside/Outside) - storage - 1 / (N/A)
  • (sustain)Sword flight(no boundary applicable) - transportation, x2 the pain modifier for speeding - 1 / 1

Causes of Pain and appropriate pain modifiers log:

>Cause of Pain - Modifier Added - Stacking if applicable
>Standard Headache - +1 - is a constant
>Flying Spear - +1 - x2 (for speeding up travel time more than necessary and the gaining and losing of altitude)
>Storage Spell - +1 - x1
>Prepared talismans for storage spell - -1 - x1
--------------------------------------
Total: 3

//OOC:
The outfit is here I'll probably change the art of her I'm using after this post to that one.
AnnoyedPanda

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2019 9:51 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxx Smoothie Palace

xxx Alone

xxx Heart on My Sleeve&Makeup
OoC:
oOo Tragic Melody OoO
Quote:

Rose sniffled a little as she rubbed her nose on the upper part of her sleeve. She was wrapped up a little better than last time she was out in this crappy weather, but she still had to be careful. Luckily it wasn't raining right at this moment because then that would have been all bad for her. Parking her car, the strawberry blonde sighed as she sat back in the driver seat and stared out at the smoothie place. She wasn't hesitating because she was scared of having a blind date, she was hesitating because she was no longer employed and unsure of how to pay for such a date. Locks brushed the top of her shoulders as she leaned back and looked up at the ceiling of her car. For once in her life, Rose was unsure of her future and it made her feel...off. Even with a cancer diagnosis she knew what would happen. Now? Now she had no clue.

Finally unbuckling her seat belt, Rose opened the door and finally got out of the car. Grabbing her purse from the passenger seat, the zipper jingled as she slid the item over her shoulder and locked her car. Turning from her car, she took another heavy breath in before walking up to the front door and pushing herself way in. Amber eyes scanned the establishment and took note of the fact that nearly no one was inside; seemed about right. The weather didn't really promote smoothie. Walking to the counter, she ordered a medium tropical smoothie and stood near the counter to wait for her item, while also waiting for this woman...Isadora? A date with a woman. It had only happend once in her life and she couldn't really call it a relationship. It hadn't even lasted long enough, maybe a fling. What would come of this?

AnnoyedPanda

Adorable Lightbringer

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2019 3:12 pm
User Image

After finding a decent parking space, Isadora turned off her car and sighed softly. Her heart was pounding in her chest. She had never been on a blind date before nor had she ever been on a date with another woman before.Up until now, she has solely dated men, but was open to the idea of starting a relationship with another woman if the two of them got along well enough.. they also had to get along with Madelyn of course! Thinking of her daughter sent a small pang of guilt to her chest. She always felt so guilty leaving her at daycare. She would make good on her promise of the two of them going out to dinner though! Sitting in her car for another second, Isadora then stepped out into the cold. Shivering a little bit, she headed into the building. While a smoothie wasn't exactly her top choice for such a cold day, this was where they had been set up to meet. Glancing around, the woman noticed the building was mostly empty. Well, at least it wouldn't be hard to find her date!

Smiling softly to herself, Isadora noticed a woman by herself and wondered if that was her. Her hair color did match the description she was given. Biting her bottom lip a little bit, Isadora approached her and offered a kind smile. "Um. Hi. Are you Rose?" She asked curiously. "I'm Isadora... or Izzy if you like." Izzy or Isa were her preferred nicknames. Back in school one teacher nicknamed her Dora and the entire class would chant the Dora the Explorer theme song at her. She freaking hated it and to this day still, she hates being referred to as Dora and if anybody tries, she will quickly correct them. She would wait for the woman to confirm or deny if she was Rose or not before putting in her order for a smoothie, just so she wasn't being rude.

──────────────────────────────────
Profile: X | Relationship: Single | With: Rose(?) | Outfit: Outfit & Hair |
OOC: I hope my post is okay. x-x It's been a while.

AnnoyedPanda

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2019 7:21 am
User ImageUser Image

this space left empty
    to facilitate spacing
    please do not delete.

🎵 I'm Wearing: A Date ll 🎵 My Company Is: Lin ll 🎵 My Status: Single

Karlee-Ann had begun to snore lightly at the table she deemed her newest bed. Sure, she could have cancelled until she was well rested, in fact she probably should have. Where would the fun in that be though? It's not like she hadn't done this before, maybe not with a date being involved but still. In either case she had little to no sleep the previous night and was up doing stuff the next day; when you're homeless half the time, being ever vigilant is a real thing. One of the cashiers came around to her table and gently shook the bluenette awake, earning her a scratch to the arm and a very cat like growl. Those that knew Karlee-Ann was a meta-human with cat like physiology knew she had a few cat like tendencies. She grumbled an apology as the young girl handed her the drink she ordered, shooting her a dirty look before walked back behind the counter.

Quickly twisting her head side to side, there were two small pops from her neck before she rested her head back only her arms to return to sleep. However, before such a thing could happen, her ears were penetrated by the sound of a voice next to her. Sleepily, she tilted her head back to look up. White hair. Old clothes. They said they were looking for her, but Karlee-Ann certainly didn't know her. Groaning softly as she sat up, stretching out her back and hearing a cascade of pops down her spine, the woman sat up straight and placed the straw of her drink between her lips. "Welp, it's your lucky day!" She mumbled around the straw as she took a drink. "Don't just stand there like a crazy person! People will think your hustling for free stuff," she added, more as a joke than anything serious. There was no way it could be anything less because she didn't know anything about this woman. Although, the state of her clothes already seemed too fancy for Karlee-Ann.

Falling Scattered Petals

AnnoyedPanda

Adorable Lightbringer

Falling Scattered Petals

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2019 8:07 am

Pain: - "It's the usual if I want decent storage space." | Mood: Anxious | Company: | Previous Post: Smoothie Palace

Items at hand:

space in her clothing where the cleavage ought to be (enchanted to have more space)
    • Shizhong the Spear
    • Floor Cushion with long tasseled ribbons

Hand held
    • 1x pouch of Dragon's Beard Candy

~{{((-------------------------------))}}~

Lin Jixue finds her attention called on by a strange blue haired fellow who a few seconds ago seemed content to be lazing about. She smiles serenely. "My apologies. If your esteemed miss would allow me, may I take this chair then?" She bows her head as she speaks before taking a seat. Politeness was incredibly hard to break out of after having spoken in that manner for hundreds of years. "I am here for the blind date. This one's name is Lin Jixue." -- because even though she mentioned the courtesy name in the application for the blind dates. She felt it was easier to simply introduce herself with her surname and courtesy name.

She retrieves a small silken pouch from her breast. "I apologize but as I have only met you today, I was not certain of what would be to your tastes, but I made a relatively large batch of dragon's beard candy this morning. This is for you." She passes it over the table. "I hope it is to your taste."

~{{((--------------------------------))}}~

Family Name: Lin (林) Given Name: YinRou (陰柔) Courtesy Name: JiXue (积䨮)
Residence: 1501 Lumiere Housing District

Concentration ( # of things being concentrated on )
  • (prep/sustain)What boundary am I playing with?(boundary between what/and what?) - effect - duration

Causes of Pain and appropriate pain modifiers log:

>Cause of Pain - Modifier Added - Stacking if applicable
--------------------------------------
Total: (must be equal to the pain rating at the top of the post)

//OOC:
AnnoyedPanda

☼ Lune Beach

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games