Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 03. ✿ - - - Role Playing
Jack Ace - 1 x 1 - Psykfall & MissMoony Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mahou prince

Sweetheart

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:33 am
MissMoony13

User Image

User Image
"Watch me move when I lose, when I lose it hard. Get you off with the touch dancin' in the dark"

Cameron told Jax to put the pills down. But did he listen? Of course he didn't. Why would he? He knew what he wanted to do. He knew that he wanted to be left alone and sleep or something. Just to calm down. And taking random pills would probably make him relax. Or so he believed.

Jax's wrist was grabbed and he was pulled down to the floor and into Cameron's warm embrace. It hurt like hell when Cameron grabbed his wrist but Jax never uttered a word about it. He just looked at the boy with a killing look on his face. "Let. Go. Of. Me" he said in a very unfriendly tone.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:00 am
User ImageUser Image
User Image
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Jamming≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Cameron held tightly onto Jax. He grabbed the bottle of pills and swatted Jax's hand. "No! No Jax! No!" he said, adding a hint of warning to his tone. He held tighter to the man, a look of annoyance crossing his features.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Wearing≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
{{Out Of Chemistry: NO! *slap*}}

Psykfall

Cinnabun Gryffie

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

mahou prince

Sweetheart

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:06 am
MissMoony13

User Image

User Image
"Watch me move when I lose, when I lose it hard. Get you off with the touch dancin' in the dark"

Cameron refused to let go of Jax. Instead he just took the bottle of pills from Jax and swatted his hand, telling him No. Jax didn't want to listen and tried to get loose from the younger boy's grip but without success. He growled slightly in annoyance as he couldn't get loose. "Let go of me!" he said, louder than before but still with a very unfriendly tone.

OOC;; Ouch!  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:09 am
User ImageUser Image
User Image
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Jamming≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Cameron held Jax in a more loving manor. He kissed the man, hoping to distract him. He knew Jax liked sex, and Andrew did too. Hmmmm....
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Wearing≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
{{Out Of Chemistry: Jax is being abused!}}

Psykfall

Cinnabun Gryffie

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

mahou prince

Sweetheart

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:12 am
MissMoony13

User Image

User Image

Jax noticed how Cameron held on to him more lovingly. And then, all of sudden, he was kissed. Like out of the blue. All Jax's tensions and anger went away and was replaced by confusion. He just blinked a few times before replying to the kiss.

OOC;; I notice!  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:16 am
User ImageUser Image
User Image
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Jamming≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Cameron kissed Jax harder, trying to remember what the man had taught him. He let his tongue begin to explore the man's mouth and smiled a bit.

Andrew watched as Cam began to kiss Jax. "No! That's my Jaspsks!" he said, pushing Cam out of the way. Andrew pulled JAx into a deeper, more passionate kiss.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Wearing≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
{{Out Of Chemistry: Jax is being loved!}}

Psykfall

Cinnabun Gryffie

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

mahou prince

Sweetheart

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:22 am
MissMoony13

User Image

User Image

Jax gently touched Cameron's cheek as the kiss got more intense. He wasn't as sloppy as before, or maybe it was only because Jax's was both high and drunk that he didn't take notice of it. But then, just as sudden as the kiss came, it was gone for a second and replaced by a pair of other lips. A deeper and more passionate kiss. This time it was Andrew. It seemed like he was jealous of Cameron. He also said that Jax was his.

OOC;; Indeed he is! Oh, how he must feel loved and special!  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:27 am
User ImageUser Image
User Image
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Jamming≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Cameron sighed. At least both of them were occupied. He sat back, making sure neither was harmed.

Andrew tipped Jax backward. Now he was laying on top. He pulled Jax's pants off, and shoved himself inside. He kissed harder, holding out.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Wearing≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
{{Out Of Chemistry: Yes! Cammie's just like "Heck yes!"}}

Psykfall

Cinnabun Gryffie

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

mahou prince

Sweetheart

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:37 am
MissMoony13

User Image

User Image

Jax was tipped backwards, getting Andrew on top of him. Cameron, on the other hand, just sat there and watched them. Probably so they wouldn't hurt each other or something like that.

Andrew pulled Jax's pants off again and pushed himself inside. Jax's eyes widened slightly but he couldn't help but letting a moan pass his lips. The kiss from Andrew deepened and Jax more than happily kissed him back. He was a bit embarrassed though that Cameron was watching. He wasn't used to have someone watch him have sex, even though it had happened a few times.

OOC;; I would've been like that as well! xD  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:45 am
User ImageUser Image
User Image
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Jamming≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Andrew kissed Jax harder. He looked up at his brother and frowned. "Go 'way!" he shouted, and glared at his brother. He went back to kissing Jax, harder and a bit more sloppily.

Cameron sighed again. He scooted back a few feet, giving them space.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Wearing≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
{{Out Of Chemistry: Yes! Cammie's just like "Heck yes!"}}

Psykfall

Cinnabun Gryffie

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

mahou prince

Sweetheart

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:51 am
MissMoony13

User Image

User Image

The kisses became harder and somewhat more violent. Not that Jax minded; he kinda liked that way. Andrew looked at his brother and told him to go away before returning to kissing Jax, a bit sloppier this time though. Cameron didn't leave the two alone - he just moved a few feet back.

A moan slipped past Jax's lips from time to time. He grabbed a hold of Andrew's arm. When the kiss got too intense and when he was running out of air, he turned his head to the side to get new air. He looked over at Cameron but didn't say anything. He just whimpered and moaned as Andrew moved inside of him.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:55 am
User ImageUser Image
User Image
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Jamming≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Andrew smiled when Jax moaned. But moaning isn't what he wanted. No, he wanted screaming in orgasmic pleasure. He kissed hard, and moved a bit faster, hoping to elicit the right reaction.

Cameron watched them, feeling more than a little awkward. He blushed brightly, feeling very out of place.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Wearing≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
{{Out Of Chemistry: Cammie's super awkward! }}

Psykfall

Cinnabun Gryffie

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

mahou prince

Sweetheart

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:02 pm
MissMoony13

User Image

User Image

Jax kept watching Cameron as the boy just blushed more and more. He looked like he felt very awkward. Well, Jax would've felt like that as too. Jax turned his head towards Andrew just in time to get kissed again. Hard. Deep. Passionate. The movements became faster making it feel like it was harder as well. Jax cried out in pleasure and took a firmer grip of Andrew's arms. "Oh...GOD!" was everything he could say. Lovely.

OOC;; Who wouldn't!?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:06 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Jamming≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Andrew rewarded Jax with a kiss, and another twist of his hips. He got what he wanted, but now, he wanted more! He kissed the man harder, biting and licking a bit.

Cameron noticed Jax watching, seconds before he got excited about something Andrew had done. Cameron scooted a bit farther away, giving them even more space.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Wearing≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
{{Out Of Chemistry: Uh... Andrew? He'd jump in and make someone else feel awkward! }}

Psykfall

Cinnabun Gryffie

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

mahou prince

Sweetheart

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:18 pm
MissMoony13

User Image

User Image

Andrew seemed to be pleased by Jax's reaction. Jax wrapped his arms around the younger boy's neck and eagerly kissed him back. The moans were turned into screams of both pain and pleasure and his eyes rolled back slightly. Andrew kissed him harder, biting and licking his lips as well. "An-Andrew... I'm.." he managed to say between the loud moans. He was trying to tell him he was about to come, but that wasn't as easy as he'd thought.

OOC;; That's...true. But that's Andrew we're talking about!  
03. ✿ - - - Role Playing

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff