Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Classrooms
Language Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2017 1:31 pm
Genkawolf

the amazing kitsune

jɨh๏ €ώ๏ɲ ţąЌąβą

Jiho

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Walking into the classroom slowly seeing Moris and Jeffery he took a deep breath thinking but Jiho seemed to relaxed soon afterwards seeing that it was some students. "its quiet alright, class was going to be a little later today due to things and waking up so late. Other then that you have nothing to be sorry about and yes I can teach today just depends on what you both want to learn today or we keep going with what we were doing before?" he said tenderly. Walking with him he thought for a bit rubbing his neck as he sat down glancing over when he heard the question he shifted setting his bag down. "I put the flowers into a vase full of cold water once I cut an inch off all the stems. But it all depends on the person, you can put them in water to keep them longer for a bit or you can leave them out and dry them as decoration and poporie"{/b] he said softly.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2017 5:57 pm
User Image
Moris Stealth
"Continue where we left off from yesterday on the Japanese language by starting off with going over the homework you gave us" he answered and seated himself at a desk up front. Set his knack sack down then the flowers on one of the desk. "I wonder if there are any vases back at the house" he thought while listening to the teacher. "How would one go about drying them? And what would potpourri look like?" he asked thinking those seem like cooler options in immortalizing his first flowers he received from his boyfriend.
the amazing kitsune
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:16 am
Genkawolf
User Image
Moris Stealth
"Continue where we left off from yesterday on the Japanese language by starting off with going over the homework you gave us" he answered and seated himself at a desk up front. Set his knack sack down then the flowers on one of the desk. "I wonder if there are any vases back at the house" he thought while listening to the teacher. "How would one go about drying them? And what would potpourri look like?" he asked thinking those seem like cooler options in immortalizing his first flowers he received from his boyfriend.
the amazing kitsune
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Jeffery nodded and looked at the work “I think I saw some at the house before I left “ he said as he started practice his Japanese  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:20 am
User Image
Moris Stealth
"I probably shouldn't use one of them after all without the owner's permission. Unfortunately with his absence I cannot ask him and rather not get in trouble with another house owner again" Moris said in response to what Jeff said. He took out his notebook and the papers the teacher gave him yesterday to show that he is ready to learn also.
the amazing kitsune
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:45 pm
Genkawolf

the amazing kitsune

jɨh๏ €ώ๏ɲ ţąЌąβą

Jiho

Listening to the requests Jiho blinked softly as he nodded gently before he moved to pull the items our of his bag so that way they could start on the lesson and have at least a good day in the class. "Then we shall start from there and go. But to dry them out and make potpourri you can just separate the petals from the stems and leave them out in the open to dry just avoid the sun so they could dry out evenly and retain the smell. If you do not want them to be potpourri then you just can hang them up upside down with everything and let them dry on their own. It just all depends on if you want it for decoration with smell or just decoration" he said pulling the items out. Slowly he walked to the desk to sit down and looked over a bit "Who would like to start with the first question on the homework?" he said.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:57 pm
User Image
Moris Stealth
"My intentions are to keep them forever even be buried with them. I have that much sentimental value for them" Moris replied. "Its about pronunciation. All these letter will sound similar or double up with some words like how it happens with English, right? Like how e and i and y sound similar when used in a word. Does some of the letters split up into the vowels and consonants" he asked the teacher.
the amazing kitsune
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 10:25 am
Genkawolf

the amazing kitsune

jɨh๏ €ώ๏ɲ ţąЌąβą

Jiho

Sitting calmly Jiho listened before he gave him a soft smile and then looked down slightly and gently. "Well if you like Moris you can always put that in your will that you want to be buried with dried flowers or something that has sentimental value to you. If that is the case then they will have to honor it"he said calmly. Looking the sheet over to see what they had to do and then glanced over to the two calmly before he shifted pulling the answer sheet out. Nodding to the statement before he glanced over slightly "That is correct sometimes it might sound familiar and the words might sound close but have different meaning. Also you might have the same word just spelled differently" he said calmly. Moving he shifted calmly "Alright any other questions?" he asked

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 10:00 pm
User Image
Moris Stealth
"A will? At my age? Didn't think people still heed wills at this day and age. Only people in my life outside of this school is Mr and Mrs. Stealth and my boyfriend, Jeffery. Considering how expensive being buried can be depending on where you're buried might go with an alternative. I digress, I didn't mean to delve away from the lessons like that" Moris replied. "Is it, um..." he began to speak then looks down for a moment translating what he was trying to say from native language, German to English. "Is it imperative for us to understand the culture to get the context for some phrases and words?" he asked Jiho.
the amazing kitsune
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:39 pm
Genkawolf

