Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
Wind In the Sails Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 3:56 pm
Awella Hawk

She watched as the Harpies shut up. Now she flew with little troubles only to fly at a level where she was eye level with him. When he got snappy with her out of reflex her upper lip curled. "I want to know why you never gave Mother and I a sign, that you were alive. That is one of the few things I want to speak of now. But also, Mother, she was under lots of stress before I, left Wales.", she said, as she glanced away when she said 'left'. It was partly true yet not the full truth.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 4:16 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Eunan listened to what Awella said and then since they were a good distance away from the others he physically deflated. He no longer looked as intimidating as he normally did. He sighed before he said."Awella I truly wanted to return to you both but my clan was nearly wiped out by an attacking clan. It took years before we were at a level where I was satisfied and I was sure that you had forgotten me. But I have a question for you. Why did you leave your mother if she was in a lot of stress."  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 4:31 pm
Awella Hawk

"I paid a debt and it's the only way to protect her... That's if the Crown isn't harassing her.", she said, then sighed. "Fine you wanna know the story, it was a normal day I gone to the ports trying to find you like normal, I gone to a bar and got hit on. Then I gone to walk, some where only to get attacked by two men... Marius, a Pirate French Captain saved me... I then saved his hide since he saved my life, basically. I am now traveling with him and his crew. She never remarried if you are curious...", she added the last sentence on as a mutter. Well glancing away. She now hugged herself and yet could sense Damian's ease dropping on them with out really 'mean to'.

Now she looked back at her 'Father'. "That I know of Marius is human... He does not fully understand all of me... As I don't know all my own self yet... I feel like I'm torn between being two different people well I try to be my own.", she told him only to sigh before rubbing her neck. "You owe Mother more then you owe me. I would hear her crying in bed some nights...", she told him before looking at the sky above them.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 9:50 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Eunan was saddened when he heard how his wife had cried at night after he left. He mentally beat himself for causing her to do that."I deeply apologize for that. I know it doesn't mean anything coming from me but it does pain me to hear that. I know it won't be any consolation but I didn't remarry either. I have no other children and I haven't even looked at another woman."Eunan said and then he smiled and said."God you look like your mother."  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 11:33 am
Awella Hawk

She listened to him and could not help but roll her eyes when he said she looked like her Mother. But she still was still amazed he had not given her half blood, well truthfully full blooded Harpy siblings. "Eunan...", she said though her voice was a bit rougher then her Mother's, clearly not wanting to call him 'Father' yet. "You need to send Mother a message when you can, but in the next year... I plan on returning to her by then, to visit...", she said only to rub her neck. Now she felt her magic start to waver,"Look I need to go.", she muttered and felt herself nearly fall a foot, but she was able to keep herself up. "Damian, help please.", she muttered and knew he would appear beside her in no time flat.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 2:55 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Eunan knew she was right. He should have contacted them sooner and he truthfully wished he did. But with everything he had to do he barely had time for himself. When she said she had to go Eunan wanted to ask her to stay with him for a bit. So after he saw the man with the silver white hair appear literally out of nowhere he said."Awella why don't you and those you are travelling with stay at our village. You can resupply there and rest for a bit."

Damian heard when Awella asked for help. He teleported himself right next to her. He decided to carry her since she asked for help and she hadn't specified how she needed help. When Eunan spoke again Damian cast he cold silvery gaze from the man and the with a bit of effort to make his gaze a little warmer then focused on Awella."Awella what do you think? Should we convince Marius to let the crew rest?"  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 3:44 pm
Awella Hawk

She did not protest at being held. Since she knew Damian would probably throw her over his shoulder if she protested. Now she looked at Damian then to her Father. Sighing she nodded,"Yeah, long as we have a treaty of sorts if it comes to it.", she said. Then looked at Eunan only to raise an eyebrow. But she was more curious of how Marius would react to this.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 11:04 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Eunan nodded his agreement."Alright as chief of the clan I promise that those on that ship and you two as well shall have a safe passage to land near our village and you will have free reign to most areas in the village as well as safe passage to leave once you so choose to."

Those who looked upon Damian saw that he obviously didn't think these people were a threat. But still he didn't utter any protest and then decided that the conversation was over because he started his descent back to the ship.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 1:12 pm
Awella Hawk

She nodded back at Eunan and then glanced at Damian, though as they got to the ship; she tried to stand up. But her legs were weak from use of magic. As Damian continued to hold her, she huffed. "Marius, my Father swore safe passage to be near his village and to rest as well stalk up.", she explained in a gentle voice. Then looked at Marius's crew that remained her gaze gone hard. "And I swear if any of you take fancy to a Harpy enough to bed her, you better visit her and any possible kids you have. Or if you already got a family, don't make me hit your heads against a mast to which is harder.", she growled, then wiggled out of Damian's hold. She wanted other people to have better family and home life then she had in her early teens. Some how she walked by herself into Marius's cabin to rest on edge of the bed.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 3:40 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Marius was relieved to see Awella safe but he didn't really care that Damian was there. He was a bit jealous that Damian was carrying Awella. Before he said anything she told him what they had agreed on. Marius nodded and listened to what she said to the crew. His crew also nodded their agreement. He watched her walk off to his cabin and then after thinking it over he followed her."Awella are you alright?"

After Awella got out of Damian's hold he decided that he wouldn't be needed for some time. So he teleported himself to Eunan's position. He was still floating where they had left him."You caused her a lot of pain. Don't you think that maybe when they land the ship you should try to get to know your own daughter."

Eunan glared at the silver haired man but the man shrugged it off. Since Eunan first saw him it started to tug at his memory. He couldn't remember right away but now it came back to him. Damian Grayson last surviving member of his race and one of the most powerful creatures to ever walk this earth. He was also the bodyguard of Awella's mother."I truly want to but I doubt she would want to talk to me."

Damian shrugged."Maybe she does and maybe she doesn't. But you should be the one to take the first step."Damian then disappeared and left Eunan to his thoughts.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 3:55 pm
Awella Hawk

She looked up at him and nodded,"Yeah, I'm good.", she said only to slowly kick her boots off. With out much thought she laid on Marius's bed. "It's... Just weird... I thought he was dead... My own Father, he's alive.", she said in a smile voice. But could not help but smile it was a tearful like smile with out the tears. Now she ran her hands through her hair only to sigh before looking at Marius. She then with out much thought laid on her stomach to rub her neck after tucking a pillow under her chin.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 1:37 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Marius stood near the door as she spoke but then when she was laying on her stomach and rubbing the back of her neck he moved closer to her and then he sat next to her and started to rub her back and neck.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 3:31 pm
Awella Hawk

She looked at Marius from the corner of her eye. But relaxed under his touch not bothering to tell him off. "Did you know your Father?", she asked curiously. She knew this could open a bad or a good door, she just wasn't sure which one it would be at the time.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:33 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Marius wasn't expecting the question but he answered her."Yes I knew him. He was such a kind man. Always giving when he saw someone who needed help. The same goes for my mother. I also remember when I was young that they would comfort me whenever I was scared. Unfortunately kindness can only get you so far in the world. We never had an abundance of anything really. They were killed by a group of pirates that attack our village."Marius grew quiet for a bit then shook his head and smiled."Why do you ask?"  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 5:18 pm
Awella Hawk

She looked at Marius but stayed on her stomach. "I kind of know what you mean... My Father is the Chief of the village.", she said then nuzzled the pillow. Well it was more like burying her face into it. She was trying to wrap her head around this reality now.

1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games