Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Hufflepuff Quidditch Practice: Tryouts Open [[Jun-Aug 2024]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 9:11 pm
❝And all the roads we have to walk are winding; And all the lights that lead us there are blinding❞

❝There are many things that I would like to say to you, but I don't know how❞

❝Because maybe, you're gonna be the one that saves me; And after all, you're my wonderwall❞

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Hᴇᴀᴛʜᴇʀ Sᴛᴇᴠɪᴀ Hᴀᴡᴛʜᴏʀɴ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
User Image
▬▬▬ Fɪғᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ ▬▬▬ Hᴜғғʟᴇᴘᴜғғ ▬▬▬ Hᴀʟғʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ▬▬▬
▬▬▬ Bᴇᴀᴛᴇʀ ▬▬▬ Qᴜɪᴅᴅɪᴛᴄʜ Cᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ ▬▬▬
▬▬▬ Jᴜsᴛ Mᴇ Aɴᴅ Mʏ Lᴏᴠᴇ ▬▬▬

❝Today is gonna be the day that they're gonna throw it back to you
By now you should've somehow realized what you gotta do
I don't believe that anybody feels the way I do about you now❞

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Hᴇᴀᴛʜᴇʀ was glad to see people arriving at the Pitch for tryouts, especially the newer faces. There was Ada, who seemed a bit nervous about the entire situation. The fifth year was grateful for her appearance, though, and smiled at the girl. "Welcome, Ada. I hope you're ready for a workout." It didn't take long for William to find his way to her. She watched him approach her, teal eyes blinking, wondering what he would say. What he did say shocked her. "Will... I may be the Captain of this team, but I'm a friend first. You could have told me. I would have understood. But that's all in the past now. Let's just work extra hard for this year, okay?" She patted his shoulder and looked to the others that had joined them. Steele was here, as was Ari. Heather was glad that her Vice Captain had arrived in a timely manner. It only reassured her of her choice from last term. "Hey, Ari. Good to see you here, Steele." As if on cue, Tobi came running onto the Pitch. Heather grinned seeing her young Beater as energetic as ever. He came up to her, grinning widely. "Hi, Tobi. Ready for another great year? 'Cause I sure am." There was a sound from the stands, and Heather quickly spotted Nell, cheering on Ada. Aww. That's nice of her. She waved at her younger friend, then turned towards a newcomer on the field. This girl was a first year by the name of Olyvia. "Welcome, Olyvia. I suggest some light stretching. You're gonna need it before the action starts." So many new faces. Well, two, but that was a lot for this team. Maybe they would actually have some reserves this year. Heather sighed at the thought just as Dhylan came up to her, smiling and calling her by her tease of a nickname. The teenager glanced at him. "Yes. Perfect weather for Quidditch, wouldn't you say, Dhyl?" She was glad that they were still friends. After last year, she was afraid that he would never talk to her again. He was still her best friend, even if they weren't together in a romantic way. Cracking her knuckles, Heather stepped into the middle of the Pitch. "Alright, listen up! First things first, the paperwork. Fill out this form and give it back to me. Then, do a few stretches and get in the air. Take a couple laps around the Pitch. Then, we'll start the tryouts officially." Her voice was loud, booming so she could be heard by all ears. In one hand, the forms. In the other, a few pencils. Somehow, Heather had a feeling that this year would be an amazing season for them. Yes, the Badgers had a shot at the win this term. She could feel it.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❝Backbeat, the word was on the street that the fire in your heart is out
I'm sure you've heard it all before but you never really had a doubt

[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Character's Name:[/b]
[b]House:[/b]
[b]Year:[/b]
[b]Advanced Flying I:[/b] (yes or no)
[b]Advanced Flying II:[/b] (yes or no)
[b]Years of Previous Quidditch playing:[/b] (0-6)
[b]Any Special Skill:[/b] (max of 3)
[b]First Choice Position:[/b]
[b]Second Choice Position:[/b]

Username: heather030595
Character's Name: Heather S. Hawthorn
House: Hufflepuff
Year: Fifth
Advanced Flying I: Yes
Advanced Flying II: Yes
Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 4
Any Special Skill: Dang Healthy, Mean Swing, Deft Dodger
First Choice Position: Beater
Second Choice Position: Keeper  
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 9:34 pm
Adalaide Blythe
Hufflepuff // Fourth Year // Quidditch Pitch // Wearingspace
CURRENTLY // single // crushing // lovingsspace
CURRENTLY FEELING // Nervousspspace
CURRENTLY WITH // Heatherspaspace
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Oh, geez... Okay, I can do this, I'm a good flyer, I can do this...'spacspace
'Cause I'd get a thousand hugs
From ten thousand lightning bugs...'

