Welcome to Gaia! ::

Revolution: Gaia ©

Back to Guilds

Tags: Gaia, Revolution, Change, Cash Shop, Gaia Cash 

Reply 🌟Revolution: Gaia - General Discussion and info.
📣 Introduce yourself here so we can welcome you! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

O c t 1 9 9 8

Timid Darling

10,650 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 3:02 pm
Javier Cross
T0ki3
Javier Cross
T0ki3
Javier Cross
T0ki3
â–º-----â—„
l。◕ω◕。l T0ki3 says:
*shy* E-Ello... redface

I'm T0ki3 D0ki3 0ki3 D0ki3, T0ki3 for short! I've been a Gaia member since 2004 and I am worried of how Gaia has changed. It is a tad frightening, but it seems Gaia is now revolved around Gaia cash. It is a very controversial predicament indeed. I must say I am glad that Gaia is still flourishing with a life, but one it is obviously struggling to maintain. Thus, I have decided instead of leaving that I will join the fight against the cause that created such a situation: Gaia Cash. If Gaia could return to its better days when it did not revolve around Gaia Cash, I would be more than grateful. With the present condition gaia is in, I do not believe it will be around in the future...

Either way, I'll help out as much as possible! biggrin

Pleasure to meet you, sir.

â–º-----â—„
l。◕ω◕。l T0ki3 says:
Pleasure to meet you too! biggrin

People who've been around far longer than I have been are always interesting, no lies or jokes.
Have you ever role-played before? ^_^

â–º-----â—„
l。◕ω◕。l T0ki3 says:
Haha, I understand. People who have been on longer than I have amaze me. xd
And yes! I love role-playing and do so on a daily basis. biggrin

You even done role-plays for the Potter-world and dot hack(.hack) even?
If yes, I'll be all the more intrigued.

â–º-----â—„
l。◕ω◕。l T0ki3 says:
Sadly, I have not joined a roleplay based on either subject though I must admit a Potter-world related role-play sounds like fun! whee
I am in two role-plays at the moment which have to do with College life though one is about super powers aka Power Hearts and the other is about virtual characters from animes, mangas, stories, and comics around the world escape into real life and are sent to a school with average college students aka Bacharu Shock.
I am always up for new role-plays! ^-^

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 3:02 pm
Javier Cross
In any case, you seem so pretty.
Don't let this fact change. redface

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
" Target acquired. "

»»» O-ok. redface

" Shutting down. "

M00NDR0PS

Married Otaku

19,640 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Marshmowlette

Squishy Marshmowlette

40,675 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Pokekaiju Contest Extraordinaire! 500
  • Marshmowlette 500
PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 3:03 pm
★ That I can agree with. I usually just look through to see the item threads and what people think of new features, rarely do I post.

xx I met my fate xx

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 3:04 pm
Javier Cross
Anja Sedai
Hey, I'm Anja. Been on Gaia since late 'o4 and have been on pretty constantly. I lurk and occasionally post in the GCD and the Books forums. I used to donate occasionally to Gaia, but now I'm so put off that I've stopped spending any cash here. There are other ways I can spend my money where I feel more appreciated as a customer.

Lately I've been frustrated with not only the aggressive and overwhelming push of Gaia Cash, but also the treatment of site features. If things don't make money they end up forgotten or trashed even if they contribute to the overall enjoyment and functioning of the site. Gaia seems to not care about the community anymore. At least not the parts of the community that can't make it shitloads of money.

I still love this site and much of its staff and really don't want to see it fail.

We are pleased to see you on board, actually.
Great to see you in the campaign, Anja Sedai.
Sadly this isn't a matter we can't just simply Balefire though, isn't it? emo
If that were the case, I'd go with a fusion of a Potter-world Avada Kedavra(Killing Curse) and a dot hack-verse Data Drain and see if that works.

Oh, how I would love to balefire Flynn's Chest/Booty into non-existence. stressed  

Anja Sedai

Timely Traveler

20,450 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150

xx I met my fate xx

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 3:06 pm
Chidori Rain
★ That I can agree with. I usually just look through to see the item threads and what people think of new features, rarely do I post.

xx I met my fate xx

Yup. When Winter posts the item lists I always check. Other than that I avoid the place. I used to do that with SF but now I'm in there all the time. XD  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 3:09 pm
T0ki3
Javier Cross
T0ki3
Javier Cross
T0ki3

â–º-----â—„
l。◕ω◕。l T0ki3 says:

People who've been around far longer than I have been are always interesting, no lies or jokes.

â–º-----â—„
l。◕ω◕。l T0ki3 says:

â–º-----â—„
l。◕ω◕。l T0ki3 says:
Sadly, I have not joined a roleplay based on either subject though I must admit a Potter-world related role-play sounds like fun! whee
I am in two role-plays at the moment which have to do with College life though one is about super powers aka Power Hearts and the other is about virtual characters from animes, mangas, stories, and comics around the world escape into real life and are sent to a school with average college students aka Bacharu Shock.

If I say that elsewhere my friends and I are part of a group that includes but not limits to having Potter-world Related Projects that are more or less dot hack-inspired, would you believe me?

Anja Sedai
Oh, how I would love to balefire Flynn's Chest/Booty into non-existence. stressed

I remember that Attack Weave, that's the one Reality-Warping Attack spell that both the Potter-world AK and the dot hack(.hack)-verse Data Drain Attacks would like to grow up to become, actually. emotion_jawdrop

Have you heard of Tenchi Muyo as well?