the amazing kitsune

jɨh๏ €ώ๏ɲ ţąЌąβą

Jiho

Listening the whole time Jiho shifted slightly as he bite his own lip gently "Well it all depends on you really, but starting on a will is never a bad things so that way you have it ready when needed. But when it comes to burial then you can always decided to be cremated that way it will be a little cheaper if you want. But still do not worry or stress I haven't gotten my will done either so don't stress" he said gently. Thinking a bit he looked up slightly "No need to be sorry about delving away from the subject, we need to be able to talk about anything no matter what and you can with me. I want you to feel comfortable coming to me about anything" he said softly. Listening to Moris speak and trying to say some words while he thought to himself as he ran his hand through his hair to just thinking of how to answer things. "Well in some ways no, its good to know or understand when and how to use certain phases and words without them getting offend. But knowing the culture more does help, if needed we can go to China Town or some kind of japenese village her in the city if you like to learn more from it" he said.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 8:26 pm
User Image
Moris Stealth
"Sounds like a heavy topic and I would want to think over it some more on my own" Moris replied and side glances at Jeffery. "Like a student councilor or mentor?" he asked thinking it sounded a role that both job positions would fill aside from a teacher. "I appreciate the offer. There will probably be more times that I would seek help and knowledge from an trusting adult like you, Jiho" he said to him. "I've heard of China Tow, but I didn't know the Japanese had their own version of it. Maybe going to one could be a field trip. I've heard that is the sort of thing that language classes do when the students has a good grasp on small talk on the language their learning" he said he was really into class today, but hopes he wasn't taking any chances of Jeff speaking if he wanted to.

the amazing kitsune
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 8:46 pm
Genkawolf
User Image
Moris Stealth
"Sounds like a heavy topic and I would want to think over it some more on my own" Moris replied and side glances at Jeffery. "Like a student councilor or mentor?" he asked thinking it sounded a role that both job positions would fill aside from a teacher. "I appreciate the offer. There will probably be more times that I would seek help and knowledge from an trusting adult like you, Jiho" he said to him. "I've heard of China Tow, but I didn't know the Japanese had their own version of it. Maybe going to one could be a field trip. I've heard that is the sort of thing that language classes do when the students has a good grasp on small talk on the language their learning" he said he was really into class today, but hopes he wasn't taking any chances of Jeff speaking if he wanted to.

the amazing kitsune
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

((OOC:have no idea what y’all charcters are talking about so I don’t know what to say 😂😂😂😂))

Jeffery frowned at the work he had placed Infront of him maybe taking this was a bad idea he had a lot of trouble following what Moris and jiho were speaking about “I’m glad you’re haveing a easier time with this then me Moris “he said with a small chuckle as he scratched the back of his head  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:24 pm
User Image
Moris Stealth
"Not really. Every language has its challenges and everyone has their own pace" Moris responded. "Just happen to know what questions to ask from experience. Helps that we study together and practice often, right Jiho?" he asked the teacher. "Besides I really want that travelling promise to come true" he said referring to the plan to travel to Japan once they finished learning Japanese.

((OOC: The first part was about Moris wanting to be buried with the flowers Jeffery gave to him because their that valuable to him and ends with talking about living wills. Second part is about culture and getting to know it while learning the language.))
the amazing kitsune
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2017 8:54 pm
Genkawolf
User Image
Moris Stealth
"Not really. Every language has its challenges and everyone has their own pace" Moris responded. "Just happen to know what questions to ask from experience. Helps that we study together and practice often, right Jiho?" he asked the teacher. "Besides I really want that travelling promise to come true" he said referring to the plan to travel to Japan once they finished learning Japanese.

((OOC: The first part was about Moris wanting to be buried with the flowers Jeffery gave to him because their that valuable to him and ends with talking about living wills. Second part is about culture and getting to know it while learning the language.))
the amazing kitsune
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Jeffery chuckled softly “ I guess your right Moris and don’t worry I plan I’m keeping that promise to you “he said with a small smile as he gently squeezed the other males hand  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:00 pm
User Image
Moris Stealth
Moris squeezed back, "You better" he said with a chuckle. "Went through enough broken promise in this lifetime" he added. Looked back to the teacher, "So are we going to sing the alphabet or something to help remember it like English speaking people do?" he asked Jiho.

the amazing kitsune
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2017 11:38 am
Genkawolf
Sorry took so long to reply was giving Jeffery some time to reply.

the amazing kitsune
Sorry took so long to reply was giving Jeffery some time to reply.

jɨh๏ €ώ๏ɲ ţąЌąβą

Jiho

Jiho blinked as he looked over listening to the other two calmly before nodding to Moris softly "It is a heavy topic that is why that is something you always do at your pace and when you feel ready to talk about it" he said softly. Tenderly he nodded at Moris before looking at Jefffery seeing that he was a little lost as to what they were talking about so he wondered if he could do something to help ease him back into it. "We can go slow and make sure that you both can learn at the pace that helps you both. So Jeffery please if you are lost of confused about anything you can always ask me no matter what and I shall do my best to help you" he spoke calmly giving him a soft smile. Thinking about the request if they could go to a place like that he bite his bottom lip softly "Well I will look into it and see if there is a place like that so that so we can go and learn about the culture and such. I can do my best to get that done for you two and any other students that want to. " he said gently. Calmly he began to look the papers over but he listened in case the two wanted to ask something before glancing over to the two seeing how close they were and it made him smile glad the two were able to get this all close and communicating well. Shifting he looked over a bit "Well the more you practice and the more things you use to remember things the easier it will be for you. So always think of ways how you can remember them can be a song or similar word you know might be a way too. and for that we can but it will be different but I am sure that we can try and see how it goes" he said tenderly. Moving he went to see if he had a player or something that had the songs or not.

Classrooms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff