Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Princeton
OOC! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 4:07 am
JoeKoudo
TimeKeys

*helps to feet* "It is a pleasure Hayk." *smiles at him and lowers her hand. then watches him* "You are welcome...friend of a friend and new friend and ally of mine." *Smiles and turns a bit.* "To you as well. Remember this Hayk...whenever your darkness comes back...remember the fire that guided your path back to the light of day." *bows back and walks off. Leaving the area quite mysteriously*

(hehehe that was fun and interactive ^_^)

(Consider this a sample of my common work! mrgreen )

*as you leave, I turn around and go up to luke* "You ever, and I mean ever disappoint Kazuma, I know where you two live, I will hurt you." *eyes narrow, and strangely I dissipate virtually like an OZ avatar* "I will always be close." *Laughs manically as the body vanishes, and I reappear on Kazuma's laptop as a fully armored Nomadic warrior next to Kazuma's avatar, King Kazma, unsheathing my blade* "Let the duel begin!" *rings out an announcer*

(hahahaha dissipate virtually. I love that. It'll be interesting to RP in forum/guild then)  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 4:12 am
JoeKoudo

on a side note i found your charis profile kawaii in a smexy devilish way XD  

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

Kumorisky

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 4:20 am
TimeKeys

Did I succeed to entertain you lol?

Also I completely forget today is New Year Eve sweatdrop man I don't know if this year is a good one or bad one >.< I had many bad things happen but good has come from it.

What is everyone doing for new year?  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 4:21 am
Little Broken D0ll
TimeKeys

Did I succeed to entertain you lol?

Also I completely forget today is New Year Eve sweatdrop man I don't know if this year is a good one or bad one >.< I had many bad things happen but good has come from it.

What is everyone doing for new year?

yes yes you did lol  

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

Dikran The Communist

Generous Tycoon

7,200 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 4:29 am
TimeKeys
JoeKoudo

Well he is the *newly* Seemingly-Innocent, he is in the Psych office waiting room, waiting for any sort of interaction, check out the post if you want.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 4:31 am
TimeKeys

Thank god xD Romanian swears are funny when they are translated to literal terms c:  

Kumorisky

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 4:37 am
JoeKoudo
TimeKeys
JoeKoudo

Well he is the *newly* Seemingly-Innocent, he is in the Psych office waiting room, waiting for any sort of interaction, check out the post if you want.

lol i think that is one of the few places haven't read.

currently jayo is trying to understand what agraj is saying and agraj is all warmth heart heart heart

XD I will look into it  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 4:39 am
Little Broken D0ll
TimeKeys

Thank god xD Romanian swears are funny when they are translated to literal terms c:

hahahaa still that made it funnier  

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

Dikran The Communist

Generous Tycoon

7,200 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 4:47 am
TimeKeys
JoeKoudo
TimeKeys
JoeKoudo

currently jayo is trying to understand what agraj is saying and agraj is all warmth heart heart heart

XD I will look into it

Therapists office, just to make sure you know as a Hikikomori (Recovering from my mentality as we speak), I have grown to call them Psych's, not for confusion with Phycology, *wink, wink* Cheers love!  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 4:49 am
JoeKoudo
TimeKeys
JoeKoudo
TimeKeys
JoeKoudo

XD I will look into it

Therapists office, just to make sure you know as a Hikikomori (Recovering from my mentality as we speak), I have grown to call them Psych's, not for confusion with Phycology, *wink, wink* Cheers love!

lol i call them shrinks rom personal experience.

anyways amir's class is up minus picture XD now i should find images for xavier's temple/dojo home which is seperate from his class  

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

Kumorisky

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 4:53 am
TimeKeys

Man I can't wait to see Feonix's reaction to it all xD  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 4:54 am
Little Broken D0ll
TimeKeys

Man I can't wait to see Feonix's reaction to it all xD

hahahaha i wait for if sexy time happens or if jason ahem blocks again as that might turn it from forced seduction to fine we doing it anyways XD  

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

Dikran The Communist

Generous Tycoon

7,200 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 4:54 am
TimeKeys
JoeKoudo
TimeKeys
JoeKoudo
TimeKeys
JoeKoudo

XD I will look into it

anyways amir's class is up minus picture XD now i should find images for xavier's temple/dojo home which is seperate from his class

You wont be seeing Dikran at any Dojo/Temple, he already knows how to fight in the Traditional Soviet Sambo fist fighting styles, ask him about his origins, and none of it will be in English, it will be in Latin. xD He's still open for grabs gentle or non-gentlemen, he's a feisty one.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 4:57 am
JoeKoudo
TimeKeys
JoeKoudo
TimeKeys
JoeKoudo

XD I will look into it

You wont be seeing Dikran at any Dojo/Temple, he already knows how to fight in the Traditional Soviet Sambo fist fighting styles, ask him about his origins, and none of it will be in English, it will be in Latin. xD He's still open for grabs gentle or non-gentlemen, he's a feisty one.

the dojo/temple is Xavier's house! rofl rofl rofl

Weapons Class Dojo is already up hehe

and nah all my doms/sekes have ooc claims even if its not official ic

my only not claimed ooc is my extreme uke jayo

User Image
User Image ~phoenix
          Jayo ━━ Nataksi
          T H E xxxxINNOCENT
          age ━━ Fifteen ~ human age appearance
          phoenix ~ age unknown

grade ━━ Nineth
          personality ━━ shy, sweet, innocent to the point of gullible at times, naive, sheltered, loving, gentle, tolerant, romantic, girlyish at times, loving and caring

TimeKeys

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

Dikran The Communist

Generous Tycoon

7,200 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 5:03 am
TimeKeys

the dojo/temple is Xavier's house! rofl rofl rofl

Weapons Class Dojo is already up hehe

and nah all my doms/sekes have ooc claims even if its not official ic

my only not claimed ooc is my extreme uke jayo

User Image
User Image ~phoenix
          Jayo ━━ Nataksi
          T H E xxxxINNOCENT
          age ━━ Fifteen ~ human age appearance
          phoenix ~ age unknown

grade ━━ Nineth
          personality ━━ shy, sweet, innocent to the point of gullible at times, naive, sheltered, loving, gentle, tolerant, romantic, girlyish at times, loving and caring

TimeKeys

HE IS ADORABLE!

Would he like a Seke such as Dikran?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
          Dikran ━━ Makre
          T H E xxxxSeemingly Innocent
          age ━━ Sixteen
          grade ━━ Ten
          personality ━━ Dikran is Jittery,Observant, Quiet, and Violent.

JoeKoudo

Princeton

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games