Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
New Life After Death Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 7:56 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She sat on Damian's lap due to lack of seats. But ate a fair amount of the 'human' food. Only to talk with Belle and everyone else she knew better. Her aura was now relaxing and gentle. As she enjoyed the company of her friends and family-to-be. Though she did allow to Damian to wrap his arm around her waist. But did not allow him to show more affection. Or at least with so many other people around. One or two people was okay, to walk in and see them kissing. Though it was normally Belle whom seen them kissing.

EternalKnight2013

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:07 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian had been talking to Anubis and Lady Hel. Although every now and then he would place a quick kiss on Abigail's neck with a smirk. And he didn't let it show to the others but he slowly moved his hand up and down Abigail's leg. His face was emotionless so nobody knew what he was doing. Dinner had finished about an hour or so later and everyone decided to move to the living room. The ones who were left at the table were Damian and Abigail."What do you think of the people who are technically your new family?"  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 12:48 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She would let out small growls or hisses when he kissed her neck. Though when he rubbed her leg, she tried stop him but it did not stop. Finally when everyone else left and was not in line of sight, or ear shot. She then grabbed his hand and held it in hers, the one that had been rubbing her leg. Now she turned around and straddled his lap only to blush. "Well, they are different. But you need to behave yourself.", she said, only to put his hands on her waist. If he was to start moving his hands, she would move his hands back to her waist. Now she pecked his lips and then jaw. "Now let's go.", she said, only to slip off his lap. Though when she was about to walk, she felt something catch her by her pants loops.

EternalKnight2013

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 7:23 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

When Abigail had started to head off Damian slipped a finger into a pant loop to stop her then he pulled her against him. He leaned his head down so he could whisper into her ear." We don't have to meet the others. I'm sure they would understand if we kept some time to ourselves."He then placed a couple of light kisses on her neck before he placed some more on her cheek.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 7:43 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She blushed and wiggled a bit,"Damian.", she said in a groan. "No, not know. I rather wait.", she said, only to put her finger under his chin. Now feeling a wall behind her, making her groan again. Looking up at him, she managed to let out a shaky sigh as he was rubbing her waist. "We have to get to know each other better, too.", she added on.

EternalKnight2013

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 7:52 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian chuckled."I agree with you Abi' I would like to know more about you. But rust me the first time we are together in that manner I have a feeling you won't be disappointed."Damian whispered in her ear in a seductive manner before he nipped her earlobe. He then let go of her and grinned .  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 7:57 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She blushed even more and shivered only look up at him. This time she kept her groan back and some how her arms gone around his neck. As her knees started to feel weak,"Stop it you.", she said, only to turn into mist after a couple of seconds. Finally she managed to collect herself both physically and mentally at the edge of the living room. Her face was a bit less red now and she brushed her hair to cover her neck. Then she sat in an recliner and smiled at her family to be.

EternalKnight2013

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 8:14 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian then entered the room after Abigail. He stood at the edge of the room. He wasn't trying to be anti-social it was just a habit he picked up. He would put himself in a position that could keep an eye on everybody and protect them in case something happened.

Anubis noticed Damian at the edge of the room and chuckled."Hey Damian are you still paranoid that something may happen or do you just not want to sit down?"

Damian flipped him off."Everybody has there quirks Anubis. This happens to be one of mine."

Lady Hel,Lucius, Belle, Markus, and Esmeralda all laughed. They each knew had an overprotective tendency towards anything that he starts to care for. There had been a time in each of their lives that Damian had taken a wound for them but got angry any time they tried to protect him. They also knew that while they considered him family he always thought that he was alone since he never bothered anyone to ask for help. Many times they didn't know he needed help until the ordeal had passed. They each hoped that with Abigail near him she might be able to change Damian and help him understand that no one needs to go through life alone.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 8:19 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She looked at Damian and Anubis only to sigh. "Damian, just sit down.", she said in a gentle voice. If he was going to sit down, then okay. But if he was not, she was not gonna do anything. It was more of a suggestion, yet there was a stern/demanding tone. Relaxing into the recliner she smiled a tired smile. As she curled her legs up under her,"So, I got a few jokes. It's more of lame stand up comedy though.", she let out a nervous giggle.

EternalKnight2013

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 8:31 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Now Damian didn't sit but he did join the group by standing behind Abigail. He placed his hands on her shoulders and began gently massaging them. When she had some jokes everybody quieted down and Anubis chuckled.

"Abigail I think most of us would like to know what kind of comedic mind lies in the head of the person who is mated to Prince Surly behind you. Please continue."Anubis heard Damian growl when he made the Prince Surly comment but didn't say anything else as he continued to massage Abigail.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 8:41 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She raised an eyebrow at the 'Prince Surly' bit. But just rolled her eyes and patted Damian's hand only to relax. "So, I had joined a writing club in High school. It was held on Wednesdays, and the club was held after school. So the teacher that let us borrow his classroom did not care if we wore hats after school hours.", she said, only to pause and sneezed into her arm. "Sorry about that, any way one Wednesday I took my fedora. It was the last class of the day and I put my hat on my desk, as I put my books under. This one guy walks by my desk and almost puts my hat on. I looked at him and go 'Nuh uh, you better put that back down.' He looked at me and did so, then the teacher hands out a quiz from the whole class. Soon enough most of the class is done with the quiz.", she said, only to giggle. "I had the most strict English teacher in the whole school, along with my class made up of mostly guys. And this guy goes 'Man I woulda look damn sexy in that hat.' I didn't even bother to look at I him and replied 'Yeah, you wish.' Even my teacher laughed at that, and so did all of his friends."

EternalKnight2013

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 8:59 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Everybody chuckled when Abigail finished her story. Damian was still gently massaging Abigail throughout her story and continued to massaging her.

Anubis stood up eventually and stretched before he said."Hey I think that me and Lady Hel should return to our pantheons. We just came to make sure Damian was alright since he hadn't been in contact with us. See you later."Then both Anubis and Lady Hel disappeared. After that Markus and Esmeralda got up as well."We should get going to. I have a bit of work tomorrow and Esmeralda has to return to her kids. It was a pleasure Abigail. Until we see you all again."Then they too left.

Lucius stood up and yawned."Yeah I'm a bit tired so I think I'm gonna hit the sack. See you tomorrow."He then left to his room.

Belle on the other hand went to find a movie to watch."You two want to watch a movie with me?"

Damian then cast his gaze to Abigail."Do you want to watch a movie Abi'?"  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:07 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She nodded and waved them off. Only to lean into Damian some more. When Belle and Damian asked if she wanted to watch the movie. She thought over it and nodded,"Sure, let's watch Magic Mike again. No, I'm just kiddin'!", she said only to glance up at Damian. Then smiled before looking at Belle,"We can watch, Gabriel Iglesias.", she said. Figuring they all needed the laughs.

EternalKnight2013

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:13 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian stiffened when Abigail mentioned Magic Mike but then relaxed when she said she was just kidding. Damian then placed a kiss on her cheek."I'm fine with Gabriel Iglesias."Damian then sat down on the arm of the chair that Abigail was sitting in.

Belle nodded at their choice and played a Gabriel Iglesias special. She then sat down in another chair and watched the special.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:16 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

When he sat on arm of the chair, she stood up and motioned for him to sit down. Then she sat on his lap, but more relaxed as her head was in the crook of his neck. She stayed up for about half way through the show. Only to fall asleep but did not realize she had fallen asleep.

EternalKnight2013

1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games