Aperture Sentry Turret
''

Pleased to have you on board. redface  

Javier Cross

O c t 1 9 9 8

Timid Darling

10,650 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 3:25 pm
Javier Cross
T0ki3
Javier Cross
T0ki3
Javier Cross
T0ki3

â–º-----â—„
l。◕ω◕。l T0ki3 says:

â–º-----â—„
l。◕ω◕。l T0ki3 says:

â–º-----â—„
l。◕ω◕。l T0ki3 says:

If I say that elsewhere my friends and I are part of a group that includes but not limits to having Potter-world Related Projects that are more or less dot hack-inspired, would you believe me?

â–º-----â—„
l。◕ω◕。l T0ki3 says:
Well, it would be a bit odd if you made that up in your head, so I suppose I must believe you. xd
That's pretty cool! biggrin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 3:33 pm
T0ki3
Javier Cross
T0ki3
Javier Cross
T0ki3

â–º-----â—„
l。◕ω◕。l T0ki3 says:

â–º-----â—„
l。◕ω◕。l T0ki3 says:

â–º-----â—„
l。◕ω◕。l T0ki3 says:
Well, it would be a bit odd if you made that up in your head, so I suppose I must believe you. xd
That's pretty cool! biggrin

To sum up what's happening in a nutshell, it goes like this:
5-6 years after the War against Voldemort ends, a Major Power Vacuum was left behind, Dark Wizard Factions plus Undead Vampire Legions are at war with each other and now during a War Reunion bad things are happening.

Does that sum up the basics of what's going on, there?  

Javier Cross

xx I met my fate xx

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 7:09 pm
Hey guys, just a note that this thread should be for introductions and very brief welcomes only. You can chat all you want in the chat subforum. <3

I know I'm definitely guilty of chatting here too so I'm very sorry for that.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 7:38 pm
User Image

Hiya! It's Kitty~ ^ ^ Been around Gaia for almost 6 years now! Manga, Anime, Music, and Cutesy Things are all my loves. ♥ I joined this guild a few days ago~ I've been roaming around in the petitions and seen a crap ton about GC complaints and some I couldn't agree more with and some are a bit extreme. But now I'm here~ emotion_yatta
yum_cupcake
User Image

sweetkittycupcake

Cluttered Witch

A Thief Appears

Shadowy Bookworm

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 7:39 pm
Finally getting in on this action. emotion_dowant

Just joined a second ago, so hiya. Have not been in a guild that was not my own in quite a while, so this may take me a while to actually get involved. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 8:05 pm
sweetkittycupcake
User Image

Hiya! It's Kitty~ ^ ^ Been around Gaia for almost 6 years now! Manga, Anime, Music, and Cutesy Things are all my loves. ♥ I joined this guild a few days ago~ I've been roaming around in the petitions and seen a crap ton about GC complaints and some I couldn't agree more with and some are a bit extreme. But now I'm here~ emotion_yatta
yum_cupcake
User Image

Hiya Kitty!!

I'm so happy to see you here with us. WELCOME!!! heart  

Madame Xiva

Enduring Gaian

Madame Xiva

Enduring Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 8:07 pm
Xaetorase
Finally getting in on this action. emotion_dowant

Just joined a second ago, so hiya. Have not been in a guild that was not my own in quite a while, so this may take me a while to actually get involved. sweatdrop

Hiya Xaetorase!! I must tell you that I'm especially honored that the guild you chose to join that's not your own is OURS! It's such a pleasure to have you here, and I would like to extend a personal welcome to you. I'm thrilled that you decided to join us!  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 8:16 pm
Madame Xiva
Hiya Xaetorase!! I must tell you that I'm especially honored that the guild you chose to join that's not your own is OURS! It's such a pleasure to have you here, and I would like to extend a personal welcome to you. I'm thrilled that you decided to join us!

Thankya! Every time I consider joining one, I always get intimidated and slink away. But, this is for a cause I truly believe in since I've been on this site since 2004, and have watched it plundered to all hell by the recent happenings. I will admit to spending...uh, somewhere near $30? Definitely not more than $40, but I think that is enough out of me.

And that was also when the Cash Shop was first announced, and I thought it was a way to help them pay their employees. emotion_facepalm I know it is, but when I see a virtual item that does not actually exist and could easily disappear should the site go under for OVER $400 (!?) that is when I say no.  

A Thief Appears

Shadowy Bookworm

Madame Xiva

Enduring Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 8:20 pm
Xaetorase

Thankya! Every time I consider joining one, I always get intimidated and slink away. But, this is for a cause I truly believe in since I've been on this site since 2004, and have watched it plundered to all hell by the recent happenings. I will admit to spending...uh, somewhere near $30? Definitely not more than $40, but I think that is enough out of me.

And that was also when the Cash Shop was first announced, and I thought it was a way to help them pay their employees. emotion_facepalm I know it is, but when I see a virtual item that does not actually exist and could easily disappear should the site go under for OVER $400 (!?) that is when I say no.

Well, I am quite honored that you not only considered joining us, but that you went through with it. Please let me assure you that there is no reason to be intimidated here: You are amongst friends that share your sentiments, as I do.

There are plenty of ideas and projects not only planned, but many that are gearing up to kick off very soon, so browse to your heart's content and see if any of them are a good fit for you. I'm hopeful and optimistic that one or more of these focused efforts will fit the bill. Please don't be shy when it comes to suggesting a solution or action we all might be willing and able to undertake.

There are so many of us that feel the way you do, and it's for that reason we're all here. Enough is enough.  
🌟Revolution: Gaia - General Discussion and info.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games