Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
That's right, this is the b***h FIT thread! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pyres

Enduring Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 6:10 pm
WHAT THE HELL FAYREN!? WHY DID YOU HAVE TO SPIT ON THE POSE I DESIRED MOST FROM MY ZODIAC?!

Cancer Sleeves, the item looks GOOD... oh but wait, here's some random grey splotches that will totally ruin your avatar unless you're all grey!

.. Thanks a freaking lot.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 6:45 pm
the flying penguin
I can't sleep and its 6:26am emotion_donotwant

I always say, when more then one person can't sleep. Have a party ><  

Sparkling Anon

Sparkling Giver

18,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Tipsy 100

kimono girl snotty

Kawaii Noob

11,850 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 9:04 pm
Why do the cutest shoes hurt my feet the most crying  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 9:27 pm
goddamn cat, sitting on my notes when I'm trying to take an online test emotion_donotwant

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

the flying penguin

Dapper Dabbler

9,075 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 9:58 pm
Slick Southpaw
goddamn cat, sitting on my notes when I'm trying to take an online test emotion_donotwant

I know your pain. The entire floor could be filled with all my notes and my cat would know to sit on the exact ones I'm trying to read. I also have to keep decoy pencils on hand for when she tries to attack the one I'm using.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 10:10 pm
the flying penguin
Slick Southpaw

I know your pain. The entire floor could be filled with all my notes and my cat would know to sit on the exact ones I'm trying to read. I also have to keep decoy pencils on hand for when she tries to attack the one I'm using.
D: I even set aside space for them so if they wanted to bother me, they could without interfering with my work.

BUT NO FATASS CAT HAS TO SIT HIS BIG BUTT ON WHAT I AM TRYING TO SCRIBBLE DOWN.

I have to hide my scrubs from one of my other kittehs. Any clothing of mine that is left within easy reach, she makes a nest out of it. Ignores everyone else's and just sits on my stuff. Mom thinks its cute because aww kitteh loves ******** you cat, I don't care; you have white fur and it gets everywhere

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

the flying penguin

Dapper Dabbler

9,075 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 10:14 pm
Slick Southpaw
the flying penguin
Slick Southpaw

D: I even set aside space for them so if they wanted to bother me, they could without interfering with my work.

BUT NO FATASS CAT HAS TO SIT HIS BIG BUTT ON WHAT I AM TRYING TO SCRIBBLE DOWN.

I have to hide my scrubs from one of my other kittehs. Any clothing of mine that is left within easy reach, she makes a nest out of it. Ignores everyone else's and just sits on my stuff. Mom thinks its cute because aww kitteh loves ******** you cat, I don't care; you have white fur and it gets everywhere

Haha yep, sounds like my cat. She also likes to sit on my dad's hands while he's trying to type and I have to rescue him.
Our other cat has an endless supply of fur. She reminds me of pigpen from Peanuts, but instead of having a dirt cloud she has a fur cloud that gets on everything D: Even When I was away at college she still was able to get her fur all over my stuff. It's like her superpower or something.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 10:27 pm
It's cold!! emotion_donotwant It's snowing and it's cold and my dad is the heater nazi.

I am not built for Chicago in the winter gonk  

loups-garoux

Wily Werewolf

16,825 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Doggone It! 100

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:04 pm
emotion_donotwant Of course the school's website where all the school information is located for homework assignments and online classes fails when I am in the middle of writing my paper.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:02 pm
Real Life:
My partner went to Sydney for a holiday at the very last minute and left me with so much work to do. And the weather is way too hot here.

Gaia:
I donated nearly 9 mil to a friend because it was his birthday and he hasn't been on since last year's Halloween. Get online once in a while damn.

Google

Noob

Pyres

Enduring Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 6:43 am
Real Life - I was told to go to sleep early so we could go to the store, muchless got chewed out about it yesterday. What happened? My parents [Yes I still live with my parents, sorry for being technically crippled and the economy kicking me in the a**.] stayed up all night, LAUGHING their a** off.. nearly making it impossible for me to sleep for one and now they finally passed out.. at 7 AM.

... YEAH... =_=

Gaia? Ran into this one girl who scammed me with a fake story, see if there's one thing I can't stand it's people taking advantage of my kindness. So she knows she owes me 5 million gold, yet I can't get it off her.. had someone 'kindly relay the message for me' got the response. "******** off b***h!"

.. Yep.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:42 am
Why are university application deadlines so friggin' early! And now my parents are ganging up on me because I think I'm going to miss said deadline...

You guys are the ones advertising that I'm going to UBC in the fall when I haven't even applied yet! You're practically setting me up for failure here. emotion_donotwant

GirlPuck

Dedicated Hoarder

DC-Chan

Mega Noob

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:10 pm
Too much ******** homework.

Should not have signed up to take 20 credits this semester.

But I need to if I want to graduate on time. I can't afford another 21k semester.

emotion_donotwant

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:13 pm
I feel another headache coming on, screw you genetics!

And don't expect me to thank you for getting me food when it's your ******** leftovers from a restaurant.

You didn't get me food, you got yourself food and that is what is left over. This isn't a lion pride where you are the "king" of the pride and get the first bite of the kill and we get whatever is left.

If I get someone food, it is a whole uneaten meal, it's not leftovers from whatever I did not eat.  

Jayce Reinhardt

Divine Muse

[color=emo]

Salty Rogue

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 1:06 pm
I had an amazing dream last night

absolutely amazing.

i would kill to have a dream like that every night.

except at the very last second of the very best part, s**t started falling apart.

i ******** IT COULD HAVE BEEN THE BEST DREAM EVER BUT NOPE.  
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games