Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Quidditch Stands A Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 1:36 am
User Image
User Image

God ßłεss υs everyone. We're a ßяøкεη ρεøρℓε living under ℓøα∂ε∂ ℊυη.

And it can't be øυтƒøυℊ♄т, it can't be øυт∂øηε, it can't be øυтmαт¢♄ε∂, it can't be øυтяυη.

Jayden sat down on the bleachers, awaiting the Quidditch Match to begin. This looked to be quite a good game. The two teams on the pitch today seemed to be the strongest competitors and the most experienced. If Jayden had to chose however, he would have to say that Hufflepuff would bring this one home, but he would never say that out-loud. Truth be told, the Seeker is where the mismatch is. The keeper position as well. The Gryffindor's have a second year at Keeper and a fourth year in the Seeker position, compared to Hufflepuff's fifth year keeper and sixth year seeker. The experience usually says it all, but who knows? Maybe the second year will turn out to be the female version of Oliver Wood. One could never tell.

Now, there he sit, bored out of his mind. He wondered if Newlyn was attending the game. He tried to tell her, but his paper airplane may have never gotten to her. He really never knew if it go there or not. It was enchanted yes, but that's barring any outside forces don't get to it first. So, he just waited, hoping she did.

God sα√ε υs everyone. Will we ßυяη inside the ƒiяεs of a thousand sυηs?

For the sins of our ♄αη∂s, the sins of our тøηℊυεs, the sins of our ƒαт♄εяs, the sins of our ƴøυηℊ.

And when I ¢ℓøsε mƴ εƴεs tonight, to sƴmρ♄øηiεs of blinding ℓiℊ♄т.
                                                Like mεmøяiεs in cold ∂ε¢αƴ, transmissions ε¢♄øiηℊ away.
                                                Far from the ωøяℓ∂ of you and I, where ø¢εαηs bleed into the sкƴ.

The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 2:25 am
User Image

User Image

Blood Status: Muggleborn
Wand: Inflexible//13 inches//Laurel//Dragon Heartstring
Current Age: 11
Year at Hogwarts: 1st year

Wonder if Quidditch is all as great as everyone makes it out to be?

Ronna had plenty of studying to do but she was determined to figure out Quidditch as well. Was it worth the hype? And who knew, maybe it would give her an edge in flying class? Of course that went fairly well besides that healing welt on her right hand... stupid broom. Maybe she was too forceful the second time. She walked the stands dodging cheering students and fans hoping to find someone she knew and hoping not to have wasted her time coming.

She never liked watching sports, though she didn't mind participating, as a kid, so she wasn't sure this was going to be much different. Of course Quidditch had magic and brooms and people hundreds of feet in the air so that was sure to add to the excitement value. She was thankful she was an even five foot more to the height of some second years as she made her way through the crowd, though, and thanked her lucky stars she got her Dad's tall genetics.

User Image

In Company of: First Years
[Wearing:Gryffindor Pride]

{ }

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 5:14 pm
User Image

Amanda walked through the bleachers for a moment before picking a seat. Ugh, why does it have to be raining? she wondered. Oh well, at least that meant she didn't have to try and look good. Also, it wasn't her team who was playing today. While getting dressed, the sixth year made sure not to wear either of the quidditch teams' colours, for she didn't want others to think she was cheering for a certain team. Today, it didn't matter who won. Not until they played Slytherin, anyway. The snakes were sure to play extra hard against the winning team. They always did, and that was why they won the Quidditch Cup several years in a row. Amanda watched every single game, and now that she was the Slytherin team's captain, she thought it to be very important that she knew how each of the opposing players played.

((OOC: outfit in top picture))

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 1:07 pm
User Image
                                                    Do you really wanna be like them?
                                                      Do you really wanna be another trend?
                                                        Do you wanna be part of that crowd?
                                                          Cause I don't ever wanna
                                                            I don't ever wanna be

User Image

Luke stepped up to the podium, ready to announce for this year. He'd been doing it for the entire time he was in school, and well... Bad experiences with it, to be honest. However, this year, he was, well...? Okay, so he wasn't sure how he was going to do this year, but at least one of the teams seemed to be improving. "Hello and welcome to the first game of the year. Today's game is Hufflepuff versus Gryffindor. Hufflepuff happens to have a top-notch team, however, Gryffindor seems to be doing a lot better with their team from last year. Most of the team has been there for the last two years, and seem to have finally gotten together enough to do well. Perhaps Gryffindor will be able to pull a win out of this. However, they would have to beat Hufflepuff and their monster beaters first." After speaking, he settled back to watch the game. It was odd, to be honest. He'd seen them play the last two years, and they were terrible. This year, they looked good. He bit his lip, thinking. Maybe it had more to do with the fact his best friend was in a coma right now? He didn't want to think of Steffi being all alone in the Hospital Wing, but... There wasn't anything he could do to figure out what was happening. Right?

User Image
State: Commentating
OOC: ...

You, don't wanna be just like youxxx
What I'm sayin' isxxxxx
This is the anthemxxxxxxx
Throw all your hands upxxxxxxxxx
You, don't wanna be youxxxxxxxxxxx

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 2:34 pm
I have screamed until my veins collapsed
I've waited as my time's elapsed

Now, all I do is live with so much hate
I've wished for this, I've bitched at that
I've left behind this little fact:

You cannot kill what you did not create
I've gotta say what I've gotta say
And then I swear I'll go away

But I can't promise you'll enjoy the noise.

User Image

𝔇mitri 𝕲rigori 𝔎amenev
я никому не уступлю
of house Slytherin ___________ Eleven Years Old
First Year

User Image

The strands creaked with a rickety disposition, he could feel the movements under everyone’s feet as they jumped up when the players raced near. He was too busy lumbering around to pay attention, attempted to find himself a seat somewhere in the scattered mass of crowds. Even with the rain that tumbled down, it was a decent turn out, more than he would have expected. He wasn’t cold at all, by any means, and his simple, sleeveless jackets, paired with the thin long sleeve shirt beneath, exposed that evidently. His only means was to ward away the rain, while the others, he noticed with a snort, were bundled head to food. It wasn’t too much a surprise, with winter holidays fast approaching. His attention swayed when he heard the commentator’s voice sweep across the field like a gust of wind and then he craned his neck to try and steal a better glance at who was in possession of the quaffle.

Waiting for you is like waiting for rain in this drought. Useless and disappointing.

User Image

User Image

I guess I'll save the best for last
My future seems like one big past ________
You're left with me 'cause you left me no choice

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 2:50 pm
And we both go down together...we'd stay there forever...just try to get up
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sergio Mourinho Di Maria

SlytherinPurebloodEleven

I always sing you sad songs...and you can sing along...and you can see your melody is calling out your wrongs.

Sergio got to the game, looking around to see who he could sit with. He decided he would sit next to his captain actually. He went to sit next to Amanda, saying hi as he sat down. "Hello Cap," he said to her. She probably didn't want to give him the time of day, but he just wanted to sit with someone who knew the game. He hated sitting next to people he did not know a thing.

"So who do you think will win this game?" he asked her out of curiosity. He wanted to get to know his captain and her tastes.

I never told you everything. Your losing hope and fading dreams and every single memory along the way

And I'm sorry, this wasn't easy...I ask you believe me...and never let go

kiska166

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 3:01 pm
User Image

Amanda had been paying attention to the game when someone greeted her. Blue eyes narrowed down onto the boy before she realized who it was. "Oh, hey, Sergio," she said before looking back to the pitch. "Well, since the seekers score the most points for their team by catching the snitch, and Ariana just spotted it, I'm thinking Hufflepuff stands a pretty good chance," she said. Of course, she could lose track of it just as easily as Romy did. The Slytherin kept that comment to herself. "Are you cheering for anyone?" she asked, still focused on the game.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 3:13 pm

Sergio Mourinho Di Maria

SlytherinPurebloodEleven

I always sing you sad songs...and you can sing along...and you can see your melody is calling out your wrongs.

Sergio shook his head on her question. "I'm not really cheering for anyone. I'm just excited about the first game of the season. I kind of want to see Hufflepuff win though. Plus, they seem like the better team in this fight," he said to her. And as he said that, a Gryffindor chaser had broke away from the other. It was impressive. The girl moved swiftly. And when she shot it, he smiled. It was a great shot. It had to go in. But that wasn't exactly what happen. The keeper undercut it, looking like an expert. That was a hit or miss tactic. If you get it, you look amazing, but if you don't, you just look like a fool, but that wasn't what happened. "Wow, what a save! I can't believe he got a hold of that. Looks like Hufflepuff has a good keeper this year," he said to her, knowing she was a chaser; so she was obviously studying the keeper, figuring out how to beat him.

I never told you everything. Your losing hope and fading dreams and every single memory along the way

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 3:30 pm
User Image

Amanda shrugged. "You could say that. They have two excellent players that we need to watch out for. One being Ariana. The other is Heather. She's quite the beater. If you're ever in a game, watch out for her." The Hufflepuff beater had enough experience to be able to take out anyone fairly easily. Of course, Slytherin had a terrific beater as well: Dominic. When Sergio noted Steele, Amanda nodded. "He's had quite a bit experience from the past as well," she said. Scoring on him during a future match would be difficult. Not impossible, just difficult.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 3:45 pm

Sergio Mourinho Di Maria

SlytherinPurebloodEleven

"I'm sure he probably has. That beater is good. I noticed that much as well. Hufflepuff's chaser just can't get away from Remy. She keeps stealing it. I almost feel bad for the keeper. He's going to take quite a bit of shots unless their seeker can pull through. But hey, if you have three good players at keeper, seeker, and beater, you honestly could win a game. Of course, having a good full team is good as well," he said to her, smiling a bit. He was enjoying the game. And it looked like the Hufflepuff seeker had a beat on the Gryffindor one. Just as he wanted.

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 3:59 pm
User Image

That was it. Hufflepuff won, just how the two Slytherin students called it. "That was pretty quick," she said, standing up from her seat. "Now, let's get out of this rain." With that, Amanda hurried back towards the castle. Her clothes were absolutely drenched from the rain.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:03 pm

Sergio Mourinho Di Maria

SlytherinPurebloodEleven

Sergio quickly agreed with her. It was a quick match. Slytherin was in for a fight this year. They would need to muster a lot to overpower this Hufflepuff squad. He never would think that a Hufflepuff squad could ever compete with the Slytherins and Gryffindors, but it wasn't true for this year.

"Yeah, we better get going," he said, following her in haste.

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:11 pm
User Image

❝The story of your life is so twisted 'cause someone out there is missing everything you do

The story of your life is unwritten, so put me down as your ticket; don't even fight it

Leave behind your troubled eyes; See brand new what I can do; Just say yes if you really want me to❞

User Image
Annabeth stood at the very front of the student section in the stands. Her slender hands were covered by leather gloves in attempts to keep them warm and dry. Of course it had to rain today, during the first Quidditch match of the season. That made it so hard for the players to... play! "Go, Romy, go! Go, Romy, go!" she chanted, waving a Gryffindor banner with one hand and clutching her umbrella with the other. She was watching the Seekers intently as they fought for the Snitch. At first, Romy lost it, and just as he lost it, Ariana found it. But that didn't stop him! Right after he lost sight of the little golden ball, the boy regained sight of it and began his chase again, alongside Ariana. It was quite the sight! "You can do it, Romy! I believe in you!" she called out as loud as she could, hoping he would hear her, though he probably wouldn't. Anna paused to wipe the rain from her forehead, then went right on with her cheering.....Of course, that didn't last very long. Ariana caught the Snitch easily, and the game was over. The girl frowned as she watched her friend leave the Pitch looking so defeated. It was heartbreaking! Turning on the heel of her rubber rainboots, she carefully ran towards the exit of the stands and towards the castle. She just had to follow him! She knew exactly what happened when he got depressed like this, and she wasn't going to let that happen. Not now. Not ever.

~Turning the Page: {Exit to Wherever Romy's Going!}

❝Now take a chance and call me crazy! Smile kid, there's only one way out
We can stay like this or go, go, go; We can take it too fast or take it slow

We can spend our lives oceanside, or count the stars in the desert on a magic night
You can lie awake in bed, or come and sleep with me instead

If you give me one chance to take your hand
I'll fill the empty pages as you write the story of your life❞

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:25 pm
User Image

User Image

Blood Status: Muggleborn
Wand: Inflexible//13 inches//Laurel//Dragon Heartstring
Current Age: 11
Year at Hogwarts: 1st year

That was quick... and wet. Thanks rain.

Ronna watched the game in the rain, freezing wishing she had brought more than a scarf and watched as the game went through. She noticed Sergio with some other Slytherins talking tactics about Quidditch and she watched the game. It was simple enough to figure out. But suddenly Ariana, the Hufflepuff seeker, caught the snitch. "Wow," Ronna said under her breath. She hadn't expected the game to go so quick and for them to lose. Well at least she could warm up in theory.

She quickly got up shivering some from the cold and rain and saw Sergio hurrying to follow his fellow Slytherins in haste she bumped into him and said with a smile, "You know we never did talk after class." And she continued past. She wasn't about to talk to him around Dmitri and an upperclassman Slytherin.

User Image

In Company of: First Years
[Wearing:Gryffindor Pride]

{ }

Silver Eagle III

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:43 pm

Sergio Mourinho Di Maria

SlytherinPurebloodEleven

Sergio kept walking until Ronna, the little Gryffindor girl had said something. He turned his attention to her, smiling at her again. He then caught up to her, leaving the others behind him "Sorry, I had some stuff to do after class. I mean, I wanted to talk to you," he said to her, making sure to say that before he lost her, if he lost her.

mc2

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games