Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Non-Anime Related
The Official Rant Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Syrotek
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 6:31 pm
Cami_Kaminari
Iyamashi
Cami_Kaminari
That b***h stood me up!! GRRRRR!!! scream We planned this last week, and he forgot???? I am so pissed off at him right now!! stressed
...He is a jerk eh? Have you tried calling him? That might help sometime. But please, do calm down. 3nodding
He called a few hours after we were supposed to meet.. said he forgot... how do you just forget?? Whatever... I didn't tell him that I was mad, but I think he knew.. my voice was a little on the icy side... Unless he calls me, I'm not talking to him until Monday... xp
Dump him! Dump him!!!

...sorry... sweatdrop
It was none of my business.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 6:34 pm
Cami_Kaminari
He called a few hours after we were supposed to meet.. said he forgot... how do you just forget?? Whatever... I didn't tell him that I was mad, but I think he knew.. my voice was a little on the icy side... Unless he calls me, I'm not talking to him until Monday... xp

Ah sweatdrop atlease he remembered later. I had a friend that forgets completely. That really hurt.  

Jinshi Yu

Syrotek
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 6:39 pm
lonniedi
Cami_Kaminari

Ah sweatdrop atlease he remembered later. I had a friend that forgets completely. That really hurt.
But I don't see how he could have forgotten about it in the first place.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 6:43 pm
Iyamashi
lonniedi
Cami_Kaminari

I don't see how either. When people do stuff like that it makes me soo mad, but I guess I'm being a little bit of a hypocrite.  

Jinshi Yu

Viva la Courtney
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 6:46 pm
lonniedi
Cami_Kaminari

They only reason he called was because I called him earlier when he wasn't there.. I thought he was coming to meet me, but it turns out he was at his friend's house... stare  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 6:46 pm
lonniedi
Iyamashi
lonniedi
Cami_Kaminari

I don't see how either. When people do stuff like that it makes me soo mad, but I guess I'm being a little bit of a hypocrite.
Hey, you have all rights to be mad.

To everyone out there: If I ever do that, please just shoot me. xp  

Syrotek
Crew

Jinshi Yu

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 6:51 pm
Cami_Kaminari
They only reason he called was because I called him earlier when he wasn't there.. I thought he was coming to meet me, but it turns out he was at his friend's house... stare

Ah okay, then I hope you don't mind if I take out some anger with you. Things like that.. argh... stressed  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 6:56 pm
lonniedi
Cami_Kaminari

Ah okay, then I hope you don't mind if I take out some anger with you. Things like that.. argh... stressed
Go ahead.. be angry..
scream SCREAM FEST!!! scream  

Viva la Courtney
Crew

Syrotek
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 6:59 pm
Cami_Kaminari
lonniedi
Cami_Kaminari

Go ahead.. be angry..
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 7:02 pm
Iyamashi
Cami_Kaminari
lonniedi
Cami_Kaminari

Go ahead.. be angry..
User Image
heh.. BOOM...  

Viva la Courtney
Crew

Syrotek
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 7:06 pm
Cami_Kaminari
Iyamashi
Cami_Kaminari
lonniedi
Cami_Kaminari

Go ahead.. be angry..
User Image
heh.. BOOM...
expresses your mood doesn't it? blaugh  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 7:07 pm
Iyamashi
Cami_Kaminari
Iyamashi
Cami_Kaminari
lonniedi
Cami_Kaminari

Go ahead.. be angry..
User Image
heh.. BOOM...
Perfectly... *desperetly wants to explode*
stressed  

Viva la Courtney
Crew

Jinshi Yu

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 7:10 pm
Iyamashi
[http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y35/Iyamashi/destruccion.gif[/img]

-pokes the smilie- xd Perfect expression.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 7:11 pm
Cami_Kaminari
Iyamashi
Cami_Kaminari
Iyamashi
Cami_Kaminari
lonniedi
Cami_Kaminari

Go ahead.. be angry..
User Image
heh.. BOOM...
stressed
aww, none of us want you to explode cami-chan. just the smiley, not you.  

Syrotek
Crew

Viva la Courtney
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 7:25 pm
Iyamashi
Cami_Kaminari
Iyamashi
Cami_Kaminari
Iyamashi
Cami_Kaminari
lonniedi
Cami_Kaminari

Go ahead.. be angry..
User Image
heh.. BOOM...
stressed
aww, none of us want you to explode cami-chan. just the smiley, not you.
GRRR... I'm still pissed off... scream stressed
I just wanna... just wanna.. ARGH!! *punches the wall and leaves a huge hole* stressed  
Non-Anime Related

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games