═════════════════════════════════

User Image

Ada smiled widely at Olyvia, chuckling a little. "I don't really think that Michelle knows that I play Quidditch, actually. She knows I like to fly, but I'm not really sure I ever mentioned that I wanted to try out and play." Ada took the parchment from Heather and smiled, a small blush on her face. She'd stretched a bit on the way here, taking lunge steps most of the way. She hadn't known if they'd be given an opportunity to warm up... which she supposed was silly. She started filling out the form.

Username: Cara MiaKitty
                                  Character's Name: Adalaide Blythe
                                  Year: Fourth
                                  Advanced Flying II: Currently Taking
                                  Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 0
                                  Any Special Skill: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Swift Swipe
                                  First Choice Position: Chaser

Ada handed the form back to Heather, stepped away and started stretching her legs and arms out. She then did a back bend and then laid down, flexing her legs over her head. She thought it might look strange, but they were the best way to stretch her back out, which she needed. Her father had showed her just how important it was to be able to twist and turn without moving your legs and hips over the summer, when he'd sent himself spinning through the air in an attempt to catch the Quaffle. She giggled a bit at the memory. After she got her back stretched, she grabbed her broom, glancing at Olyvia. "I'm gonna go ahead and do my laps. Maybe when you finish the form and stretching, you can try to catch up. See how fast we both are." Ada didn't know if it'd ever come out before here at school, but she was ever so slightly competitive. Not with academics, but certainly with athletics, especially flying. Plus, she was curious about how good of a flyer Lyv was. And she maybe wanted a chance to show off how good she was before the tryouts actually started, since she wouldn't really be that nervous just flying laps. She mounted her broom and took off, flying high, her adrenaline surging, and laughed a bit. This was nice. This was fun. She could totally do this.

'As they tried to teach me how to dance.'

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Monday: ... Tuesday: ... Wednesday: ... Thursday: ... Friday: ...

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 3:18 pm
'Til all my sleeves are stained red
From all the truth that I've said
Come by it honestly I swear

OLYVIA CATLIN

Wearing

This time don't need another perfect lie. My God, amazing how we got this far. It's like we're chasing all those stars

❀●•♪ђufflepuff ❀●•♪ђalf ๒lood❀●•♪ғirst ұear❀●•♪

User Image User Image
Olyvia smiled as the captain greeted her and took the form that was given to her. She quickly filled it out, not having to think about much on. When she was finished, she handed it back to Heather.

Username: XxXDevil-Chan
Character's Name: Olyvia
Year: First
Advanced Flying I: No
Advanced Flying II: No
Any Special Skill: Great Catch, Swift Swipe, Natural Flyer

And then she began to stretch. She blinked and nodded her head when Ada told her to try and catch up, a small smile flitting across her lips. Sometimes the older Hufflepuff reminded Olyvia of her sister. When she had finished loosening all her muscles she grabbed the school broom she would have to use and took off into the air, chasing after Ada and her broom. Her broom was slower, and she was newer to flying so she doubted she'd actually catch up to the older girl.

OOC:...

I've been on the brink, so I'm gonna give all my secrets away

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 4:31 pm
User Image
User Image
Fifth YearHufflepuffSeekerVice CaptainPrefect

Ariana smiled at Heather when she greeted her. "Hi," she said, twisting her core side to side with a small smile spread across her face. The redhead, although the Vice Captain for the team, took a form and quill, and began to fill it out.

Username: kiska166
Character's Name: Ariana Hawthorne
Year: Fifth
Any Special Skill: Sharp Eyes, Great Catch & Natural Flyer
First Choice Position: Seeker
Second Choice Position: Uhhhh.. nothing.

She handed the form back to Heather, but stuck around the captain in case she needed to be consulted for anything to do with the tryouts. The redhead usually filled her second position with chaser, but she really didn't even want to put that on there. Of course, she knew if someone was better than her at being the seeker, she could lose her spot, but how likely was that really? She did a couple leg stretches before waiting around again.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Format by MissMoony13

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 5:35 pm
Never had much faith in love or miracles
Never wanna put my heart on the line.
But swimming in your world is something spiritual
I'm born again every time you spend the night

User Image
User Image

✮Unknown OriginsSingle❤♬ Musician by NightHufflepuff☢BeaterLionel

▂▃▅▆█
Tobi saluted to Heather before looking around at everyone. He spotted two newcomers, both girls, one older by the looks and the other a firstie. Both seemed rather nervous but knew each other so he guessed that maybe they could help each other get over their nerves. He grinned and waved back at Ariana their bubbly seeker and also waved at Dhylan not forgetting how the older boy had helped him that day at Diagon. As he was turning back towards his captain he heard a voice over by the bleachers and spotted another older girl this one rooting for her friend. Well that was nice of her. Soon Heather's booming authoritative voiced reached his ears making him grin and eagerly grab a paper and pencil to write down his information so he could get up in the air.

Username: Yukina101
Character's Name: Tobi Fallrein
Year: 2
Advanced Flying I: Currently taking
Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 1
Any Special Skill: Natural Flyer, Deft Dodger, Mean Swing
First Choice Position: Beater
Second Choice Position: Chaser

Once Tobi had filled out the short paperwork he grabbed his familiar used school broom and shot off in the air trailing behind the two girls. The older one had a right nice broom and she could certainly fly so he didn't attempt to race her, he merely marveled in the feeling of being up in the air again.
█▆▅▃▂
Wearing
[OOC:]

Cause you make me feel like, I've been locked out of heaven
For too long, for too long
Yeah you make me feel like, I've been locked out of heaven
For too long, for too long
Can I just stay here?

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 7:22 pm
Quidditch is my life, but my knowledge is who I am.
User Image

William Cloud

Seventh YearHufflepuffChaser

⇳ ⇴ ⇵ ⇶ ⇷ ⇸ ⇹ ⇺ ⇻ ⇼ ⇽ ⇾ ⇿

William smiled to her. And as she accepted his sincerest apology, it made him quite happy. He wanted to make sure that nothing was going wrong between the two of them. He couldn't afford for that to happen. "Thank you," he said to her, glad that she decided to forgive him. To make up for it, he would work hard, th hardest he has ever done. That was sure to keep their team on track. If they all see one person working hard, they will all want to.

Will, a newfound confidence found within him, started to write on the piece of paper, glad to be filling this out again. It brought him back to the days with Aerynn Mckenny and Bailey Oliver, when he had been that hard working, fast little kid who was great at Quidditch for whatever reason.

⇳ ⇴ ⇵ ⇶ ⇷ ⇸ ⇹ ⇺ ⇻ ⇼ ⇽ ⇾ ⇿

Some are born great, some achieve great, but some...have greatness thrust upon them.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Username: Silver Eagle III
Character's Name: William Anthony Cloud
Year: 7th
Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 6
Any Special Skill: Deft Dodger, Natural Flyer, Good Arm

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 7:56 pm
User Image

Steele Thompson III

Hufflepuff|5th year|Muggle-Born|Single

Why must I be judged upon the purity of my blood?

Steele took a paper and greeted her as well. He smiled and then started writing with a pen he had in his pocket. He still hated to use quills. He never did get used to that.

Will I ever be the same?

