Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vocaloids Loverss

Back to Guilds

A group for EVERYTHING Vocaloid, pictures, songs, rps, everything Vocaloid! 

Tags: Vocaloid, role play, anime, music, vocaloids 

Reply Vocaloid RolePlay(1x1)
LukaXGakupo: Purple and Pink broken Hearts ( closed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tetothebreadlover

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:11 am
"Well, I'm still very glad to meet you," Gakupo's mom said smiling. "We've been wanting to meet you, since Gakupo was so happy when you started dating." Gakupo tried to hide the embarrassed look on his face.

Aoi wrapped his arms around Shinzo and kissed him deeper.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:12 pm
"Oh really?" Luka asked and looked at Gakupo. "Well at lest we now met eachother." She said with a smile.

Shinzo moaned slightly and kept kissing.  

tokyoloverTM

tetothebreadlover

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:33 pm
Gakupo's mom nodded. "Next time, we'll invite you two too our home."

Aoi was happy to have Shinzo all to himself for once. He slipped his tongue into Shinzo's mouth.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:39 pm
Luka smiled more and nodded. "Yes that would be nice. I would love to see your house."

Shinzo moaned slightly more and swirled his tongue with Aoi's.  

tokyoloverTM

tetothebreadlover

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:51 pm
"Our home is your home," Gakupo's mom said with a smile.

Aoi parted from Shinzo's lips and trailed his kisses down to Shinzo's neck, licking and sucking on it.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:55 pm
"Thank you." Luka said and shook Gakupo slightly. "Hey you are barely talking Gakupo."

Shinzo wrapped his arm's around Aoi. "Well this is new."  

tokyoloverTM

tetothebreadlover

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:05 pm
"Oh sorry," Gakupo said with a sheepish grim. "Just don't know what to say." His mom sighed. "Just like your father." His dad gave him a thumbs up.

Aoi ignored Shinzo. "Listen up, you're mine, got that? Nobody can have you but me."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:08 pm
Luka looked at Gakupo then his father and giggled. "They were alot alike but so far she hasen't seen his father be a perv. "Father like son."

Shinzo blinked and gave him a slight blank look. "Hey...Im the one who say's that..."  

tokyoloverTM

tetothebreadlover

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:12 pm
"True..." Gakupo's mom said with a sigh. "Hey Luka, " Gakupo asked. "What are your parents like?"

Aoi was quiet for a while. "... I love you."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:23 pm
Luka laughed a little more then stoped when Gakupo asked about her parent's. She was quiet for a moment. "Which ones...?"

Shinzo couldn't help but blush a little. "I love you too Aoi..."  

tokyoloverTM

tetothebreadlover

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:28 pm
Gakupo was a bit confused. "Both?"

Aoi looked at Shinzo's face. "Are you... /blushing/?" He loved catching Shinzo blush. He looked so cute and embarrassed.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:34 pm
Luka looked away from Gakupo and sighed softly. " I never new my real father because he left my real mother before I was born. I lived with my mother till about I was five then I went under foster care because she couldn't afored to take care of me. I have lived with 7 foster families in my life. I haven't seen my real mother since the day she let me go. I guess her life didn't get any better because she never did come back for me."

Shinzo looked down a little so his face would cover his eye's and he didn't say anything.  

tokyoloverTM

tetothebreadlover

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:39 pm
Gakupo stayed quiet for a long time. "Luka... I'm sorry for bringing if up."

Aoi chuckled. "I love it when you blush~" he teased.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:43 pm
Luka shook her head. "No its fine. I should of told you sooner." She said then got up. "Well im going to get us all some icecream." She said, putting on a smile before she walked to the freezer.

"Shut up..." Shinzo muttered.  

tokyoloverTM

tetothebreadlover

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:47 pm
Gakupo looked down, upset at what he asked. "Oh, doesn't your best friend love ice cream?" Gakupo's mom asked him, eager to change the subject. Gakupo nodded. "Yeah, that's Kaito."

Aoi smirked. "Makes you look cute."  
Vocaloid RolePlay(1x1)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games