Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[Original] The Inn (7 rooms left) (ANNOUNCEMENT! See post 5) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

People Count!
  +1 ^_^
View Results

DaerilS

Liberal Codger

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 8:16 pm
He was...but this was rather strange for him and those were the only words that came to mind at the time. The seraphim stayed still, not pushing Tame away, but not begging for more. Quite frankly, he didn't understand the man's behavior towards him.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 8:20 pm
Tame released the neck and put his arm around his neck and glanced from the corner of his eye to him. "your not paying attention," he licked his neck.  

keriamatah

DaerilS

Liberal Codger

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 8:23 pm
"Then how do I?" he asked, unsure what he meant by paying attention if that the oposite of what he was doing.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 8:29 pm
he smiled and leaned back looking at him. "you don't notice, you really don't?" he blinked.  

keriamatah

DaerilS

Liberal Codger

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 8:30 pm
"Your actions I notice. Is there something more that I am missing?" he answered, looking him in the eyes. His golden eyes were gleaming slightly but the slits were as thin as ever and his brows were not in a submissive position.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 8:36 pm
he frowns and points down to his thigh. There layed a orange and red tinted fuzzy apendage resting on his thigh, the tip would twitch now and then, but other thab this is remained motionless.  

keriamatah

DaerilS

Liberal Codger

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 8:43 pm
The seraph looked down and blinked a few times, watching as the tip twitched and then looked back up to Tame without words, not knowing what to say.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 8:48 pm
he raises an eyebrow and sighes, he smiles slightly in amusement.
"oi, your really dense, it's a tail babe, just in case you didn't get it."
his smile widens and sits fully on top of him, scooting close, leting his tail rub against the bottom of his chest, he looks him in the eyes, sort of sad. "someone like you would be good for me." he growles, and attacks his mouth with his harshly.  

keriamatah

DaerilS

Liberal Codger

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 8:53 pm
He had known what it was, but what puzzled him was what species the man was but before he could ask he was kissed roughly. His eyes narrowed slightly at first, but he didn't fight back but nor did he give into it. Yami calmed his expression and then pulled back slowly to actually get his words out. "What exactly are you?"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 9:04 pm
Tame licked his lips, and again raised hie eyebrow. "a kitzune, a cute one." he sighs and jumps up off his lap. "you suck at kissing, not that you suck at sucking, but that's another lesson." He wags his tail from left to right as he walks to the chair and sits in it. He scratches his head, and finally a pair of orangish redish ears pop out of his head and he sighs annoyed with the added weight.

He looks back to his roommate bored. "you shouldn't try to rack your brain over me, when i'm on the rag, my emotions are like a volcano." he leans back in the chair and crosses his legs indian style.

"maybe i'll have your baby, babe." he chuckels to himself.  

keriamatah

DaerilS

Liberal Codger

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 9:12 pm
''A kitzune...now you make more sense," he spoke, mainly to himself as he watched him intently. This man was deffinatly the most ineteresting person he had come across in a very long time. Almost every little word he said made Yami speachless and stumped and he wondered why, no one was able to do that too him. "I don't know when to take you serious," Yami said, still looking to him, and looking him over. Maybe it was just his species, maybe he couldn't understand Tame simply because of what he was.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 9:20 pm
"and you never will, i'm a wild creature with two things on my mine, money and sex. hint the job description." He laughes, and puts his hands behind his head.
"you know foxes are known to be tricky and foolish, trusting and quick. perhaps your get confused because you are the exact opposite. you think too much, you take your time so as not to make a mistake, you keep course, and you relie on your talents and skills not intuition. opposites attract, babe." He smiles, showing one fang and chuckels slightly.  

keriamatah

DaerilS

Liberal Codger

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 9:28 pm
Perhaps he was right, after all the read both of their descriptions off to the word as if he had read them out of a dictionary. But Yamis' heart still lived in the past and he wasn't sure if he wanted the future to come. "You are right...but what as of now?" he replied.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 9:32 pm
"your not good enough for me, kitten, maybe when you grow, your heart will here me, yeh." He smiles and closes his eyes, leaning back on his arms.  

keriamatah

DaerilS

Liberal Codger

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 9:38 pm
Now that had him glaring. After all who said he wasn't good enough? He hadn't even done anything yet, not even started to respond to Tame's games, and yet here he was already judge at what he could and could not do. "Not good enough? I can prove you wrong there, buddy, " he answered, finally giving into his instigating personality, or at least Yami found it that way. He stood, walked straight over to his roommate and sat down on his lap, repeating the same thing Tame had done to him a few moments before. He kissed him roughly and his hands placed themselves on his shoulders. 'What has gotten into me?' he thought to himself.  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games