Username: Silver Eagle III
Character's Name: Steele Thompson
Year: 5th
Advanced Flying I: no
Advanced Flying II: no
Any Special Skill: Hold the Line, Natural Flyer, Great Catch
First Choice Position: Keeper
Second Choice Position: Chaser?  
PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 3:59 am
User Image
User Image

Fouth YearHufflepuffChaserPureBlood

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Dhyl grinned at Heather, who seemed to be everywhere at once. She reminded the raven-haired boy of a hummingbird. "Perfect, indeed! Got our battle strategy all mapped out, have you?" He accepted the sheet of paper from her, then Began scribbling in his messy scrawl.
Username: TechNerd0072
Character's Name: Dhylan C. Nolynn
Year: Fourth Year
Advanced Flying I: no
Advanced Flying II: no
Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 3
Any Special Skill: Good Arm, Dang Healthy, Swift Swipe
Second Choice Position: The other Chaser? Don't think I could do much else...

He handed it in to his Captain, and friend, who was collecting them. He did a few stretches, then flew into the air. His Firebolt had been with him for two seasons now, and he loved it. He rolled his shoulders, sinking into a relaxed stance. Blue eyes looked around, waiting for further instruction.

{OoC~}

TechNerd0072

Dapper Genius

1,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Member 100

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 10:07 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Corabell Kiremono~Hufflepuff First Year~Half-Blood

Corabell slipped down to the field, looking around. She wasn't particularly interested in playing such a popular game and having the eyes of the entire school on her, but she had promised herself she would be more outgoing this year. Besides, her siblings both played, and seemed to like the game, maybe she would like it too.

Taking one of the forms, Corabell started filling it out. She didn't really know if she had any special skills, she hadn't flown much. Oh, position? She bit her lip. Well, Seeker...Corabell couldn't imagine playing directly in competition with Shina, in the most prestigious and important position on the team. Just thinking about it tied her stomach in knots. That left Beater, Chaser, and Keeper. Well...she wrote Chaser as her first choice, then Keeper and Beater as her second choices, then handed the paper in before she could chicken out.

Username: Nanashi Kage Enjeru
Character's Name: Corabell Kiremono
Year: 1
Advanced Flying I: No
Any Special Skill:
Second Choice Position: Keeper or Beater?

Relationship status: Single...for now.
Where am I? Quidditch Pitch
Who am I with? The other potential players
What am I doing? Signing up to try out
OOC: (( ... ))

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 11:11 am
❝And all the roads we have to walk are winding; And all the lights that lead us there are blinding❞

❝There are many things that I would like to say to you, but I don't know how❞

❝Because maybe, you're gonna be the one that saves me; And after all, you're my wonderwall❞

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Hᴇᴀᴛʜᴇʀ Sᴛᴇᴠɪᴀ Hᴀᴡᴛʜᴏʀɴ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
User Image
▬▬▬ Fɪғᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ ▬▬▬ Hᴜғғʟᴇᴘᴜғғ ▬▬▬ Hᴀʟғʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ▬▬▬
▬▬▬ Bᴇᴀᴛᴇʀ ▬▬▬ Qᴜɪᴅᴅɪᴛᴄʜ Cᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ ▬▬▬
▬▬▬ Jᴜsᴛ Mᴇ Aɴᴅ Mʏ Lᴏᴠᴇ ▬▬▬

❝Today is gonna be the day that they're gonna throw it back to you
By now you should've somehow realized what you gotta do

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Hᴇᴀᴛʜᴇʀ read over every form as they were handed to her. Ada desired to be a Chaser, as did Olyvia. Hmm. Interesting. Her two new recruits trying for the same spot. And they were obviously friends. This would be fun to watch. Ari was clear in her choice of position, having been the team Seeker for four years now. Tobi wanted his spot as Beater again this year, which Heather expected. That kid had done well in keeping up with her last term, and was a pretty decent player. William was trying for his previous position as Chaser and Steele as Keeper. No surprises there. Dhylan was last, his desired position being Chaser of course. Nothing surprised her in these forms. "Now that that's done, let's-" Suddenly, another girl crept onto the field. This one, another first year, seemed shy and reserved as she filled out her form. Heather watched her, instantly flashing back to her first few years at Hogwarts. She had been that girl, shy enough not to say anything, but still just brave enough to try out for the Quidditch team. After the form had been returned to her, she read it over and smiled. This girl, Corabell, would hopefully find friends here, maybe even open up a bit, just like she had back in the day. "Welcome, Corabell. I suggest you do a few stretches, then hop on a broom and take a couple of laps around the Pitch. We'll get started here shortly." The teen took this time to do her own stretches, focusing not only on her arms and shoulders, but her back and core as well. She had learned over the years that hitting a Bludger doesn't just strain your arms, but pretty much all of your upper body. Hence, she took extra precautions and stretched every part of that area. Mounting her Silver Arrow, the fifth year took off into the sky. Her new broom was perfect for her, she figured. Light, agile... It was no Firebolt like her sister had, but she liked this one just fine. It seemed to be made for her. Heather did her laps, her short hair fluttering in the wind, before circling around and back to the center of the field, landing gracefully on the ground. "Listen up, guys! We're gonna get started with a little practice game, just like always. Dhylan, Ada, and Steele, you'll be one team. That means William, Olyvia, and Corabell, you'll be the other team. Corabell, if you don't mind, I'd like to see how you fair as a Keeper. I don't know what it is... but something about you just screams 'Keeper' to me." She smiled in the first year's general direction. "Ari, seeing as you're the only Seeker we have, and with your past experience, I expect you to catch that Snitch in no time at all. Tobi, you and I will have some target practice away from the others. Don't want anyone getting hurt today, now do we?" As if on cue, the girl released the Snitch into the sky, which teasingly circled the Seeker before flying away. With a few flicks of her wand, Heather sent targets into the air around the outside area of the Pitch. They were motionless, for now. Eying the four Chaser's, Heather could clearly see the fire in their eyes. She tossed the Quaffle up. "Let the game begin!"

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❝Backbeat, the word was on the street that the fire in your heart is out
I'm sure you've heard it all before but you never really had a doubt

AC: 17
Mᴏᴅɪғɪᴇʀs: +7
Sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ Sᴋɪʟʟs:
Mᴇᴀɴ Sᴡɪɴɢ
Dᴇғᴛ Dᴏᴅɢᴇʀ
Dᴀɴɢ Hᴇᴀʟᴛʜʏ
Lɪᴠᴇs: ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤
Fɪɴᴀʟ Rᴏʟʟ: #

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 3:16 pm
Corabell Kiremono~Hufflepuff First Year~Half-Blood

Corabell nodded, sliding into a quick short form to make sure she was loose and ready. She’d already practiced this morning, and still felt the warm awareness, but nerves had a way of bunching and knotting muscles. The familiar sweeps of her arms and legs relaxed her, and just over two minutes later Corabell exhaled as she lowered her arms. Going over to the brooms, she selected a Cleansweep that didn’t look too battered.

Corabell took to the air as the Captain had suggested. Good, the broom didn’t seem to pull to either side, and while the sustained speed wasn’t anything to brag about, the acceleration, cornering, and braking were all pretty good. It would do for now, she didn’t want to hold up practice. If she made Chaser, she’d test out the available brooms to find one better suited to the sort of acrobatics Chasers indulged in.

Corabell circled back just in time to hear the position and team assignments. …oh. Maybe she wouldn’t need to swap brooms. If she was playing Keeper, this broom was actually pretty suited to the position. “Understood,” she called, flying over to the goal rings.

Where am I? Quidditch Pitch
On my side: William and Olyvia
Position: Keeper
AC: 10
Lives: [ ] [ ] [ ]
OOC: (( ... ))

kiska166 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 19 Total: 19 (1-20)
PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 3:50 pm
User Image
User Image
Fifth YearHufflepuffSeekerVice CaptainPrefect

Ariana stretched her arms for about one minute. She never did any warm up laps, for she needed all the energy she had to catch the snitch. When Heather called everyone over, the vice captain jogged over to her. After she was given instructions, the redhead nodded. No one else is trying for seeker? she thought, looking around at the team hopefuls. That meant if she was knocked out during a game, no one would replace her again. The girl's big brown eyes locked on the golden ball as it circled her before zooming off elsewhere. On cue, Ariana hopped on her broom and went in after it. Well, the way she thought it went, anyway. Who knew where the little thing was at the moment.

Armour Class: +16
Modifiers: (looking for snitch +6) (catching snitch +6)
Skills: Sharp Eyes, Great Catch & Natural Flyer
Total Roll: 25
Lives: [1] [2] [3]
Spot: 19+
Catch: 22+

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Format by MissMoony13

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Devlyn Maycry rolled 10 10-sided dice: 10, 9, 3, 10, 3, 9, 8, 3, 1, 6 Total: 62 (10-100)

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 4:13 pm

OLYVIA CATLIN

Wearing

This time don't need another perfect lie. My God, amazing how we got this far. It's like we're chasing all those stars

❀●•♪ђufflepuff ❀●•♪ђalf ๒lood❀●•♪ғirst ұear❀●•♪

User Image User Image
Olyvia circled back around to listen to Heather explain the teams and nodded her head slowly. So she was working with the boy named William. Okay. She glanced at him and grimaced. She recognized him as one of the students to have crowded her at the sorting feast. She was embarassed that she had passed out, but slightly annoyed that all of those older students had decided it be a good idea to accost the poor first year like that. Quickly she shook her head, not wanting to dwell on such thoughts. She watched as Heather tossed the quaffle up, and then shot up after it, reaching up her hands in hopes of getting to it first. It'd be a great way to start off the match.

OOC:
Position: Chaser
AC: 12
Modifiers: (+2 on steals) (+2 on scores)
Special Skills: Great Catch, Swift Swipe, Natural Flyer
Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
Above AC to steal
Above other role to score

I've been on the brink, so I'm gonna give all my secrets away

TechNerd0072 rolled 10 10-sided dice: 7, 8, 8, 4, 4, 7, 3, 4, 8, 6 Total: 59 (10-100)
PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 4:21 pm
User Image
User Image
Fouth YearHufflepuffChaserPureBlood

Dhyl flew into the air, hoping to nab the Quaffle. He wanted to prove he belonged here, and wasn't just skirting by on former talent. He watched his Captain throw the Quaffle up, and divebombed for it.
AC: 15
Modifiers:
+5 for steals
+5 for scores
Special Skills:
*Good Arm *
*Dang Healthy*
*Swift Swipe*
Lives: [∞] [∞] [∞] [∞]

{OoC~}

TechNerd0072

Dapper Genius

1,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Member 100
MJ Spooks rolled 1 20-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-20)

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 4:54 pm
User Image
Adalaide Blythe
Daughter & Sister // Fourth Year Hufflepuff // Wearing at Quidditch Pitchspace
CURRENTLY // single // crushing // lovingspaces
CURRENTLY WITH // Dhylan and Steelespacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Nervous, excitedspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Oh, of course he's on my team... but it's not like he'll affect me much, being Keeper...' spacespac

'Cause I'd get a thousand hugs
From ten thousand lightning bugs...'

Adalaide, having come back down to hear what was up, bit back an annoyed sort of sigh when Heather put Steele on her team. She was still rather miffed at him over his rather stupidly asking Olyvia why she'd passed out... before she woke up. But, he was Keeper, right? So how much would they be interacting, really? She'd sort of hoped, when he and the older boy showed up, that there would be enough people trying out to replace them both, since they'd bailed on their team last year. She was sort of hopeful that she, Lyv, and the other first year.. Corabell, Heather had called her? would all make the team, since she thought that would fill all the slots. But, the other two had experience, and were more likely to make it. She sighed and mounted her broom again, ready to begin... and could hardly contain her surprise, and actually, a bit of pride, when Olyvia beat Dhylan for the Quaffle. Good for her! But as soon as that thought crossed her mind, Ada's game face went on, and she reminded herself that, for now, Lyv was her opponent. She immediately made her way to the first year, excitement surging through her, and made an attempt at stealing the ball.

'As they tried to teach me how to dance.'

AC: 13
Modifiers: (+3 on steals) (+3 on scores)
Special Skills: Great Catch, Swift Swipe, Natural Flyer
Lives: 1 2 3

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Monday: ... Tuesday: ... Wednesday: ... Thursday: ... Friday: ...

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games